Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sucheta Mishra
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sucheta MishraYour feedback matters!
Hi am 22 weeks pregnant. My doctor advised me to sleep only left side but I can not sleep long time only left side my body starts paining. Can I sleep straight and right side also.
Sir i am suffering from Ankylosing Spondylitis(paining at left hip bone) disease from one year. Right now I am 24 year old boy.Can you suggest me what living behavior is suites me because I feel pain due to my daily routine work. I am a software engineer and mostly feel pain at the time of sitting on chair and at the time of wake up from bed.
Hi, I've been suffering from lower pack pain for last 1 month. My mri report shows central bilateral paracentral disc protrusion at l5 s1 causing compression of anterior epidural fat and at l4 l5 causing mild thecal compression.
Hello doctor I have a desk job and I am suffering from back pain. It's detaining for mesir please help me doc.
Hi, I'm 36 year old male. For last 2 weeks my feet are getting little swollen & I've pain in my ankle (front part of my ankle. please let me know if this is a concern & suggest medication. Thanks.
I have back pain & stomach pain during menses time. I used to take paracetamols or dolo. Is that any problem by using this? And how can I stop this pain. Give me some tips.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.