Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Snehlata Pawar
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Snehlata PawarYour feedback matters!
I am a regular marijuana smoker and I smoke about 3 pots a day. Can you tell me the consequences or the I'll effects?
Hi, I am 35 years old. I am taking sulpitac 150 mg since 2012. I am trying to reduce my tablet and I started taking 100 mg, but I feel giddiness and imbalance in the night. I have headache in the morning and sometimes in the day also. I wanted to stop my medicine. How can I do that.
I was having a boyfriend. Now he left me alone. I love him a lot. I can do anything for him. It's very difficult for me to forget about him and all his memories. I am felling depressed. I started threaten from people's. Whole day I was thinking about him. I am trying to divert my mind. But nothing works. I feel guilty for me or for my family. Why I was crossed my limits for him. I just feel that I should have to myself. Its very difficult for me to overcome from all this. please help me. I started shouting at everyone without any reason. The whole day I feel angry. Every little thing makes me angry. Sometimes I feel that much angry that I kill someone. I fight with all my friends my family. I feel lonely. He never understand my felling. I don't know Wt can I do. He never loved me. We were in a relationship from last three years. But a days he just want to talk about sex. If I talk about the other things. Then he said he's getting bored. Nd last month he said he didn't lv me and broke up with me. I don't know wt to do now. Plzz help me.
Sir. I am 18 years old. I had serious head ache. I am a student. So I can't concentrate my study. I should like get any information to release my head ache.
I am a student and I am unable to concentrate whenever I try to study, my mind wanders so can you please suggest me any way so that I can concentrate properly.
I am 17 year old and I am physically very fit and fine and active. But I have no control over my anger. I become angry at small things now a days. What to do?
Relationships are either delicate or strong, depending upon the bonding with your partner. The bonding depends on various factors. Some of the most essential ones being emotional attachment, friendliness, sense of ease, mental compatibility and a feeling of sustained emotional support from the relationship. This is applicable to all relationships; be it a relationship with your spouse, a parental relation with your children, a relationship with your friends, relatives, etc.
Whenever we talk about abusive relationships, we picture black eyes and bruised cheeks. However, violence in a relationship usually doesn’t start with physical harm right away. It begins with subtlety and slowly builds up to mental and sometimes physical abuse. Here are some of the warning signs which should immediately raise red flags that a relationship is abusive or violent.
- Hurting Purposely: If your partner has ever teased you in a hurtful way and said something to hurt you only to put the blame on you for being “too sensitive”, this is a definite sign of emotional abuse that you are going through. Trust your instincts if you feel you should get out of it. Especially, if it is starting to become routine.
- Scaring You: Has it ever happened that your partner has hit a wall or driven at dangerously high speed to scare you? If the answer is yes, you’re in for trouble. This kind of behaviour gets worse! Take the warning and leave!
- Finding Faults: Many a time, it happens that your partner may start finding fault in the way you dress, do your hair, wear make up etc. He might get angry or force you to change your style to suit his way, beware! This will multiply in due course and turn into a dangerous form of domination.
- Spying: Have you ever found out that your partner has checked your personal email, your web usage, computer history or even gone through your bag and personal papers? Take a hint; this is an impending sign that your partner is trying to establish control over your life.
- Lost connection with friends and family: An important warning sign that your relationship is getting abusive is when you have lost connect with friends and family because of your partner!
- "Playful" use of force in sex: Have you been forced to have sex by your partner? Or have you been threatened with violence if you don’t comply with your partner’s wishes? These are all tell-tale signs of an abusive relationship.
There are no certain ways to tell that particular instances are warning signs of an abusive or violent relationship; the victim might not even realize, but friends and well-wishers must take notice and come forward to help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
I am suffering from feeling energy less from childhood. It affects my personality and confidence too. I fear to do heavy and continue work. Please tell possible reasons and treatment for this problem.
Hello sir/ maa'm I am 25 year old girl I have deeply going to depression mere mind me ek hi bat bhut dino tak ghumti rahti h Me un sb chizo se bahar nahi a pa rahi hu please me kya karu.
Experiencing occasional anxiety is a normal part of life. However, people with anxiety disorders frequently have intense, excessive and persistent worry and fear about everyday situations. Often, anxiety disorders involve repeated episodes of sudden feelings of intense anxiety and fear or terror that reach a peak within minutes (panic attacks).
These feelings of anxiety and panic interfere with daily activities, are difficult to control, are out of proportion to the actual danger and can last a long time. Symptoms may start during childhood or the teen years and continue into adulthood.
Examples of anxiety disorders include social anxiety disorder (social phobia), specific phobias and separation anxiety disorder. A person can have more than one anxiety disorder.
Sometimes anxiety results from a medical condition that needs treatment.
Acupuncture Treatment for Anxiety:
The realities of treating anxiety are that different people require different treatments, even when suffering from the same type of anxiety. That's because different people have different personalities, different needs, and of course, different symptoms. That's why to get a personalized treatment and depending on root cause Acupuncture will give long lasting results,