Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sonal ShendkarYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years old male with dark skin. My face is oily and darker than my body, please suggest solution.
Doctor I'm a 21 years old female. In my face, hands and legs there are many hairs. Doctor what should I do for permanent facial hair removal?
I want to know about skin problems I hve black heads on my face and spots on my face I want to get rid from it.
I was prescribed Epilight forte by a doctor for skin lightening! The results are very good! But its been more than 3 months im on those tablets! Its going really expensive. Can someone please tell me a cheaper alternative for the tablet?
Mere papa kii legs pe white spots h almost from last 4-5 days unme bhot kharish bhi hoti h or vo fell rahi h there. Please tell the solution of this.
I have so much hair fall my hair is thin now volume is decreased. My blood test are normal. What do please tell me.
Name any test which is done to know reason for hair fall. Am having this problem since 3 years .I have using mintop lotion 2% but no use still now.
Causes of Eczema:
The specific cause of eczema remains unknown, but it is believed to develop due to a combination of hereditary (genetic) and environmental factors.
Children are more likely to develop eczema if a parent has had it or another atopic disease. If both parents have an atopic disease, the chances increase further.
Environmental factors are also known to bring out the symptoms of eczema. These include:
- Irritants - soaps, detergents, shampoos, disinfectants, juices from fresh fruits, meats, or vegetables
- Allergens - dust mites, pets, pollens, mold, dandruff
- Microbes - bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus,viruses, certain fungi
- Hot and cold temperatures - hot weather, high and low humidity, perspiration from exercise
- Foods - dairy products, eggs, nuts and seeds, soy products, wheat
- Stress - it is not a cause of eczema but can make symptoms worse
- Hormones - women can experience worsening of eczema symptoms at times when their hormone levels are changing, for example during pregnancy and at certain points in their menstrual cycle.