Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Snehal Prabhat Khilari
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Snehal Prabhat KhilariYour feedback matters!
I am facing cold cough and fever over a long period of time frequently and I am taking tablets regularly and I am also using puf what is the remedy.
I am 40 years old female. Acidity and motion not coming in 5 days and vomiting. But stomach very pain in 5 days. What are the solution. please suggest me.
I am suffering from migraines. Whenever I stand for long hours or stretch in work It sometimes trigger the migraine. Kindly suggest What should I do and medicine If any as currently I am not taking any medicines. Thanks.
I have some pimples on my face, pimples created dark red spots, thats look disgusting, I would like to remove it. Please help. My skin is also oily, please suggest a soap/facewash/creams that can help me to control of my oily face.
Hello! I'm Osman from India hyderabad. My Girlfriend Height Is 5.00 ft And i'm 6.2. We re' Planning To Get Married But My family is Not Satisfy With. Due To Short. Height can you please Advice Us. Is There Any Precaution.
Since ages, meditation has been placed on a pedestal for its far reaching benefits. While on one end, it is known to bridge the gap between one's outer and inner self, on the other hand it is believed to be a pathway to enlightenment. Meditation has been scientifically proven to affect one's health positively. For a balanced lifestyle and a sorted outlook in dire circumstances, you must make meditation a part and parcel of your daily life.
The benefits of meditation can be laid down as follows:
- The way you respond to pain can be altered through meditation: Meditation makes you stronger and perhaps, more tolerant to body pains and aches. It empowers you to somewhat control how your brain feels the actions and processes in your body. People who face conditions like fibromyalgia, migraine or osteoarthritis problem can fight against the discomfort for a longer span of time through regular meditation.
- Meditation can improve your cardiovascular health: A healthy heart can make you enjoy more than a couple of advantages. Meditation is known to regulate blood pressure levels; while your heart rate decreases, the amount of blood circulated into your heart increases, thus ridding you of acute stress. A happy heart has more potential to exercise to further maintain its well-being.
- It will shun away your fears: The threat of a fear or a phobia can resist you from delivering to the best of your abilities. Fears are crippling. Meditation dwells on the principle of maintaining equilibrium between one's mind and body. A person is therefore endowed with the ability to deal with his or her personal problems. Meditation enables you to keep your fears on a leash.
- Creativity and determination can be your key features: A person who meditates regularly will have wider access to his or her talents. Meditation is known to hone your softer skills by making you more creative and innovative. It gives you clarity of thought and thus you will find yourself more focused on your goals.
- It makes you relax more and worry less: Meditation soothes the brain neurons. It prevents you from being anxious. Meditation makes you so very engrossed in the moment that fretting over the future will slip your attention altogether. You live a happier life if you meditate regularly.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!