Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sonal DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
Mera bohut thand lagi hai. Aur thora sa bhukar bhi hai. I am in traveling now so please tell what can I do. For recover for this situation. please Aur thora sa sarir bhi dard kar rahi hai.
I have black dark spots (jhai) on my face. How can I remove these spots. please tell me any cream or any other treatment to remove these spots.
I am 20 years old boy, my height is 5.9 feet & weight is 64.3 kgs. I am working for building abs as I hve belly fat. Please suggest vegetarian foods which are easily available & which will help for building specially abs & muscles also?
I am 24 years old. I am suffering from cold for several days. Always I have a little bit of cold symptoms in my body. Tell me the reason and prevention.
Hi I am 24 years old my hairs have become thin and started falling at faster rate how can I stop my hair fall.
I am a student, I want to work hard do lots of work and get a good amount of outcome for my input, but whenever I work, or study, I cannot give full concentration also while giving exams, if i'm attempting a particular question, I feel like there is a barrier in my mind which is not letting me think about the solutions or question tricks, I feel I cannot cross that barrier and feel helpless. Please advise.
I am 20 years old I have the stomach problem when I eat something or when I want to go somewhere out, I feel like that to go to poty and minimum 3 time a day I went to poty.
I having cold and cough prolonging for more than one month, taken medicines but it's it's not going away,
Body full of breakouts especially back shoulders legs very irritating acne on face also tried clear gel used antibiotics clamp etc does not work also used crixan gel on face for more than 6 months pls help me.
Exams are here again. As always we tend to neglect our food in the process of concentrating on studies. But we forget that to concentrate on studies we have to concentrate on taking a healthy diet.
Here are a few diet tips that will help you balance your study as well as diet.
1. Eat small and nourishing meals every three hours, instead of just 2-3 heavy meals. The brain needs a constant supply of energy and a heavy meal will divert the blood supply to digest the heavy meal.
2. Your daily diet must include 2-3 fresh, seasonal fruits. Start your day with a boost of fruit energy. Have a banana with a tablespoon of honey as the first meal of the day. Fruits provide you not only with fiber, vitamins and minerals but also simple and complex carbohydrates for short and long duration of energy supply when studying. The fiber will also help to keep the bowel movement clear.
3. A good breakfast is a must for anyone. The breakfast must contain foods with complex carbohydrates like flakes, oats, rawa (semolina), daliya (wheat cracks), poha (rice flakes) or pav with vegetables and a protein source such as eggs, milk, pulse, sprouts or paneer.
4. Nuts and dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, and dates provide nutrients which enhance brain power and concentration and also provide an extended source of energy supply.
5. Include potassium-rich coconut water, citrus fruits/ juices and soups in your diet.
6. Green leafy vegetables, pulses, and nuts will also provide vitamins and minerals to help avoid anemia. (Anemia is a common problem causing difficulty in concentration.)
7. Including milk as a bedtime meal and curd/lassi/buttermilk after lunch or as a mid-meal assures a supply of Vitamin B12 too.
8. Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated. Always keep a glass of water beside you to remember to take sips of water every 15 minutes.
9. Basic exercise like stretching, walking or yoga with meditation will help to reduce negative stress and also help you to get good sleep.
10. Avoid junk foods as they will provide you no nutrition.
11. Avoid stimulants like tea, coffee or colas as they may seem to perk you up but the energy does not sustain for long. Too much may even cause bloating or acidity.
12. Avoid aerated drinks as they are full of sugar and may cause a rapid rise in blood sugar levels causing a sudden rise and drop in sugar levels.
13. Chocolates may seem to may you feel good but the sudden rise and fall of sugar it causes in the blood can lead to trembling nervousness and panic.
14. Have your dinner if possible a little earlier than 9-10pm.
15. Keep about 2 hours between dinner and your bedtime.
16. Have a sound sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.
Remember your body and mind need the fuel to help you perform the best. So, nourish it and take care of it and it will do the same for you.