Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Suchita DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
My father he is 40 years old he is struglling with body pains .and heavy pain in wrist shoulders and hands .his weight is 68. Give any suggestion.
I have pain from side of hip (back side just above hip bone) from the time I got up today morning. What should I do to decrease this pain?
I have pain on backbone, it take minimum 30mins of time to sleep in night please give so. E tips or guide me.
I have been playing soccer from last one month (it was after 4 years). Some how I sprained Mt ankle and heels part.Couldn't put my foot down. And I practice every day.Last week I recovered with home remedies like hot water and salt. Yesterday after the match it started again. The heels and ankles pain when I walk and also we have matches every Sunday. Kindly suggest something
Hi I am suffering from knee problem I am getting very pain why I should getting pain on knee what is the problem I do not understand could you explain me about that why?
Hello doctor I have an issue regarding my thigh .I can see a blue coloured mark Inbetween my hip and right thigh .it seems painful when I walk ,It makes me very painful when I try to turn the other side, I do have a baby of one and half year old .sometimes I couldn't move at all .can you please help me doctor.
I am 59 years old male and diabetic. Though its in control I feel knee pain while getting up from an indian toilet. While standing up my left knee makes noise Tak and pains. Kindly suggest.
Dear sir or mam, My friend is 24 years old and she is single too bt. She has large breasts and that hang too , she feel shy and embarrassing in public so she want to solve this problem as fast as possible bt without surgery pls help I want my old friend back again.
I feel my backbone has not grown straight, above hips, I feel it's more concave then it should be, What should I do?
I am feeling pain in my tail bone while sitting straight. I am also experiencing pain in my lower back. What does it indicate?
my problem is heavy back pain my work is Marketing so i am travel daily 50 to 70 kms I think this is the reason for my back pain please suggest me to how to solve my problem.
I have a limber spondylitis from last 12 years. Done all checkups but nothing came out in the results. What do you suggest.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.