Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Sonali Bhanushali
Submit a review for Dt. Sonali BhanushaliYour feedback matters!
Hello sir or mam my age 17 I am too skinny and weight 50 kg please help me to build muscles and also what kind of diet would I prefer such as foods?
The Male Enhancement Pill: Lies And Myths
Utilizing a male enhancement pill is still questioned by many nowadays on how effective it is. This might be because of the lies spread on the internet by manufacturers who just want to earn quick cash from gullible consumers. Contrary to what skeptics say about male enhancers, these products really work. If technological and medical advancements are possible, penis enlargement or erectile dysfunction treatments could also be achieved through medical research and development.
Lies and Myths about Male Enhancers
A lot of skeptics these days often brag about how ineffective a male pill is without really experiencing it. Most of them say that the substances used aren't clinically proven effective or even safe for use. There are plenty of lies and myths these days about male pills spread on the internet and you have to know how to spot them. Here are some of the common lies and myths about male pills.
• You can only have larger penis through exercise.
Exercising your penis will definitely make it larger through time. Like any other parts of your body, like your arms and legs, the penis is composed of muscles. If muscles are exercised, it will grow bigger and stronger. On the other hand, male pills can also do the same, even if it's only temporary.
• All penis pills are scams.
Another lie about penis pills is that all manufacturers and brands are scams. This hurts a lot of legit providers of male enhancers but there are many companies that have proven and clinically effective drugs in the market. In fact, these male enhancers are already FDA approved (which means, it's safe to use).
• All penis pills are not safe.
This is probably one of the most common lies and myths about the use of a testosterone booster. You have to understand that not every drug or medication sold in the market these days are created with the same process or ingredients. This means, each drug or pill work in different ways and there are some effective medications in treating medical conditions.
There are other myths out there that seem to fool lots of people into using a particular brand or product for male pill. You need to know that a male enhancement pill cannot get your penis grow 1 or 2 inches overnight. For a permanent increase in penis size, you'll have to use a supplement consistently along with enlargement exercises.
Size Matters to Many
In a porn movie for example, you see a man having an incredibly large penis for his physique, which "suggests" that it's the normal size for his body type. You compare it to yourself, and get concerned about how small your penis is. Now you use a male enhancer to make your penis live up to the new "standard".
It may sound embarrassing to have a small penis and most men are very worried that this affects their manhood. Although most men do not really have size issues when it comes to their "tools", this notion is supported by the media (movies or television shows). Rather than using a male enhancement pill for size issues, it is best to use it to perform better in bed. After all, it's how you perform in bed that matters the most.
Where can you get a male enhancement pill? Well, you just have to look it up in a search engine and be astonished at how many companies online are offering this product. From the greatest and most effective products to the cheapest deals in the market, you will definitely have a difficult time finding a good place to get male enhancers.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing.