Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Som Sakare
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Som SakareYour feedback matters!
My mother'age is 55. She suffering from migraine since 10 year back.? What is the accurate treatment for it.
Hello doctor im suffering from migraine. I consult my doc ND he prescribed me to take medicines daily ND Im getting good results. But I don't want to consume medicines daily. please advice me something?
Hello, I have dissociative disorder and have complex partial seizure which is not proven? Doctor has given me medicine levipil 500 mg twice daily and venlite OD 100 mg once at night and lonazep 0.5 mg sos. I want to ask that my potty is not clear, doctor advise me to take isabgul 4tsp at night. Is dere any harm for dis? Please advise.
I have buzzing sensation under my left foot and pin and needle and tingling sensation on both hands and legs. Is it something serious or any specific disease?
Hi, I am 20 years old girl and I am having migraine since last 8 months and I had 2 severe migraine attacks in these 8 months. I also have deviated nasal septum my ent has suggested sub mucus resection surgery. Right now I am taking homeopathic treatment for both migraine and blockage in right nostril. Please suggest me what I should do because my homeopathic doctor has suggested me not to do surgery as it can be cured without surgery.
Can anyone please suggest me what could be the possible reason for burning sensation and vibrations in legs? Even normal, uric acid normal, no slip disc, hlab 27 negative, anti gad negative, anti vgkc negative, haemoglobin normal, sugar level normal? Please help me? Is there any possibility of heart blockage?
How to take zapiz 0.5 ,I have been prescribed zapiz, is it mouth dissolving or is it to be taken with water?
Daily between 10: 00 am to 10: 45 am there is a urge of hunger with shivering of my whole body specially face, hand and I got stuck I can not even think anything with my brain, I take breakfast at 7: 00 am daily, my sugar level is under 100. please help me what to do, why it isbhappening.
A Brain Tumour can be defined as an abnormal growth of the tissues in the brain, which can disrupt the proper brain functions. Generally, the cells in the human body die and are replaced by new cells, while in the case of a tumour, the old cells do not die and form an accumulation and continues to grow to form a mass as more and more cells are added to it.
Symptoms of Brain Tumour:
- Headache: Having headache on regular basis, without any history of having such frequent headaches in past, which becomes worse because of other pressure related activities, such as sneezing, coughing, exercising might be a possible symptom of brain tumour and issues related to such sudden and frequent headaches should be taken up with the doctor without any further delay.
- Seizures: Seizures (fits) are amongst the most common symptoms of brain tumour, which might be limited to a particular body part or the whole body. Seizures might even continue after the treatment of brain tumour because of the left scar tissues in the brain.
- Numbness in arms/legs: Numbness in any body part, especially arms and legs should also be get evaluated timely, so that, if the possible reason behind them is a brain tumour, then the same could be treated well on time.
- Balancing problems: Poor coordination and balancing problems also arise as the most prominent symptom for the brain tumour and hence such small changes must be evaluated and the person suffering should be taken to a doctor immediately to get treated without any delay.
- Memory problems: Lack of concentration, poor memory and short term memory loss are few of the possible symptoms that indicate the presence of tumour.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea or vomiting might be the symptoms of many other possible health issues, but a headache supported by nausea and/or vomiting is one of the many symptoms of a brain tumour and hence should not be ignored.
- Facial paralysis: The inability to keep the facial activities under control also indicates the presence of a possible brain tumour and the same should also be diagnosed as soon as one experiences it.
- Change in vision: A person suffering from brain tumour might also experience changes in the vision, dizziness, blurry vision, among other sight related issues.
- Change in speech: The inability to speak properly and changes in the speech of a person may also indicate a possible presence of a tumour.
- Hearing problems: Sudden occurrence of hearing problems and other hearing related disorders might have the brain tumour as a possible reason.
Diagnosing a brain tumour may include one or more of many tests, including CT scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Angiogram and biopsy. One should never ignore the symptoms of the brain tumour and should get himself/herself checked since the brain tumours might result into permanent damages to the brain; hence such issues should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.