Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sonali
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SonaliYour feedback matters!
Hi Me and my wife did sex before 4 days ago, I didn't use safety things while intercourse but I removed my private part before the hormone comes, before one day of intercourse her last day of period, my question is, is there is a chances of pregnancy. Please reply as soon as possible Thank you.
During dry humping is it possible that sperm can transfer easily from thin underwear to panty if sperm ejaculated inside thin underwear during humping. And would lead to pregnancy? Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Hi, I have vaginal bleeding. It's been 2 weeks my period got over. Bleeding is bit heavy. Is it a symptom that am pregnant or something else?
Im 24 year old female. My period usually last 4 or 5 day. This is my 11th day on it and this time it began a little earlier than before. Im also have back right pain like where the kidney is. That just started 2 days ago.
I have pcod. Periods has stopped since 9 months. Want to pregnant but how can it be possible?please let me know
I think I'm pregnant, I'm not sure about it but I'm actually having these symptoms, like pelvic pain, nausea, headaches , fatigues, frequent urination, it has been 22 days since my last periods , is there any chance if abortion medically and if there is how can it be done.
Sir, Sex Karne ke 2 din bad mere partner ke periods to chalu ho Gaye the means 31 tarikh ko but after periods use nind jyada aa rahi he or thakan ho rahi he to Kya vo pregnancy ke symtoms hai? Kya vo pregnant hai? Or 31 julay ko periods start hue the to me kab sex Kar sakta hu ke vo time par vo pregnant na ho sir please answer.
Hi Sir, My wife and I had sex on 6th of july my condom broke. So I gave her ECP within an hour. Now she is experiencing withdrawal bleeding since 12th of july. Today she said that she had found a drop on her pad in the morning and one drop in the evening. What is it? Please tell me. I am scared.
A healthy intimate life is very important for a person’s physical and emotional health. Sexual issues are very common, though they are not frankly discussed, given the cultural inhibitions that we are brought up with. Both men and women have specific issues, and it is often due to a combination of physical and psychological factors.
Some of the common physical factors that affect sex include normal aging, hormonal imbalances, chronic disease conditions like diabetes and heart disease, menopause, low libido, painful sex, smoking, alcohol abuse, etc. All these affect a person’s desire for sex, ability to perform, or a combination of both.
Psychological factors that affect sexual life include performance anxiety, work-related stress, strains in relationship, family issues, financial issues, past sexual relationships, history of abuse, etc.
Sexual issues manifest slightly differently in men and women. Reduced sexual desire, painful intercourse, lack of orgasms, and inability to be aroused are commonly seen in women. On the other hand, men suffer from erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, low sperm count, reduced libido, etc.
One of the first step towards resolving sexual issues is to acknowledge that there is a problem and come to terms with it. In more than 50% of the cases, coming to terms with it and having a frank conversation with the partner can help solve the issue completely. Both the partners become comfortable discussing about it and make an attempt to find ways to address it. In some cases, involving a counselor also helps.
Ayurveda believes that the following ingredients have a strong role to play in resolving sexual issues in both men and women.
- Shilajit: Known for its potency inducing properties, it is believed to renew vitality and increase the core energy essential for sexual power.
- Safed musli: It is very useful as a reproductive tonic to rejuvenate and improve impotency, premature ejaculation, and low sperm count in men. It is known to enhance libido and cure involuntary ejaculations. It can be used by mixing it with honey, sugar, ghee, and long pepper.
- Ashwagandha: This is another wonder medicine with multiple uses. The roots are powdered and widely used in treating female sterility. It can also be mixed in milk and used, starting from 5 to 6 nights after menstruation.
- Drumstick: Flowers of this plant can be boiled in milk and used as a sexual tonic in both males and females. The bark can also be powdered and used in impotency and premature ejaculation.
- Garlic: A remarkable home remedy, it is a proven aphrodisiac, where it restores sexual power.
- Ginger: Another valuable aphrodisiac, ginger juice can be mixed with honey and egg and consumed daily for a month. It helps cure impotency, premature ejaculation, and improves sperm quality. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!