Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Subarna JakheteYour feedback matters!
Laparoscopy, also known as keyhole surgery, is a type of surgery, which involves the usage of small tubes, surgical instruments and video cameras for operations through small incisions or cuts in your body. Though different people experience the surgery differently due to difference in health conditions, there are some points everyone should know about a laparoscopic surgery.
1. The problems that laparoscopy addresses: Conditions like ectopic pregnancy, endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disorders are generally treated using laparoscopic surgery. Moreover, laparoscopy is also used to remove the gallbladder, appendix, patches of endometriosis or detect adhesions, fibroids and cysts. Also a biopsy of the organs inside the abdomen can be done through laparoscopy.
2. The duration of your stay in hospital: Usually performed on an outpatient basis (release on the same day as the surgery), a laparoscopic surgery may require you to stay overnight at the hospital if your condition requires a complex or lengthy surgery. Moreover, if the doctor feels that a bowel resection or partial bowel resection needs to be performed, you may have to stay at the hospital for a few days.
3. The preparation required pre-surgery: If you are going to have a laparoscopic surgery soon, ensure that you inform your doctor if you are taking any blood-thinners like aspirin or if you are allergic to any medications like anaesthesia. Moreover, let the doctor know if you are pregnant or planning to conceive. After giving all this information to the doctor, strictly follow all the instructions he/she gives you. Also, make sure that someone is available to drop you home after the surgery as you might be too weak or in too much pain to go back home by yourself.
4. Pain management post surgery: Laparoscopy is generally followed by a sore feeling around the cuts as well as shoulder pain. If the pain is unbearable you can ask for medication from your doctor or consider common analgesics. Recovery time for a laparoscopic surgery is only a few days, and to get through this period easily seek the help of a friend or family member to manage your medications and lift your spirits.
5. Restrictions you need to follow during the first couple of weeks: For the first couple of weeks after the surgery, your doctor might ask you to abstain from driving, tub bathing, swimming and having sexual intercourse. Make sure that you follow these rules and get adequate amount of sleep to ensure speedy recovery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.
I am facing a bad lower back pain and I want to get rid of it, please suggest some exercises to help me.
I monitor my blood pressure three times today in same time after a gap of one. Minute, the first reading said is 103/ 94, then second 107/79, and last time it says 123/90, I dint not understand as it quickly gave different results, what does it mean. Kindly note earlier I had high b.p of 150/100 also but I change my food habit and doing my exercise of walking 15 minutes daily but no medicines are taken till now.
I was in love with one girl, now she is no more with him, I am continuously missing and thinking about her. Is there is any solution to come out from her.
Hi sir. at the time of playing cricket I got break my acl ligament is their is any solution to joint this acl ligament without surgery can you please tell me.?
Is tacking the amway's nutrilite all plant protein powder will be a good choice for body building. Does it has any side effect?
My father in law who is 61 yrs now had undergone angioplasty in 2007. The stent was inserted through the right side. From last year there is numbness (less sensation) on the right thigh and pain occurs when he stands for a long time or walks for about 2 kms. Is it due to the operation or some other cause? kindly advice.
I have the bulky uterus in cervical size 9.3 mm, and my age is 33, is it possible to operate as its really hard for me to face hormonal changes.
As a person with diabetes, you are more vulnerable to foot problems, because diabetes can damage your nerves and reduce blood flow to your feet. The American Diabetes Association estimates that one in five people with diabetes who seek hospital care do so for foot problems. By taking proper care of your feet, most serious health problems associated with diabetes can be prevented. Your doctor will check your feet each year for any problems.
Here are some diabetes foot care tips to follow.
//Wash and dry your feet daily - Use mild soaps, use warm water, pat your skin dry; do not rub. Thoroughly dry your feet. After washing, use lotion on your feet to prevent cracking. Do not put lotion between your toes.
//Examine your feet each day - Check the tops and bottoms of your feet. Have someone else look at your feet if you cannot see them. Check for dry, cracked skin. Look for blisters, cuts, scratches, or other sores. Check for redness, increased warmth, or tenderness when touching any area of your feet. Check for ingrown toenails, corns, and calluses. If you get a blister or sore from your shoes, do not" pop" it. Apply a bandage and wear a different pair of shoes.
Hello sir. Can u please tell me my menstrual cycle length.And the anual day when I ll ovalute.Know knowledge about this.I got my period on 21st march.Today 25th my last day of period.Want to conceive before 4th of April.Please guide me.I have regular period every month . But on Feb I got on 20th just one day before for that month.Yesterday my period has already stopped and i have done unprotected relation with my husband.Can i get pregnant.Want a baby.My husband ll go on 5th of april.So before that i want to conceive.Give me a brief description
Hi, I am Akash my weight is too less. I will trying since long time to increase my weight by body build, endura mass, and other Ayurveda meditations but it will not to be working. So please help me.
Men who are on the lookout for the best penis care practices shouldn't just stop with the manhood - they need to look at overall health as well. A man's overall health can greatly affect his penis health, and vice versa. Therefore, certain nutrients are a must not only for ingestion, but for topical application, too. One of those very important nutrients is vitamin D.
What exactly is vitamin D?
Many have heard of vitamin D as a necessity for good health. Many foods and drinks - especially milk - are fortified with vitamin D. Other foods contain it naturally, such as salmon, cod liver oil and even portabella mushrooms.
