Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sonali KhandalikarYour feedback matters!
While eating my tooth gets break. It won't break completely but it breaks part by part. Can you please suggest ?
Hello I am 16 years old. Is it possible to make my teeth shiny white as film actresses hv? If yes pls suggest some tips. I will be tremendous happy.
My wife is 32 years old. She has been headache since last two years when she get stress. Two week ago she had been unconscious due to stress. After consult with doctor HIS REPORTS ARE CLEAR (MRI BRAIN AND EEG) NOW she is getting NAPROSYN 250MG TWICE A DAY AND DIVAA OD 250MG ONCE A DAY. And zincovid twice a day. Now sometimes she gets rings for 5 to 10 seconds and feel anxiety some time. What should I do? kindly suggest me.
My age in 21 I severe knee pain it pains more during night time I can't kneel down or stand quickly after sitting long time.
Hlo Dr. mujhe one month se period nahi aye. Ghar per test bhi kiya test nagetive start. Muje problem kyoun aa rahi hai.
I have pain in brain near temporal bone from 10 days. I cant sleep at that side. I have migraine also. But this pain in continuous from 10 days. Help me.
Hi, I have a huge lipoma on my left forearm, which has grown to 3 inches with (2-3 cm deep may be), which is starting to hurt. So need to know if getting it surgically removed will lead to any serious complications or also if done how much time will it take to heal completely so I can get back to work at the earliest.
I lost my weight I have no weight to my body how will you recover it. I want to be a weight body man.
I am a 17 year boy suffering from anxiety sometimes my heart rate go very high and my breath becomes short please help me to cope up with this threatening event.
My father is 45 years old and is quite fat. From few days he is having pain in the back which is gradually increasing. The doctors asked to do MRI scan. Can you tell me what's the solution?
Here are some treatments for hair transplant procedure
My beard is coming very low. Is there any problems or any solution for proper beard coming like others.
My girlfriend is suffering from minor symptoms of depression. Majorly due to her studies and her surroundings. She is nowadays irritated and becomes angry on small reasons. Also she has stopped interacting with anyone. I want to help her out but I don't know how. Please help me.
I am 30 year old and I am suffering with ankle pain after rest but if I ignore it and continue walking than pain has gone pl. Help me out a deal tell me proper prescription not advised to come to my clinic.
I am 24 male, I dnt have hair fall problem, but my fore head is large. I'm afraid if it goes further more. And my father died at 42 age, he had good hairs at that age. And even my grandfather at 62 he had good hairs. But my uncles who are younger brothers of my dad has lost hairs. And I always take cold bath for head. And I dnt use shampoo. I use only sheekakayi powder herbal made. And I take head bath only once or twice a week. I apply castro oil. The only thing is I have grey hairs due to usage of hair gel at my teen age. Please suggest me tips to retain the good and healthy black hairs.
Rose is probably the first flower that comes to our mind when we think of flowers. Associated with a variety of relationships including love, friendship, peace, etc., it holds a special place across all celebrations. Not many however, are aware about the wonderful medicinal properties that it has. Whether it is used in liquid, paste, oil or powder form, it has multiple benefits. Read on to know some of the multiple benefits that a rose has.
It is widely grown with very limited climatic restrictions and so it is time to reap the benefits of this simple, readily available flower.
- Rose powder mixed with fuller earth and rose water is one of the most common household face packs in use.
- Pure rose water is one of the best skin cleansing agents.
- The petals of the rose can be made into a paste and applied to control sweating.
- The dried rose petals can be crushed and made into a paste by adding rose water and further applied on wounds to promote healing.
- Dried rose petals can be mixed with milk and consumed to reduce acidity and treat stomach ulcers
- The tincture made from rose petals is useful in diarrhoea
- Rose buds are used in preparing a decoction which is highly useful in relieving constipation
- Herbal tea prepared using rose petals is consumed to treat acidity, burning sensation in the body, dryness of the oral cavity and is effective against treating infection in the intestine
- Rose water can be used as eye drop as they help in reducing burning and irritation
- Rose petals can be boiled and used for gargling, as it is extremely beneficial in relieving sore throat and cough
- Rose buds are rich in vitamin C and useful in preventing scurvy and cough and cold problems
- Pure rose oil is one of the common essential oils and is used to treat insomnia and reduce blood pressure.
- The rose oils are used in various creams to treat skin inflammation
- Rose oil is also widely used in various cosmetics (soaps, creams, lotions) for their multiple benefits
How to store your roses?
Given its benefit on various body organs, it generally finds its place in most homes.
- After watering the night prior, cut the flower diagonally before the sun is up fully
- Remove the petals carefully after clearing moisture and insects
- Place a wet paper towel in an airtight container and spread the rose petals on it and close the box
- Keep it in the fridge for up to a week before use
- The dried leaves can be used in essential oils as it further enriches the oils
- The oil has various uses and can be stored in an airtight container for months
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.