Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SonalYour feedback matters!
All of us have our 'good hours' and 'bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired. Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you.
I am 29 years old (April 1988 born), my wife is 28 years old (Jan 1989 born). I was not thinking of starting a family for another 2-3 years as I want to be mentally prepared to raise a child, also want more settlement in my business. My wife thinks having baby after 30 years of age can result in problems like varicose veins (pain in lower part of leg), back pain and other things which are not fully cured and can remain lifelong affecting her health in case we plan for family planning after 30. My height is 5'7" Weight: 66 Kg Wife's height is 5'2.5" Weight: 49 Kg Just wanted to know what is a good age to have 1st child? Is there any complications of late pregnancy like at the age of 32-33 years old? What are the general things to be kept in mind before having a baby?
In vaginal area I have very hard n thick hairs. N by trimming and hair removal cream also it do not go completely. N it's turning black. How to remove hairs. It's very embarrassing.
I want to make my lady pregnant. How to have sex to make her pregnant I mean give me some tips regarding it.
1.Garlic offers Cardio vascular protection and aids in lowering cholesterol and triglycerides
2.It has anti cancer protection and Healing properties as well as antibacterial and anti viral benefits
3.contains anti oxidants that can prevent Alzheimer's and dementia
Flax seeds prevent Breast Cancer
Flaxseeds contain several beneficial plant compounds:
1. Lignans: Lignans are present in almost all plants, acting as both antioxidants and phytoestrogens. Flaxseeds are the richest known dietary source of lignans. These nutrients function as phytoestrogens.
Phytoestrogens are plant compounds that are similar to the female sex hormone estrogen. They have weak estrogenic and antioxidant properties
Lignans are fermented by bacteria in the digestive system and may reduce the growth of several cancers, especially hormone-sensitive cancers such as breast, uterus and prostate cancers.
They have been linked to a decreased risk of heart disease and metabolic syndrome, since they reduce the amount of fat and glucose in the blood.
Phytoestrogens also help lower blood pressure and reduce oxidative stress and inflammation in the arteries.
2. P-Coumaric Acid: This polyphenol is one of the main antioxidants found in flaxseeds.
3. Ferulic Acid: This antioxidant may help to prevent several chronic diseases.
4. Cyanogenic Glycosides: These substances may form compounds called thiocyanates in the body, which can impair thyroid function in some people.
5. Phytosterols: Related to cholesterol,phytosterols are found in the cell membranes of plants. They have been shown to have cholesterol-lowering effects in the body.
Flax Seeds are very easy to incorporate into the diet. Grinding them is the best way to make the most of their health benefits.
I'm 21 years old unmarried girl. I had an unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 17-18 March, 2016 after this on 19 March, 2016 I got my proper periods. My periods usually comes on a gap of 25-26 days but on April my period came at the gap 22 days means 3 days before than a expected period date on 11 April, 2016 and it was just a brown light spotting for 2 days and then suddenly become very heavy bleeding from 3 to 7 days i'll never experience this type of periods. Then on 23-24 of April, 2016 incidentally again i have an unprotected sex with my bf after this I got my periods 5 days late than usual this time again it was very less bleeding than my usual periods i'm very much confuse. That it was just a. Nöřmal period or implantation bleeding or any early sign of pregnancy. Coz after all this i'm not feeling comfortable from past 2-3 week I suffering from headache, constipation, heartburn, heart pain, pelvic cramps occasionally, breast tenderness - soreness and shoulder pain i'm very much tensed by this coz i'm unmarried I can't take any risk of pregnancy. I will take an Home pregnancy test with Preganews 3 times in a month 1st on 1st May, 2nd on 21st May and a 3rd on 29th May it all comes negative. After all this yesterday on 2 June, 2016 I got my periods its again just a brown blood light spotting very much different from my usual period. Last time I get my proper satisfying periods on March after this month I didn't got a proper satisfy periods. I'm very much tensed that is i'm pregnant? If yes then y test comes negative and if No then why my body having all early symptoms of pregnancy and a periods like this from 3 months-april, may and june. Please help me. I know I did a big mistake but I can't repeat any mistake anymore please help me out from this situation.
I have three month baby and delivery by c- section. My belly is as big as my pregnancy period and I have headache problem after delivery. Please suggest me what should do for belly fat and headache.
Dear Sir/madam, Please tell me precaution my wife she is 3 months pregnant. but some time she feels pain in stomach for some time.
Sir my last period was march. I take scan. Two ovaries have pcod. Doctor suggest Susten 300 capsule 5 days. Thursday completed the capsule. 2 days over not come period. Again I go to hospital. Please help me what I can do come period. I have one child.
Radiology is a specialized branch of science concerned with the treatment and diagnosis of diseases through high energy radiation or X-rays. Interventional radiology also known as vascular radiology is a subspecialty of radiology. Interventional radiology involves the use of a variety of techniques for diagnosing or treating a particular disease. Some of these techniques are Ultrasound, MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) and X-ray among the others.
Radiology has several advantages. Six prime advantages of Radiology are mentioned below:
- Radiology and Interventional radiology are sometimes completely non-invasive or less invasive methods of diagnosis and treatment. These diagnostic and treatment procedures involve the use of digital imaging or photographic images and needle insertion.
- Radiology is a less expensive method of treatment as compared to other surgical or medicinal treatment procedures.
- Blood vessel diseases like narrowing of arteries, which obstructs smooth flow of the blood, hemorrhage, blood clots and vein blockage can be easily treated with the help of radiology.
- Radiology can effectively treat benign or malignant tumors. It destroys the tumor in situ (original position of growth) and also counters tumors that has spread to other parts of the body due to metastasis( the process through which cancer cells spread from its original position to the other organs of the body).
- The procedure of radiology can also be used for inserting feeding tube into a patient's body or for the purpose of draining out fluids from the abdominal region or chest.
- Radiology is considered to be a popular treatment for treating different stone diseases such as kidney stones or gallstones.
All radiological procedures are conducted by or under the supervision of experienced specialists known as Radiologists.