Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sucheta Iyer
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sucheta IyerYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I get a cold from being cold the last two days also are coming because barack has my body is not working.
I am getting ulcer like sores on the armpit area and extremely painful. Its filled with pus and has swelling around it .What should I do about it to get rid of it?
In stomach there is a burning sensation any thing I eat it becomes burning I take medical care also but it is not going. What can I do for this problem.
I am suffering from head ache from last three months and also have a chest pain. Can you suggest what are the measure taken to cure it.
Is masturbation harmful for our health? Is that cause weight loss. Or any other sexual or unsexual health damage occurs. Want some good answer please.
During intercourse, What is the average time gap between penetration to ejaculation? How can I increase the time gap between penetration to ejaculation?
My right foot's sole has been developing something which seems similar to foot corns. Its been spreading through the entire sole of right foot and its paining every day and making it difficult to walk on bare foot as well. It has developed at a rate of 10 to 12 foot corns in the past 2 months. Please suggest what is to be done.
My weight has been increase regularly and my digestion is not proper. I have no time to exercise regularly. What should I do decrease weight.
I am a 23 year old male. I met with a road accident on late of January and fractured my Femur Bone. Oblique Fracture. And had a vascular injury as well because of age accident. It's been complete 4 months but my xray are not showing any improvement. What should I do. I was treated with plates and nail for the support of my femur.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.