Most vitamin D is made by the body, however, as a reaction to sunlight. That's why at least a few minutes outside each day can help a man feel better in many ways, thanks to more than enough vitamin D coursing through his system.
Vitamin D is great for keeping bones healthy and strong. It helps enhance cellular function throughout the body, boosts the immune system and lifts a person's mood. In fact, sometimes those who suffer from depression during the darker months of the year can benefit greatly from a supplemental dose of vitamin D to bring their levels back to normal.
A blood test can help determine if there are high enough levels of vitamin D in a person's body. If not, a series of supplements can bring levels back to a healthy amount.
What does it do for penis health?
That's what vitamin D can do when ingested, but what does it do when applied topically? Any penis heath crème worth its salt will contain vitamin D, which is then applied directly to the penis skin. The advantages of this include allowing the vitamin D to soak into the skin, thus upping the benefits. And those benefits include:
1. Libido. Vitamin D and testosterone levels often go hand-in hand. When one is low, the other probably is, too. That's because vitamin D is integral in the production of testosterone, which is necessary for sexual drive and all sorts of other sexual functions, such as getting an erection.
2. Sperm production. Sperm counts are tied to the amount of vitamin D in the body; a healthy amount means a healthy sperm count. This might also have something to do with the testosterone-vitamin D connection.
3. Sperm quality. A lot of sperm doesn't mean much if it isn't the high-quality sperm necessary to impregnate a partner. Sperm quality is always boosted by getting all the right vitamins, so it makes sense that vitamin D, applied topically and ingested orally, can help ensure those little swimmers are in good shape.
4. Genetic information. As the sperm forms, genetic information is encoded. That is then carried to the egg, where it becomes half of what will eventually become the offspring. Vitamin D can help ensure that genetic information is seamless, that there are fewer possibilities for genetic issues, and that only the best sperm get to the egg.
Those looking after their overall health, as well as their penis health, can do so by ensuring they get the right mix of nutrients. This includes vitamin D and many of the other vitamins, nutrients and amino acids present in a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). In addition to the wonders of the vitamin D "miracle," men can also enjoy vitamin A for odor control, alphia lipoic acid to fight against free radicals that threaten to damage penis skin, vitamin C for better blood flow, L carnitine for better sensation and of course, vitamin E and Shea butter for perfect hydration.
I am a 37 year old female facing the problem of itchy scalp (no dandruff no redness no lesions) and hair loss. Also My nose keeps itching from inside (no cold no mucus etc)
Hello doctor, I have to know that my weight is 95 kg & I have to loose weight please tell me the proper and a hygienic diet which help me to loose weight and I am proper vegetarian.
I Am having bronchitis asthma, and iam 6week pregnant, I took rotacaps 200, 400, and asthalin too but body is not accepting these I have to vomit very badly making sounds and pressure on stomach, feels like burning in chest and stomach as soon as I take spray. Before getting pregnant it was all OK but not now. I feel very uneasy and can't complete my breath. My chest pains. Please suggest.
‘Smoking is injurious to health’, is a caption that is flashed on all cigarette packets. However, what is not told about is their adverse effects on the mouth. The mouth with the lips, teeth, and gums are not just the first points of contact for a cigarette but also one of the majorly affected parts.
Listed below are how smoking affects the teeth and the mouth at large.
Bad breath (halitosis)
Tooth discoloration (brown to black spotting)
Tobacco deposits on the teeth leading to irritation of the gums
Increased formation of plaque and tartar on the teeth, leading to significant gum disease
Gum disease leads to tooth loss
Increased jaw bone loss
Lower success rate of dental implant procedures
Delayed healing after any oral procedure including extraction, periodontal treatment, or oral surgery
Increased risk of leukoplakia, white patches inside the mouth, which is a precursor to oral cancer
Increased risk of developing oral cancer
Reduces blood flow to the gums, thereby affecting healing
The tiny tobacco deposits sit on the tooth surface and with time, produce brownish stains. These are a constant source of irritation for the gums, causing gum disease. Unlike the regular plaque caused by food, this is much harder and more abrasive on the gums. This leads to damage of the periodontal tissue, which are connecting fibers between the teeth and the gums. This leads to gradual tooth mobility and eventually loss.
Correlation: If you are a smoker,
You are at risk for gum disease twice compared to a nonsmoker.
More cigarettes you smoke, greater the risk for gum disease.
More number of years you smoke, greater the risk for gum disease.
Poor response to regular treatment for gum disease.
Management: The gum disease can eventually lead to tooth loss. Therefore, the gums need to be protected at all cost to maintain oral health. Some things to do are listed below, starting from the seemingly innocuous to the severe infections.
Regular cleanings at your dentist's office once in 6 months
Daily brushing and flossing to manage early gum disease
Deep cleaning below the gum line and prescription mouth rinses if there is already existing gum inflammation
Surgery to remove deeply seated plaque and tartar.
Surgery with bone graft to replace the bone lost to periodontitis.
Most important of all, quitting smoking. This will produce remarkable benefits when the above are followed.
However, if the above are done with continued smoking, the effects will not last long.
Cigarette smoking is one habit, which has way too many effects on way too many working’s of the body and therefore kicking the habit is the best way to manage, not just your teeth, but your overall health.