Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sonal SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 28 years old nd I'm having pain in buttocks thru pelvic n vaginal area n sometimes got continuous painful Jerks in my buttocks. This pain aggravate befr nd during periods, it's unbearable! Im suffering frm dz pain since 11 years nd no one can detect dat wats the exact problem. Sum doc says it's endometriosis sum says it's IBS n sum say it's a pressure on sum nerve. Can ne one please help me out for my query BcZ my pain is really horrible n being 365 days round clock. Please help me.
I want to change my nose shape through plastic surgery. Did it possible that what shape I want done with plastic surgery? please help and also explain the full expenditure from starting to last Please reply fast!
I had fever before 2 days ago. Now I am having rashes and red spots throughout my hands and legs. And itching also. Is it serious? Any medicine for it?
I have small open pores only near my cheek area. Which tend to look bigger when I wake up in the morning. They seem to go away when I take a bath or wash my face but after 5-7 minutes they came back to their original size. Please help me.
My nephew is 18 years, he has problem of recurring cold through out the year. He has no bad habits other than over weight. Please suggest home made remedy or change in life style.
Hello I am man age of 24 year old. And I reduces my weight about 10-12 kg in past 2 months through diet and now I am studying late night so after taking dinner at 8'o clock I am hungry at around 12.30 to 1.And I sleep at around 3 to 3: 40 .And take full of 7 hrs sleep in a day. So what I eat at dinner and late night at the hungry at late night. I am vegetarian. Please suggest me for the same. Thanks and regards.ðð»ðð»
I can not read 5 minute with concentration. Many past thoughts such as what I do in the college what other has done comes to mind. Please help sir.
I have suffering from hair loss problem for over 5 years. I loss lot of hair in middle region of head. What should I do for growth of hair in this region. Please help me. I m unmarried.
Stress affects every part of your life including your love life. If you’re feeling too overwhelmed and tense, chances are that you’re libido and appearance will suffer. Studies have shown that being stressed increases the production of cortisol in the body, which makes you less appealing to members of the other sex.
Take a look at five ways stress can affect your love life.
- It changes your perception of the relationship: Being under pressure makes you irritable and snappy. Relationships exposed to high levels of stress most often turn negative with time. This is because stress alters our perception of reality and understanding of people. When you’re stressed, you tend to focus more on what’s wrong with the relationship than what’s right. This can lead to an increase in conflicts between partners.
- It lowers your confidence: For any relationship to work, you must first love yourself. Stress causes self doubt and lowers your self confidence. If you’re looking to start a relationship, this can increase your inhibitions in talking to new people or going on a date. If you’re already in a relationship, this lowered self confidence can lead to problems in bed.
- It affects your appearance: Stress affects not only your emotional and mental frame of mind but your physical state as well. Being under pressure to perform can result in binge eating and make you put on weight. Stress itself increases the production of cortisol in the body which in turn makes the skin secrete more oil. Stress can also cause brittle nails and hair loss. Stress also lowers your energy levels and makes you withdraw from social life.
- It lowers your sex drive: Stress makes it difficult to focus on anything other than whatever is troubling you. It has a direct connection to your libido; the higher the stress, the lower your libido. For men this can lead to erectile dysfunctioning while for women it can reduce the amount of natural lubrication produced and make sex uncomfortable.
- It can suppress fertility: Cortisol can also prevent women from ovulating. This can lower your chances of conceiving a child. this is noticed especially in cases of sudden spikes in stress levels and varies from woman to woman. It can also cause fertility problems in men.
The good news is that stress can easily be managed to improve your love life. Meditating and exercising are two effective stress busters that can enhance your love life. Doing this along with your partner not only helps reduce stress but can also bring you closer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I have delivered my second child in September 2016 with C- section but have gained a lot of weight now almost 8 kgs more than that I had before conception. I have stopped lactation and now want to loose weight. I had PCOS before conception.
Turmeric has been extensively used in Indian households for centuries now. It is used in almost every Indian dish. Most Indian recipes are incomplete without a pinch of turmeric. Turmeric is often used on wounds as well. But are we aware of the amazing health benefits that turmeric has? A pinch of turmeric in that we put in our food items has lots of benefits. Here are some benefits of this wonder ingredient:
1. Prevents cancer
Turmeric is useful in preventing cancer. It can destroy cancer cells and prevent the growth of existing cancer cells. It can prevent cancer because of a component it contains, called ‘curcumin’.
Turmeric also has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Curcumin controls inflammation. Therefore, turmeric is great in soothing burns because of its antiseptic properties.
3. Useful in treating arthritis
Anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric are great in treating arthritis. Therefore, consuming turmeric on a regular basis can prove to be good to patients suffering from arthritis.
4. Controls diabetes
Turmeric is also very useful in controlling diabetes. Turmeric helps to control diabetes since it helps in keeping moderate insulin levels. Turmeric is also effective in reducing insulin resistance, which can prevent type-2 diabetes. Turmeric is a diabetes food and diabetes cure.
5. Keeps weight n check:
Turmeric I also very useful in keeping your weight in check. It is one of the spices that aids in weight loss. Therefore, turmeric should be a part of your diet food plan for weight loss. Make turmeric a plan of your diet meal plan if you wish to lose weight. It also improves digestion, reduces gas and burning.
5. Great for skin
Owing to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric is great for skin. It is very effective in treating acne. Adding turmeric with some lemon juice or rose water and applying it on face is a great remedy for treating acne.
I met an accident last night and had some small injury in hand and legs. But I don't remember what happened I mean I'm totally blank about accident exactly what happened. Is this any diseases.
Stretching is very important for your well-being. Not only does it help you become more agile and flexible, it helps you become better at sports and also makes sure that you have fewer injuries when you are playing sports. Here are some exercises, which are guaranteed to make sure that your flexibility will improve:
1. The runner's stretch
In this stretch, put your right foot forward and then try to touch the floor with your fingertips. If your fingers do not reach the floor, place them as far down as possible. You have to then inhale, and go back to your starting position.
2. The standing side stretch
This stretch starts when you are standing straight upwards with your arms raised above your head and your fingers interlocked. When you breathe out you have to slowly bend your upper body to the right then return to the starting position. After you have reached the starting position, you inhale again and after you have inhaled, you have to stretch your upper body to the left.
3. The forward hang
In this stretch, your starting position is when you stand with your legs apart and then you lock your fingers together and place them behind your back. Once this is done, you breathe in. After breathing in, you have to exhale by bending forward and keeping your hands interlocked above your head. You have to hold this position for 5 seconds.
4. The low lunge arch
This stretch involves bringing your right leg as forward as possible and then lowering your left knee onto the floor. You then have to lock your hands together with your palms facing the floor and your hands in front of your body. You then have to inhale for the stretch. The stretch involves lifting your arms as far up as possible and then stretching as far back as possible keeping your legs in the position they were already in. Once you have finished this exercise, you have to do the exact same thing with the left leg in front