Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sreesagar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SreesagarYour feedback matters!
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee.
- You may notice redness in your knee area.
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms.
Good morning sir/Madam Iam 21 year male from last one year I have severe problem in thighs and ankle I consulted many doctors and used many calcium tablets but the pain is not reduced so Blood check was also done all my wbc and rbc etc all are normal but I can't understand why the pain is. Iam thinking is this problem due to masturbation I regularly do it but I am doing regular exercises from few days. How to cure problem please help me out.
I got accident in my right knee 10 years before. There are no fractures. But I am not able to knee down and I get irritating pain and that pain slowly got in to my right back. What should I do ?
I am 41 years old having anklosing spondylitis please guide how to get ride off, cause of it having lower back pain.
I am 18 years old student living in hostel. Since a month I am suffering from back pain (in the spine and in the muscles) and it is increasing day by day. In the tests it came that my vitamin D3 level is 5.59 and B12 level is 211. What should I do, I mean whether I should consult a Bone specialist or a Muscular specialist? Please guide me I am so confused.
I had undergone with spinal surgery (Interlaminar micro-lumber disectomy) on 18th August, it was done due to sensation in legs due to l4 l5 disc diffuse. However, after surgery it took 7 weeks to feel betterment in legs but my backache (due to surgery) is still exists. My doctor told me that I will be back to normal life after 6 weeks, but now I am in 9th week but can not sit/stand for long. I had visited again my doctor he said wait for 3 month. But I am not satisfied I want a second opinion. Hope I did not take a bad decision for surgery. Kindly advise how much time it will take. Also suggest any alternate. My medicines Pregabid me 75 for 4 weeks Pregabid NT currently taking pantocid 20 Vitamin D3.
I have recently started going to gym. My right shoulder pains internally whenever I do exercise. I though that it will be for few days but this pain still continues and this is my 3rd month of gym.
Bell's palsy is a type of facial paralysis that results in an inability to control the facial muscles on the affected side. This condition causes inflammation of the facial nerve, which commonly causes the muscles on one side of the face to droop.
No one knows exactly why bell’s palsy occurs. Most common cause could be a viral infection of the facial nerve.
Symptoms can vary from mild to severe. They may include muscle twitching, weakness, or total loss of the ability to move one side of the face. Other symptoms include drooping of the eyelid, a change in taste, pain around the ear, and increased sensitivity to sound.
Symptoms of bell’s palsy can include a combination of:
2. Loss of blinking control on the affected side
3. Drooping of the mouth to the affected side
4. Altered sense of taste
5. Slurred speech
6. Drooling (difficulty in eating and drinking)
7. Pain in or behind the ear
8. Sound hypersensitivity on the affected side
Home remedies include;
A) opening and closing of the eye.
B) pursing 0f lips while trying to blow air.
C) inflating balloon.
D) making bubbles on water.
E) dilating nostril.