Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subodh KumarYour feedback matters!
My name is syed nadeem I am male my age is 23 years ND m frm Hyderabad. My problem is about hairs. Nd I want to knw the products or tips on how can I make my dry hairs silky ND smooth. Cz my hairs is to much dry even I wash it with water then its getting dry soon. So m waiting for the help.
Dr. Bathing time hair bhut damage ho kar hand me aa jate h. please koi ilaj bataiye hair loss k liye.
I have lot of fats. I used many medicine for cure that but no result found. How to cure THIS? I also have hairfall..
I have a skin problems many pimples are on the face what are the solution please what are solution say me.
My hair was falling can you tell me the reason ill watch porn and I was leaked my self some 15 above times with this only I think my hair was falling.
I have black spot on my face I use scar remove cream but no change appears. So can you pleas tell wht to do.
Hi. I am losing hair quickly and I had tried all hair oils but no effect yet. Am not sure what else can I do. Can U please help me with this.
I have something like acne in my anus sometimes blood drops from it no pain but blood loss makes me worried please help what is it?
I am losing my hairs since 5 years . Please give me best precautions for this sir. And by drundraff also hair loss possible and again come hair by reducing my drundraff.
My friend suggest me to use me glow fairness cream to have fairer skin is this true that me glow makes skin fairer than before On of my friend said that emani fair and handsome also makes skin fairer Which one makes skin fairer please suggest me because I want to have fairer skin I am very dark plc suggest any one of this cream.
My daughter is 4 years old hr complexion is dark please suggest some thing to make her color complexion light ?
I often get itching in my neck , followed by sneezing, cough continuously, because am allergic to cold. This problem has been since a long. I had used citizen, vit C, nasal spray, inhaler etc. To avoid recurrence of such problem should I persist on to use the said medicines ? What causes the problem actually and what type of food I should take to avoid the problem ? Request suggest me.
Hi doctor! I am a 23 old female. I have stretch marks. How can I get rid of those. These marks are old and some are new. Can you suggest some cream?
Alopecia or hair loss is a very common problem for both men and women. Androgenetic alopecia refers to the male pattern or female pattern hair loss. In case of some people, Androgenetic alopecia may be a hereditary problem.
In case of androgenetic alopecia, hair starts falling usually from the crown region. Male pattern baldness is different from female pattern baldness. In case of female pattern baldness, hair falls from all over the scalp region and not just the region above the temples.
Many causes are responsible for Androgenetic alopecia. Genetic reasons, hormonal disorders, increased production of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) and also aging can make conditions worse.
Androgenetic alopecia can be a very embarrassing problem. There are certain natural as well as medical ways to prevent androgenetic alopecia. Some of them are mentioned as follows:
- Drink green tea: Researches show that green tea has anti-androgenic properties, which can help you to prevent androgenetic alopecia.
- Massage oil on your scalp: Massaging your scalp with hair oils like coconut oil provides your hair with the required nourishment and hence, prevents hair fall.
- Try to reduce stress: Stress can increase the secretion of 'cortisol' hormones in your body, leading to a hormonal imbalance, which may result in hair fall. So, reducing stress may help you to prevent excessive hair loss.
- Consider hair transplantation procedure: If you are losing your hair at an alarming rate, then you may consider clinical treatment. The treatment of hair transplantation can help you to prevent further hair loss.
- Change your diet: Include foods such as eggs, fish and walnuts. These foods are replete with protein and Omega-3 fatty acids, which provide your hair the required nourishment and help you prevent Androgenetic Alopecia.
- PRP treatment. Platelet rich plasma therapy helps in improving the thickness of the hair by releasing the growth factors needed for the hair growth.
Since the primary causes responsible for androgenetic alopecia are hormonal imbalances and genetic reasons, you may consider seeking advice from a dermatologist in order to find the root cause of your problem and undergo the necessary treatments.