Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Subir S RoyYour feedback matters!
Hello from 3 days I can't sleep. My eyes are paining alot. It's like getting a pressure on the eye. Due to which my head is paining Please suggest me a proper guidance.
Hello sir/madam, iam satyasai, I got a eye stye to my left eye lower lid, its already 4 months still it did not heal, can you pls suggest me some remedies other than surgery!
I am experiencing floaters all around my eyes and black white spots in the vision wat should I do now?
In am a software engineer and I am having reddish eyes for last 2 weeks. I have tried some eye drops but still no use. I can not use the computer for half an hour continuous. Is there any remedies to get rid of this eye problem?
I am 31 year old. Too much burning sensation in the eye. Itchy eye. Eye lids upper and lower r dry and wrinkled. Sometimes slightly swell. Tests showed tat more power in d right eye than left. Doctor suggested photocromatic glass. Please tell the exact reason. And remedies and precautions .using heads and Olorex drops.
I am 59 years old mail. I am suffering from diabetic since last 20 years and it is under control. I have been taking insulin at 12 before breakfast and dinner. Since last 2 years I have vision problem and I have consulted an eye specialist, who advised laster treatment. Now there is problem in seeing things of far distance. What is to be done now to improve my vision.
Actually as per shopkeeper of the opticians, they says that glasses and lens are good for eyes and lasik is a risk for life and if we do lasik after few years again we have to use the glass. So is that true because no one wants to play with their own eyes. If lasik is good so suggest me some good hospital as I am living in Nasik road. Thanks for your guidance
I am 18 years girl, I am facing headache at the time of study it causes many time. I have seen eye doctor. There is problem. Can you suggest me why if happens?
My age is 38 f i am a diabetic since 4yrs, my vision getting blurred, my teeth swells blood sometimes also giddiness. I am taking glimeperide 2mg if I go to some other doctor they also tell to take the same medicine only what to do?
One of my friend told me that her boyfriend has been complaining about her vaginal odour however she finds it perfectly normal. I have read a lot about it to help her out, but it seems that she is taking all precautions and still the problem persists. Can you explain how and why this situation may arise?
Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain.
- Palming: This exercise is also very simple to perform. All you have to do is cover your eyes with your palms. Once you have done this, just wait and see that there are no bright flashes of light. If you see that there is a bright flash of light, just wait till they go. This is used primarily to distress the eyes.
- Flexing: This is simply rotating your eyes in circles. Roll your eyes in the clockwise direction for one minute and then roll your eyes in the anticlockwise direction for one minute.
- Blinking: Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
- Stretching: This is the most common and also one of the easiest to do. It requires you to just look up, hold for two seconds, look down, hold for two seconds and then repeat this procedure for each corner of your eye, which means top-left, top-right, bottom-left and bottom-right corners.
- Near and far focusing: This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes.
It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath