Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subodh KumarYour feedback matters!
Muje skin pe chakatte nikatle hai bahut aur sath me khujali bahut hoti h, ye muje bachpan se hai jab mai 5-6 saal ka tha or ab mai 20 saal ka hogya hu, kayi jagah dikhaya but jab tak davai khata hu tab tak hi asar rahta hai. Please bataye mai kya karu?
I have a oily skin n I am having pimples on my face and some times I get bumps on my jaw line and it starts feeling itchy. Most of the time I can see blood clots on my face. Please help me out to resolve this problem.
Hello sir/madam my beard and moustache are growing slowly and my beard is not growing fully is there any oil or something which my beard can grow fully waiting for your reply.
Hi, im 25 and my hairs are greying up, including my beard, I do smoke and consume alcohol. Are those the factors or is there something else? And is it possible to reverse hair greying?
I am 21 year old male I was using betnovate c to get fair skin before 5 years initially it was good but when I stopped using it after sometime I was facing many problems like premature skin aging, darkening, pimples and blackheads even after 5 years I am facing its side effects please suggest me something to get my old youthful skin back.
Hi I'm a male wat to do boys or men do to remove pimples and dirt or rashes or boils from their face or skin please tel me the best way to remove pimples and dirt and rashes and boils from the face without using any skin product for their face or skin please tel me or Help me out.
Sir. I'm26 years old. Fungal infection doses in my legs side. I'm take many medicine but no response. Please suggested me.
Hi My wife is suffering from bronchitis. She stays in port blair. She have diagnosed in allopathy however that gives temp relief. She stopped allopathy then and tried homeopathy and ayurvedic. She came to back Bangalore. For 3 weeks and she was fine. However as soon as she went to Port Blair. She faces the issue again.
I am 15 years old but my hair is falling a lot from past 6 months. I am worried. My hair became half the quantity. Will I regain it? what shall I do?
I am loosing hair quickly. I have try to all shampoos but no effort yet. I want some clues. So can you pls help me with this.
Nutrition facts (for one medium sized sweet potato)
- Calories - 130
- Fat - 0.39 g
- Protein - 2.15 g
- Net carbohydrates - 31.56 g
- Dietary fiber - 3.9 g
- Calcium - 28.6 mg
- Sodium - 16.9 mg
- Potassium - 265.2 mg
- Folate - 18.2 mcg
- Vitamin c - 29.51 mg
- Vitamin a - 26081.9 iu
- Thiamine - 0.05mg
- Riboflavin - 0.3mg
- Niacin - 1.4mg
- Folic acid - 8.4mcg
- Vitamin b6 1 mg
Sweet potato is a skin saviour. Apart from the many health benefits this age old vegetable stocks in itself, it also has following skin benefits-
1. For a glow: the intensity of the sweet potato's yellow or orange flesh color that is directly correlated to its beta-carotene content which helps our bodies to produce vitamin a. When eating such sweet potatoes, include a small helping of fat such as ghee to maximize the beta-carotene.
2. Sun protection: it contains a compound called lycopene which contains large amounts of vitamins that help the skin from ultra violet damage. Consuming sweet potatoes leads to healthier skin and glowing face.
3. Wrinkle free skin: the presence of high levels of vitamin c in sweet potatoes speeds not only repairs the skin it also produces collagen to maintain our skin's elasticity. It particularly helps the skin during stress and has anti ageing properties.
4. Moisture locking: sweet potatoes add to our requirement of vitamin d, which helps in locking moisture and keeps your skin soft and supple.
5. Iron dosage: sweet potatoes also contain iron which we need in adequate amounts for metabolizing protein, energy, blood cell production, which in turn makes the cheeks red and skin healthy looking.