Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sonal DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
My father has a very bad habit of chewing tobacco. He is of 50 years old. He chews around 25-30 packets daily. Please suggest me how to get him out of this bad habit ?
I am not having food properly I am having food only for 2 tes a day is this will effect for my future now I am feeling good.
I am 20 years old and eat gud healthy food but my problem is im nt gaining weight so wt should I do to increase my weight. I have pimples on my nose and both sides of the nose.
I want to increase the memory and brain power so which drugs should I take for increasing attention, memory, brain power.
My wife is 49 yrs. She Whict undergoing operation for removal of gall bladder by laproscopy procedure the main bileduct got severed just below the Y junction. So under open surgery hepatic JEJUNOSTOMY was done in 2004. Thereafter she has been getting attacks of Chollengitis. She under went balloon Dilatation under DSA in 2012 for relief from stricture and blockage of duct. She had no attacks of chollengitis after that until oct 2015. Another round of Balloon Dilatation was done on 26 Nov2015. After the operation she suffered by SEPSIS and had ACITIS. Fortunately she recovered and is now recuperating. What should we do to strengthen the Liver in particular and improve immunity and energy in general?
संडास सही नहीं होती,दिन में 4वया5 बार जाना पड़रा है। बोहोत प्रेशर लगाना पड़रा ।टॉयलेट भी जल्दी नै आती।पानी भी बोहोत पिता हु।और राईट साइड की पसली बोहोत दुःख रही है आज ही क्या करूँ
I am 21 years old. I haven't sex yet. I want to know how to build good sexual health. What is the procedure for good sexual and mental health?
I have hair fall problem now it's on critical level please suggest how to treat. I am really to nervous about it. Is there any way to grow again.
Cholesterol level are bit high in blood, but stress test found no angina no blockage was found in heart sonography and heart is perfectly ok. Nuthing found in chest x ray still having pain in chest wat could be the reason . Can anxiety causes chest pain ?
I am 37 male marriage I am having problem in sex with my panther I can not be able to have healthy sex life Having sex with my partner my water fall immediately im.
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? (I'm 5'6" and weigh more than 220 pounds.)
- Good carbs include whole grains, beans, fruits, and vegetables. These are digested slowly, helping you feel full for longer and keeping blood sugar and insulin levels stable.
- Bad carbs are foods such as white flour, refined sugar, and white rice that have been stripped of all bran, fiber, and nutrients. Bad carbs digest quickly and cause spikes in blood sugar levels as well as energy.
From Lybrate: If you want more such health tips, click on the heart icon to say thanks to doctor and share this tip.
Hi, I have flabby arms. And I am not overweight. What diet I need to follow to get rid of only arm fat but not overall weight loss?
The field of Ayurveda treats a variety of ailments by diagnosing conditions that are not otherwise recognised by modern day medicinal systems. One of these conditions or concepts is Ama or mild toxin. Improper digestions, stress, pollution, a bad diet can all cause toxins to build in our body. This is why periodic internal cleansing is very much advised in Ayurveda. Anything which is not completely processed is known as Ama.
Now let's look at ways on how you can prevent the build-up of Ama in your body:
- Overeating and Indigestion: One of the best ways to avoid Ama build up is to keep oneself from overeating. Also, as per Ayurveda, one must not sit down for a meal before the previous meal is digested. Also, emotional eating leads to overeating and all kinds of unhealthy food including excessive sweets, fried and fatty food. Also, one must eat meals at the same time every day and avoid skipping meals in order to ensure that an irregular digestive system does not end up producing Ama in the body.
- Diet: One needs to ensure that the dietary intake is made up of healthy foods. In order to avoid Ama build up, you will also need to eliminate food that is difficult to digest including aerated drinks, food and drinks that are taken at extremely cold temperatures including ice cold water and ice cream. This usually puts out the digestive fires which keep the digestion going.
- Meditation: Practicing transcendental meditation is a good way of keeping Ama at bay. Transcendental meditation is a state of being in one's deepest sense of awareness. It is a simple meditative technique that helps you remain well balanced with just 20 minutes of practice every day. This method is known to prevent ailments in the body through its function of awareness.
- Exercise and Sleep: Some amount of exercise is required by every human body. This also helps in preventing Ama. Exercise keeps the metabolism and digestive system in peak and active form. Indulging in light to moderate exercise ensures that you sweat and flush out the unnecessary toxins of the body, even as you work up an appetite for food which ensures healthy eating. Sleep is equally important in reducing Ama as well.
Sleep, exercise, proper eating habits and a patch of meditation every day are some of the various ways that can aid the blocking and reduction of Ama.
Related Tip: Treating Sinusitis with Ayurveda ?