Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. SubhangiYour feedback matters!
I was feeling nervous more than month ago I am 18 yr old.what can be the treatment for my nervousness
I am suffering from fever last night and pain my chest, hand almost full body pain and vomiting last night what I can do plss help.
I'm 24 years old, helping my dad in medicine business. Here are some things that I want to know is, is there any memory medicine and can I use it? Because the things I always keep on forget about things. So please advice me.
I am 23 years girl. My boyfriend says to me that he is in depression because of possessiveness. He became so short tempered now a days. What can I do to get him out of depression?
I am living very happily before some days with my wife and a kid and with my parents. On a day some thing happen wrong with my wife and my mother and my wife said she will not leave with my parents anymore, so I felt very much annoyed and we quarreled each other and she used so much wrong words that I never thought she can say so, so I felt deeply sad, so I decided to leave her to her parents home for some days but my father not allowed same and said asked her not to go and they will not leave with her and she said OK, and now she is leaving with me at my parents home but since that incident I am still feeling so much depressed and my mind is not ready to accept her after all this happened more than 20 days back, so I am not sure what I have to do next and felling very depressed and sad, some thing going very wrong in my life, please help.
I suffered lead poisoning 5 years back. Treated with chelation therapy with medicine cilamin 250mg. In 2012 suffered mild stroke on left side of body. MRI done on brain and it was ok. NCV test was ok. But Now suffering from allergy, backpain with multiple slipped disc, sciatica on left leg, IBS, numbness in left side of body, weakness in left side brain, short term memory loss. I am not recovering from back pain though Physiotherapy along with exercise has been done many times. Doctors usually only gave medicine like gabapentin and calcium with vitamin d3, but they don't suggest anything. It only gives me temporary relief. Is all above diseases are after affects of lead poisoning. Please give consultation?
I have symptoms of borderline personality. I'm taking zaptra 12.5 from June. Yet I have extreme mood swings, sadness. I thought it must be a general depression phase. It has been going on from a long time. Also * m very empathetic n smallest things affect me. Can someone help me out? Is it poss to take online consult here n get prescription of right medicines? I'm really tired of feeling this way n constant tears.
I am 35 year male I have stress and depression so many medication I took but get result please tell what to do.
I did not get job so that I am depressed v much I can not sleep at all wat should be the remedies for that can you say plz.
Sir. Recently I have a problem of forgetting some important things. As I works in a MNC it's creating me a serious issues.
He feels very depressed and stress. Many bad thought are coming regularly. He can not control it and he feel for that thought. Eventhough he did not think anything the thought are coming automatically. What can be done for that? He should be free please help.
I am having severe pain on my right calf and the pain continues to go right up to my buttocks, please give me some remedy ?
How to differ between brain stroke and epilepsy? As patients gets unconsciousness in both attacks and in which there is the higher risk?
I am 29 years old male, always having nervous, shy towards friends, relatives,lack of confident, confuse and unable to do any work instead of someone is there. I am having nervous and unable to talk, forgetfulness,distract, no clear thought and think negative too much. This makes me depressed and can't do the work properly. Any solution to get rid out from this problem.
I have laughing problem. I laugh a lot even in serious sad ocassion. In classroom also. A smile in my face every time. One day a man slap me for laughing on him. Is this any adolescent disorder.
Getting hallucinations is a mental condition where a person sees, feels, hears, and tastes things that actually don't exist beyond one's heightened imagination or delusion. It involves the experience of perceiving something not present. Hallucinations can be pleasing or frightening. However, there is almost always an identifiable cause behind it.
They can be triggered by:
- Taking hallucinogenic or psychotropic substances
- Mental conditions like dementia and schizophrenia
- Neurological conditions like Alzheimer's disease or Parkinson's disease
- Macular degeneration, leading to loss of vision
- Migraines and brain tumor can also lead to such delusions
Some of the signs of hallucinations:
- Hearing voices: The medical term for hearing voices is called an 'auditory hallucination'. A person may sense sounds or noises coming from inside or outside of their mind. The noise might be random or disrupting. One might also feel the voices talking to each other or trying to tell them something. Most of the times, these voices come from inside the person's mind; or in some cases, one's heightened perception may make a normal noise delusional.
- Seeing things: This is also called visual hallucinations. For instance, one may see unnatural things like a floating chair in thin air. It all depends on a person's perception. Sometimes these hallucinations appear as bright flashy spots or rays of light.
- False sense of taste and smell: Technically, these are known as gustatory and olfactory hallucinations respectively. One may feel a kind of odor coming from one's body or surrounding; or a person might feel that something he/she is drinking or eating has an odd taste. This is again too much thinking, causing delusional sensory activities.
- Tactile hallucinations: This is when a person feels things that don't exist. One may feel that he/she is being touched or tickled even when no one else is around or that insects are crawling beneath the skin. One may experience strange sensations, which are not a part of a reality.