Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Subodh ShivdeYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 56 years old. 5 years ago prostate inl argement problem diagnosis. My psa was 5. 9. So rml: s sr. Doctore recomoned for biopssy. In biopssy report was negative. From2011 am taking afdoora and two other medicines. The main problem is this that I can not control the pressure of urin. I feels the urine will discharge in clothes. Two months ago I feel that my sexual power decreases. I asked the doctor they changed the afdoora tablets. Please advise the correct treatment in homeopathy for this problem ?
I always feel like the need to urinate every after I go to the toilet. I just urinate a bit amount. I think this happens every night and early in the morning. Is this UTI? What do I need to avoid and the remedy for this? Thank you!
While I urinate sometimes my urine flow is weak other time it is absolutely normal. Specially when I wake up in the morning. And sometimes when I terminate my urination few drops dribble downwards. Nor always but sometimes. I don't wake up in the night to urinate. Do I have any prostate problems? I am just 22 years old. I have done urine test. It's normal.
18 months ago I suffered from kidney stone of 5.5mm. Lots of pain I have! After that I have diagnosing take neeri tablet for 4 months the stone has broken and it was came out via urine. Past 1 year nothing happen. But last 15 days at the time of passing urine irritation comes it takes 20 to 30 minutes long. Now summer I intake daily 4 to 5 litre of water every day. Please any one give me a resolution. Thanks in advance.
I am 27 years old male weight is 62 kgs, height is 6 feet and have frequent urination problem from 4 months and gastric, indigestion, weight loss.
I am 31 year old male. When I was 14 year old, I met with an accident in which my spleen, large intestine, pancreas and column connecting lung were ruptured. I was operated upon post which I developed problem of flatulence. The problem aggravated slowly slowly. For the last 8-9 years, I have to go twice to clear my stomach in the morning and some times during evening. During the day time I pass gas at least 20-25 times. I took ranitidine, then omeprazole. But the stomach clearing issue is not solved. My ultrasounds were alright. I do not have diabetes or any other disease. I used to smoke, which I have stopped recently and I drink alcohol occasionally. Few years back I had external growth outside anus, which varies its size (i have to press it inside after the stool, but it does not pain). It protrudes during stool and I can put it inside with finger. Rarely it beds also. My stool is semi solid with scattered small lumps. I have spoken to various doctors (not specialists) and got few medicines which did not make the problem go permanently. I do not eat spicy food and in case the food is spicy, my chest starts burning. The gas I pass are majority odourless while stool is not (neither too pungent). I have tried Kayam churna, Jhandu Pancharisht, but no success. I am more troubled by the morning schedule and what I perceive is due to gas. Many a times I have to move out for work early, then it becomes very difficult for me. I also take around 15-20 minutes in first time and 5-7 minutes second time. I have got my stool culture done, as advice by specialist. Nothing has come in the report. I do not have any abdominal pain. Only discomfort is there when gas is formed. Also the fissure is not painful. It is a very small external growth which causes discomfort in sitting if not pushed inside. According to me the main issue is gastritis which makes me go to the toilet again and mostly it is air which passes along with small portion of stool and then I am relieved, but after some time I feel that I have gas in the stomach.
My anus is paining mainly when going to toilet only outside that too. If I keep finger at the opening surface, I feel high pain. Its like keeping hand on a open wound. This is created mainly when toilet goes very tight and hard. I drink 3litres water per day.
I need sugestion from homeopath doctor. I am 32 year old man & nowadays I am suffering from anal fissure from last 2 months. Kindly give your suggestions. Thanking you in advance
When we talk about health, the kidneys are rarely spoken of. These unsung heroes are responsible for filtering waste out of our bodies and ensuring that only clean blood flows through our system. The kidneys are a pair of small, bean-shaped organs located at the back of the abdomen. Along with removing waste from the blood, the kidneys also balance electrolytes and control the fluid balance in the body. Thus, keeping the kidneys healthy is as important as keeping the heart and lungs healthy.
Kidney stones are the most common condition that can affect these organs. Other conditions that can affect the kidneys include inflammation of the kidneys, renal failure, nephrotic syndrome and cysts. Thankfully, keeping the kidneys healthy is easy. Here are a few things you can do to improve the health of your kidneys.
- Drink plenty of water: Keeping your body hydrated is crucial to kidney health. Ideally, a person should drink a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water a day. Water helps control the production of aldosterone- a hormone that regulates blood pressure- by the adrenal glands and helps the kidneys retain enough water and sodium to balance blood volume levels. If the kidneys do not get enough water, the adrenal glands are stressed into increasing blood pressure levels.
- Limit consumption of caffeine: We drink caffeine in many ways- sodas, coffee, tea etc. While caffeine may act as a stimulant and keep you focused on what you are doing in the short run, in the long run, it dehydrates the body. Dehydration can also lead to the formation of kidney stones. Hence reduce your caffeine intake and instead drink more water and fresh juices.
- Quit smoking: Smoking not only affects the lungs but also damages blood vessels thus decreasing blood flow to the kidneys thus preventing the optimal functioning of the kidneys. Smoking can also increase one’s risk of suffering from renal cancer.
- Get regular exercise: Exercise benefits all parts of your body including the kidneys. Regular exercise reduces blood pressure and helps keep the blood moving. This can help prevent kidney diseases and a number of other conditions. Ideally, aim for half an hours exercise a day at the least.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables: Fruits like grapes, apples and blueberries and vegetables like spinach, beets, garlic and red bell peppers help improve kidney functioning. Women should also include oestrogen boosting foods like chickpeas, fennel, tomatoes, cherries and carrots in their diet to protect themselves against kidney damage and fibrosis. Foods that are low in gluten, sugar and soy also help reduce the risk of kidney inflammation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.