Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sohan JainYour feedback matters!
How can I make my penis size bigger and longer cause I want to make or give satisfaction to my wife.
I'm facing fever several times due to a little bit hard working, why doctor, and what is the remedy?
I am Facing Weight Gain and Hair Loss Problem from last 1 year after Typhoid so I am having doubt of Thyroid so how can I clear my doubt?
My wife's teeth becoming blackish colour n also strenthless, ahe is 55yers old. please Let me know the treatment/ remedy/ medicines in ayurvedic, homeopathic, etc.
Hi am 12 weeks pregnant and recently got my reports for thyroid. The TSH shows 5.850 value which I think is quite high during pregnancy. I think thats the reason I have been losing weight. My weight was 50 kgs n now m just 46.1 kg. My height being 5.7" M really worried about my health n d baby as well. Does thyroid harm the baby? And d medicines? What is safer. alopathic or homeopathic? I am always irritated since I hv conceived. So much of mood swings. I do not feel like eating anything. What is happening I am unable to understand. Please guide n help me with the problem n advise me with the best possible solution.
Im 46 years, regular check doing for sugar and is it enough by checking guluco meter or hav to check in lab. Recently checked that 160 Bf.
I am 26 years old unmarried girl .I have a problem of very severe stomach pain at regular basis. I have constant periods no problem with that. What would be the reason behind it and please refer me any particular diagnosis which I need to go through .
Im vinay from hyderabad. Im suffering from pimples and black spots on face. And im so worry about it. My face looks so dull with that.
Minerals are important constituents that the body needs for proper cellular functioning as every process of the body requires the presence and action of these elements. An imbalance in these essential elements can cause several health problems including hair loss. The various minerals have to be in harmony with one another as too much of a particular mineral can lead to an imbalance in another.
Causes of mineral imbalance
Coming to the causes, several reasons can lead to an imbalance in your mineral levels and these are:
Here are the minerals that your hair need.
1. Calcium - The first mineral that your hair requires is calcium. This vital mineral plays a key role in stimulating the growth of hair follicles. The foods that you can turn to for your daily calcium dose are nuts, almonds, beans, vegetables, etc.
2. Magnesium - Following closely after calcium and one which must be taken together with calcium is magnesium. Without the presence of magnesium, the consumption of calcium can be harmful for the body. Both these elements are used by the body in tandem. So, foods you can have to meet this requirement are cashews, milk, almonds and so on.
3. Potassium - Lack of potassium in your diet can cause you to lose hair as well. Increasing the intake of this mineral helps in removing the buildup of sodium around your hair follicles that interfere with the absorption of nutrients required for strong hair. Potassium can be obtained from bananas, whole grains, almonds, etc.
4. Zinc - Another element that helps in the growth of hair is zinc. This mineral is vital for DNA synthesis of hair follicles, helping them to divide and multiply. Seafood, pumpkin seed, avocado, etc can be good sources of zinc.
5. Iron - Iron deficiency can bring about hair loss. When there isn't adequate iron in your diet, your body consumes ferritin (a protein responsible for storing iron in your body tissues) found in non-essential tissue such as your hair bulbs, resulting in shedding of your hair before it is able to reach its optimal length.
6. Selenium - Inadequate selenium in your body can cause you to suffer from thyroid problems, and subsequently hair loss. Whole grains and broccoli are two selenium-rich food sources that you can take to help your hair to grow properly.
7. Copper - Copper plays a very important role in your hair health. It gives growth, colour and strength to your hair. Sesame seeds and seafood are options that you can take to meet your copper requirement.