Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Snehlata Pawar
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Snehlata PawarYour feedback matters!
I smoke weed, how do avoid blood shot red eyes. I used to take clearing, but that is not available in the market, any thing else which can help.
I am depressed for last few years n my hands shakes a lot. It seems I hv parkinson. My age is 40 I am taking pacitane bt nt getting relief. I hv also problem of vertigo. I did mri bt it does nt show I hv parkinson. I feel cold all da time. please suggest is it curable.
Hi, I go into loop of continuous thoughts and feel lonely. I react very badly and in anger and loudly I hurt closed people and say which I do not want to say and I lose temper. Then I feel very bad and depressed. Can not remember things and concentrate. Please suggest me something for that
I am a 22 year old guy. I am trying to quit smoking for a while. Even though I am not that addicted, I just want to get rid of it. I will have maximum 5 cigarettes per week. I don't want any methods which contain nicotine in it (nicotex, patches or something else). I just want something keep my hand and lips mobile or busy. Is there something you can suggest me?
I talk with myself, imagine things, automatically coming past things in mind,have so much anger and insomnia. Please help.
Diabetes kyun hota hai. Depression hone hota he kya. Yeh sugar zada hone hota hai. Mujhe aisa lagta mera body aisa kuch hai. But morning time main 2 km chalta hun kuch thakan nahi lagta. But computer use ke time lagta hai kyun.
Anxiety, stress and depression are common mental health disorders. Though they may be overlooked as “something that’s in your mind”, but these disorders can have serious implications on your health and the quality of your life. Homeopathy is an effective way of treating disorders like anxiety, stress and depression with negligible side effects.
Anxiety can be defined as the general feeling of fear or apprehension. Anxiety disorders may be seen in the form of general anxiety, phobias and obsessive compulsive disorders. Anxiety symptoms are generally sporadic and follow not set pattern. Homeopathy can be used to treat anxiety once the cause for the disorder can be identified. Two of the most common forms of homeopathic treatment for anxiety are:
- Aconitum napellus: Waves of anxiety or outright panic attacks can be treated with aconite. This is also beneficial if the person is fearful, restless, agitated or if he has recently experienced an accident or natural disaster.
- Argentum nitricum: Anxiety often takes the form of apprehension and nervousness about the future. In such a case, Argentum nitricum (Arg-n.) can be an effective form of treatment. Such cases of anxiety can worsen with heat and in crowded spaces.
The terms stress and anxiety are often used interchangeably, but they have different medical definitions. The response to situations and events that make us frustrated, anxious or angry are known as stress factors. Each person has a different response to stress. While it temporarily enhances productivity in some people, it can paralyze others. Here are two common homeopathic medicines that can be used to treat stress.
- Kali phosphoricum: Stress caused by overworking or illness can be treated with Kali phosphoricum. In such cases, the patient may be jumpy, over sensitive and can find it difficult to cope with normal life. Kali phosphoricum helps relax the nervous system and can also be used to treat insomnia caused by stress.
- Lycopodium: If stress causes the person to feel inadequate and pretend to be someone they are not, Lycopodium is a good form of homeopathic treatment. This can also treat irritability, crankiness and social withdrawal that results from stress.
Mild depression is often self diagnosed as a simple bad mood. There are many causes for depression including changes in the biochemical makeup of the brain. Here are a few homeopathic prescriptions for depression.
- Aurum metallicum: Failure to succeed is a primary cause for depression in people focused on work. Aurum metallicum can be used to treat such cases of depression. These symptoms may also be accompanied by feelings of humiliation and discouragement.
- Causticum: Depression caused by grief or loss can be treated with causticum. This also treats accompanying frequent crying, forgetfulness and mental dullness.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!