Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Snehal Patil
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Snehal PatilYour feedback matters!
Sir namaskar, My 26 month year old daughter has delayed language, poor social interaction and poor eye contact.
What are the symptoms of diabetes I frequently go to washroom to urine in every 10-15 minutes and I think so I have diabetes.
Virginity is not the measure of a woman’s character, but the decision to lose your virginity should be a well informed one. After all, there’s no going back from here. In biological terms, losing your virginity refers to the first time you have vaginal intercourse. For most women, it is symbolized by the breaking of the hymen. However, since the hymen can also break while participating in other activities like gymnastics and horse riding, this should not be taken as a measure of a woman’s virginity.
Here are a few things you should know about losing your virginity.
- There may be blood: Don’t freak out of you see a few drops of blood on the sheets. Most women break their hymen when they have sex for the first time. This is the source of the blood that you see. Unlike other cuts and bruises, you will not need to put anything on your vagina for the hymen to heal. At the same time, if you do not bleed don’t worry. This is a sign that your hymen was already broken.
- You may feel a little pain: There are two major factors that determine how much pain you will feel when having sex for the first time; your sensitivity to pain and the size of your partner’s penis. More than pain, you should be ready to feel a lot of pressure. This can be relieved by going slow or by using a lubricant.
- You should be comfortable: Don’t try any awkward positions for your first time. You should be comfortable both mentally and physically. This will help you enjoy the experience and will ensure that your body produces enough natural lubricant.
- You should use protection: Protection is a must for every time you have sex until you are ready to start a family. A condom will not only protect you from unwanted pregnancies but will also protect you against STDs.
- It’s OK to back out: You should never feel under pressure to lose your virginity. A good partner will understand this and let you take your time. Even if you had planned on ‘doing it’ but at the last moment do not feel comfortable about it, don’t be afraid to back out.
- Share your experience with someone: Though considered taboo, losing your virginity should ideally not be kept a secret. Parents are the best people to talk to about this but you could also talk to an aunt, elder sister or anyone you trust. Alternatively, speak to your gynaecologist; they are the best informed and there’s nothing they haven’t been asked before so you don’t need to feel shy about asking them anything. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Sir, this is suraj, my face was oily face. Now I am 30 years old, when I am in 20 to 25 years, I had pimples problem, because of pimples I faced lot of scars on my face, during that problem I used diprovate cream and bright cream regularly, on 20 to 28 years duration it works good ,after that my face was infected with red marks when it applies, so I totally stopped for last 8 months, now I feel good with no infection or irritation but again I have been facing with black marks on my face on my chicks and fore head ,sir please tell me how can I get my normal skin with out black heads, please sir what I have to do.
Fatty liver or steatosis refers to the condition in which excess fat gets accumulated in the liver causing the liver to dysfunction. Some percentage of fat in the liver is normal but if it gets beyond the figure of 5 to 10 percent, then it is surely a cause of concern. Such a condition warrants treatment and if fatty liver is not treated on time, it can lead to liver cirrhosis or cancer. Therefore, the signs and symptoms of fatty liver should be taken seriously.
Some of the common symptoms of fatty liver include pain in the abdomen, loss of weight, swelling in the foot, jaundice, and inflammation of the liver. Anyone who suffers from these symptoms is likely to suffer from fatty liver. But the good news is that it can be treated. There are medicines in Ayurveda, homeopathy, and allopathy for fatty liver and if one talks about Ayurveda, it treats fatty liver with a holistic approach.
1. Fatty liver and Pitta Imbalance: Ayurveda works on the principles of managing vata, pitta, and kapha – the three physical energies present in the human body. It believes that when there is any imbalance in these energies, dosha (disease) affects the body. According to Ayurveda, pitta is related to the metabolic system of the human body, which governs ingestion, digestion, and excretion. The liver, being a part of the metabolic system, is further related to pitta and this is why, when the pitta gets aggravated, the liver becomes diseased and starts to dysfunction. Ayurveda says that pitta imbalance is responsible for fatty liver. In fact, the liver is known as pitta in Ayurveda. It says that when toxins begin to build up in the liver, the liver has to work extra and this causes inflammation, ultimately leading to liver problems. So, Ayurveda tries to correct this imbalance through herbal medicines and detoxification treatment procedures.
2. Ayurveda dos and don’ts: Ayurveda is a holistic science and therefore, it does not focus on suppressing the symptoms, similar to what allopathy does. It is also free from side effects and gives a permanent relief. But the patient undergoing Ayurvedic treatment has to be mindful of their lifestyle and eating habits. In case of fatty liver, Ayurveda prohibits alcohol, smoking, and spicy and oily food. So, the patient should avoid these foods. These food items should not be taken by the patient during the treatment duration. Otherwise, the effect of the medicines will get nullified. Anyone who goes for Ayurvedic treatment should remember that diet and lifestyle is a part of the treatment process and both go hand in hand.
Only in mild fatty liver please take simple triphla, avoid fatty food in your diet and exercise regularly. For grade 2 and grade 3 fatty liver, please take proper treatment under the guidance of expert Ayurvedic doctor. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!