Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SuchetaYour feedback matters!
I am 26yrs, female. I have pcod desease. Trying to conceive bt can't. After follicular study I found there is no dominant follicle. My sizes are 12*11 mm on 15th day of my cycle.
1. It has cancer treating properties (anticancer properties).
2. Helps in regulating blood sugar levels.
3. Also reduces bad cholesterol (ldl cholesterol - low density lipoproteins) levels in the blood.
4. Brings down arthritis pain.
5. Found to be effective during dysmennorhea (menstrual pain).
6. It helps in losing weight.
7. It improves blood circulation.
8. It helps in healing stomach ulcers caused by helicobacter pylori.
How to include cinnamon in your daily diet?
- it can be used as a regular spice in your food.
- mix cinnamon powder with your tea, green tea, coffee etc, and have it every morning.
- add cinnamon, jaggery, tulsi leaves, lemon, mint leaves to boiling water, allow the water to cool and then use it as a health drink. Have 2-3 glasses of this health drink per day for best results.
I am a 23 year old female and i am facing major problems. M having PCOS and due to that my weight is increasing and even hair fall has been started. So request you to suggest me with the solution.
The recent study says an initial analysis found thousands of chemicals in the clothes and around 100 chemicals were identified. Exposure to these chemicals increases the risk of allergic dermititis. Some of them are suspected or proved carcinogens and some have aquatic toxicity.
The highest concentration of quinolines and aromatic amines were found in polyester. It is difficult to know if the levels of these harmful substances are hazardous and what effects chemicals in our clothes can have in the long run.
My question is that I am missing my period from 3 months. My last date of period (2-1-2015). So I am very scared. Please suggest me treatment I am not pragenent. Pleases suggest Treatment.
1) Is there any possible if I take laproscop treatment for my tubes closed 2) without laproscop is there any medicine to take. 3) After taking laproscop how my days I have to take rest. 4) After taking laparoscope is there any use to my 2nd pregnancy.
I have skipped my periods. My home pregnancy test turned negative. I'm getting small blood clots sometimes. Don't know what's the problem (I'm newly married)
Can we take emergency contraceptives in a gap on one and half month? Im 19 and I used I dose 72 last time and thankfully had no side effects. I had sex on 24th of august at night (15 days before my next period so maybe a fertile time) but he pulled it out in time and did not ejaculate inside of me for sure. Shall I take that pill again. Since I had no side effects last time will it be the same now?
I have sex problem, I eat everyday unwanted 72, please help me, I have 10 baby, I want to stop baby processing, please help me as soon as possible.
Ayurveda encompasses all aspects of your life, including what you eat and drink and how you exercise. Following an ayurvedic lifestyle can help prevent problems from occurring and improve your quality of life. Indigestion is a common complaint faced by a majority of the population at some point of time or the other. Here are a few ayurvedic tips on how to prevent indigestion.
- Eat mindfully: Never eat in a hurry or on the go. Chew your food properly and eat slowly. Along with the taste, also appreciate the textures, smell etc. of your food. This keeps your body satiated for longer and helps avoid snacking. Pay attention to your digestive system while eating by unplugging from other activities and medium like television, telephones etc.
- Eat freshly cooked food: As food gets stale, it loses its nutrient value. Hence always, cook and eat fresh food. Avoid microwaved meals. Eating raw food in the form of salads etc is ideal as these uncooked food have the highest level of nutrients and are rich in fiber, making them easy to digest.
- Sip warm water: Water not only keeps the body hydrated, but also aids digestion. Try sipping warm water throughout the day to keep your digestive system lubricated and to make it easy for food to pass through. Avoid drinking cold water as this takes longer to digest. This is because the body must first heat the water to bring it up to body temperature before it can digest it.
- Take a walk after a meal: Going for a light walk after a meal can help kickstart the digestive process. This increases blood flow and circulation in the digestive system. However, avoid strenuous exercising like swimming or running immediately after a meal.
- Make lunch your heaviest meal: The body's digestive system works at its optimal levels in the middle of the day. According to a number of studies, the highest amounts of digestive juices are released around noon. Hence, this is the best time to eat a heavy meal as it will be digested faster and metabolized into energy to keep you going throughout the day instead of being stored as fat.
- Ginger tea: Sipping on ginger tea after a heavy meal can help avoid bloating. It can also boost the digestive enzymes and speed up the digestion process. You may also sip ginger tea between meals.
- Exercise regularly: Lastly, exercise regularly. If you can't find half an hour to exercise at once, try interval training between activities. Taking the stairs instead of the elevator is an easy way to include exercise in your daily routine.