Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subarna Jakhete
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Subarna JakheteYour feedback matters!
I'm 22 I hav got very huge thighs, and hips. I used to do yoga exercise before. I won't get much time to do yoga exercise on daily basis If I continue for 2 months, thighs and hips look little reduced but within a month again increases I'm tired of it. I need something by which it can b reduced. I'm vegetarian, I need any alternative remedy to loss the cellulite. My mother has got same problem Aftr 43 years of her age. My sister has got same since 2 years. I'm having fat in those body parts after my 1st periods ,pls help with remedy.
Sir, My report about glucose shows that at fasting 252 mg/DL and after 2 hours pp is 408 mg/DL. What can l do for recover this condition?
Increase more fiber in the diet in the form of wholesome food - unprocessed cereals, legumes, sprouts, fruits and vegetables with skin etc. Your half of the dis-eases will be prevented and cured.
Tip: Fruits are vegetables should be soaked in warm salted water to remove as many chemicals - pesticides & preservatives, then washed with fresh water, dried and stored. Then you can cut and eat / cook without washing again.
Remember: Washing the vegetables after cutting results in many important nutrients loss.
Cervical cancer (a malignant tumor of the cervix, the lowermost part of the uterus) is one of the most preventable types of cancer. Because of the Pap smear test, the number of cervical cancer cases has actually dropped over the past 20 years. However, many women still develop cervical cancer.
While some cases of cervical cancer cannot be prevented, there are many things a woman can do to reduce her risk of developing cervical cancer.
Reduce Your Risk of Cervical Cancer:
- Get a regular Pap smear. A Pap smear can be the greatest defense against cervical cancer. It can detect cervical changes early on, before they have a chance to turn into cancer.
- Limit the number of sexual partners you have. Studies have shown that women who have many sexual partners increase their risk for cervical cancer. You also increase your risk of developing HPV, which has been shown to lead to cervical cancer.
- Quit smoking or avoid secondhand smoke. Smoking cigarettes increases your risk of developing many cancers, including cervical cancer.
- If you are sexually active, use a condom. Having unprotected sex puts you at risk for HIV and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs), which can increase your risk factor for developing cervical cancer.
- Follow up on abnormal Pap smears. If you have had an abnormal Pap smear, it is important to follow up with regular Pap smears or colposcopies, and whatever else your doctor has recommended for you. If you have been treated for cervical dysplasia, you still need to follow up with Pap smears or colposcopies.
- Get the HPV vaccine. If you are under 27, you may be eligible to receive the HPV vaccine, which prevents high risk strains of HPV in women. The vaccine is most effective when given to young women before they become sexually active.
Again, cervical cancer prevention should be a top priority for all women. Small lifestyle adjustments, combined with regular medical care, can go a long way in preventing cervical cancer. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!