Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sreeranjini MpYour feedback matters!
My teeth is getting yellow day by day. Do not know how to get rid of it. I brush twice a day with Colgate. At times I get a yellow patch inside my mouth near tonsil area, it vanishes in a few days. Some I said me to use baking soda with lemon on my teeth, does it harm the teeth. Kindly guide me what to do.
Hi doctor, I am having a black mark under my teeth I don't have any habit of using tobacco or any other. But still there is a black or brown stains in my teeth. I tried changing the brush and tooth paste but nothing worked out so please help me to rectify this problem. Thank you!
Hi, I am geting very minor pain and then some blood tarces from my canine tooth (both in upper section) mostly in mornings. Its there from almost an year and occurcs twice or thrice in a month.
Hello doctor I'm 23 years old female. I have tooth caries. And some tooth are cracking. I think there is insecticide. How to cure that with medicine or any paste or mouthwash like that in home because am living in my mother in laws house she won't allow me to go to hospital. Am so scared please help me out.
I am brushing 2 times in a day. And no dental problems. But my mouth air always not good. My family doctor said to me consult a gastrointestinal. Is it true?
Getting your teeth cleaned may give you more than a sparkling white smile -- it may give you something to smile about, like your health.
In a large study, people who had their teeth professionally scaled at least once every two years were 24% less likely to have a heart attack, compared with those who skipped the hygienist. Scaling cleans between the gums and the teeth.
And their risk of stroke dropped by 13%, says study researcher zu-yin chen, md, a cardiology fellow at the veterans general hospital in Taipei, Taiwan.
My teeth roots are going so dirty and going less. Is it possible through tissue culture of teeth root to fill up the gape. If any another way please suggest me.
I am 63 years old. I do not where from the bad odor erupts around me, either through my mouth, or nose. I had sinus problems while I was young. After surgery in the nose, for some years the bad odor emission did vanish, but after certain period it has again started. I had recently got my dental treatment done for the cavities. Please guide me thoroughly.
I had got my wisdom tooth removed yesterday. Not surgery. But from yesterday, I have been having severe headaches and fever, chills and body pains. Till now it has not reduced. Is it normal?
My 38 year old husband suffers from sever ulcers in mouth especially on tongue when he takes allopathy. Y does it happen so? Is there a problem with stomach? Someone said its due to high acidity. Is it so?
My lower jaw left side continue three teeth missing. I need to fix these teeth. Which treatment is good for me. Note: I have diabetic also.
Brushing your teeth is one major way to prevent cavities and keep those pearly whites looking beautiful. But if you’re making one of these common toothbrushing mistakes, your teeth might not be getting all the care they need.
1. Flossing after brushing: Everyone should floss at least once per day. But if you’re flossing before you brush, you’re leaving stuff behind that could cause cavities. Even though flossing removes food and plaque that’s stuck between the teeth, it still might be hanging around in your mouth. Following two minutes of brushing with a good floss is the solution for a truly clean smile.
2. Brushing in straight lines: Brushing in straight lines is great for some parts of your teeth, but not all. For the outer surfaces of your teeth, you should be brushing in circles in order to get the best scrub possible. For the inner surfaces of your teeth, brush in up and down motions. Finally, for the tops of your big back teeth, straight lines are the way to go.
3. Not brushing long enough: You should brush at least two times per day, but after every meal is best. And each time you brush, you should do it for two to three minutes.
4. Using an old brush: Toothbrushes need to be replaced about every 3 months. If the bristles of a toothbrush are bent, then it’s past time for a new brush. Why does it matter? Bent bristles just can’t clean the teeth as well as straight bristles. It’s as simple as that.
5. Using the wrong toothpaste: First things first, make sure you’re using a fluoride toothpaste. It strengthens the teeth and prevents cavities. Second, if you’re buying toothpaste for kids, get something fruity-flavored. Kids usually don’t like minty flavors, and might put up a fight if you ask them to brush with a toothpaste they think tastes yucky. Finally, if you have sensitive teeth, get a toothpaste with potassium nitrate. It’s proven to help with tooth sensitivity, and can make it easier to eat hot or cold foods.
If you’re guilty of one or more of these toothbrushing mistakes, you’re not alone. The good news is that now you know how to brush like a pro, and that’s going to go a long way in helping you have a healthier, happier smil