Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Doctor my problem is I think too much even when I sit in home in a chair or in a bed I will think about future or past for a long time I am 30 year old male think about marriage and how my sex life will be and automatically fear will come I do not know why doctor given me antidepressant veniz xr 150 mg for depression earlier it was ok. But now again I am falling everything is uneasiness and fear is attacking me please help me how to get over this.
I am diagnosed as case of atypical depression. From past few years I was not in mood of starting antidepressant medications. So after being seeing positive reviews of people on the internet and support from Lybrate doctors. Finally I got convinced to start medications. So started on tab. bupropion. Even I have seen some reviews on the internet where people are on antidepressants from several years. If antidepressants really works then why people are on antidepressants for years. Is it dependence or wht? I really don't want to knock with someone which will really make me addicted for lifetime.
My daughter was afraid to go on any trip. She was scared to leave town. The doctors diagnosed that's anxiety. She got medicaments but she's not better. She is even get worst. She sleep 2-3 hours at night, but she can sleep all day. She is afraid to eat food. She is afraid to wash her hair. She is now afraid of everything. Even to go out of our house.
I have abnormal behaviour. I bcome blank wen I see into the eyes of others.i cant undestand what the other person is saying just avoiding. It also shows loss of confidence.its true that I feared to talk to anybody.isolated from others in fear that If I will talk I will behave differently which I dnt want to do but it happens. It has been happening from a very long time.since I was a student bt nw I dont want to remain like this.pls help me and show me right direction
I m 25 years male and have not concentrate any work or many time during the work I have many mistake so what I do?
I am undergoing through traumatic relationship. When I was with my wife during loneliness attempted suicide which resulted in even more complicated situation. Further to which my parents are always trying to surround me. I feeling discomfort about the same. I want to stay alone. I feel like crying. I suffered pancreatitis due to my suicide attempt. Lately when my parent came to know doctors prescription tryptomer they are not allowing me take tablet which is leading to sleep depreciation. How can handle this.
Hello! this is regarding smoking I was a heavy smoker n was smoking from last 5 or 6 years but now I have quit smoking complete so sometimes it is hard to control the urge of smoking so I just wanted to ask is if I smoke just 1 cigarette a week will that harm my body and if that harms wt if a take just 1 cigarette in a month? Pls help how you have a good day n may God bless you.
I feel really tired and lazy all the time. I keep away from my friends and relatives all the time even though they are nice to me. I feel like I do not have anyone to share my feelings with and I even keep away from my girlfriend at times. I feel as if I am not being loved enough and that I am not being recognised by my relations. I am starting whether or not to consult a psychiatrist. Please help me.
it's sexual! I am a 30 years old male and do not get Very aroused in sexual activities. I am hoping how to get rid of it as I used to smoke which I quit. Hoping for natural remedies.
How to deal with negative self talk? It is hampering my performance at work. I am not able to organize things and make it on time. This makes me feel worse and I find myself anxious because of the deadlines. Please suggest.
I have been feeling low lately. I wish to be left out alone yet I want to understand why I am doing this to myself. I hv severed my bonds with my siblings and it has reached a stage where I cnt bear evn talking to them on phn after months. Life seems hopeless. I get sad far too often evn whn things are goin jst fine. Future haunts me. I dnt knw whthr I need help or its jst a phase where I hv gone nuts. And one mre thing, I hv always hd phases like this. Bt they were short. something always pulled me out of this mood. But now, am scared if I end up doing something irreversible.Please tell.
Hello, dere is a big problem in my life. I can't concentrate on my career fr last 5-6yrs. I always feel tired, lazy, irritated. Nd evrytym I always feel demotivated. I really want to do something big in my life. But I couldn't started anything in my cursed life. Pllllzzzz doctor help me, I really wnt to achieve everything. But I don't know where to I start. Nd im little bit weak in studies. Thank you.
Hi Will smoking affect any of our body parts except lungs I mean the reproductive system or sense organs etc
Hi, I am 28 years old married women. I have my neighbors son who is a teenager. And he calls me didi. But yesterday all of a sudden he came to me and directly asked that "Didi can I masturbate" I was very shocked listening that word from him. I asked him to repeat what he said. Then he told me that his friend circle is influencing too much which is making him to watch porn movies. and to masturbate as well. But I refused him to use my toilet to use for all this shit things. and I also advised him that to leave such kind of friend circle and I can understand your feelings at this age it's very common. But you should first concentrate on your studies not on all this porn and masturbation. But I am worried that does he had any such sex thoughts on me which made him to come and ask me so daily. please advise how to handle him. Actually I am a working women so I don't interact with anybody. But still that guy came and spoke to me like that. Is this triggering me something. Or should I just ignore and move on.
I am suffering from schizophrenia. I dnt have sexual feel ing. I am taking anti depressant tablets when it will come back
I am 38 years old . Due to family issue my unconditional love with my soulmate got break up . He never make one cell or msg till now so tis sudden loneliness n ignorance makes Me so depressed.
We all look for someone with whom we can be ourselves and can share everything with them. An active sexual life is very essential for a smooth, happy relationship. Usually over a period of time, sexual relationship between partners becomes a routine and unfulfilling.
Here are 5 tips you can follow in order to not only enjoy and maintain a passionate sex life, but also to grow closer in your marriage:
- Appreciate each other: You can show appreciation to your partner in many ways. Tell your partner how beautiful they are. There is no bigger turn-on than telling your partner how beautiful they feel while making out. Surprise them with flowers or love notes. Appreciate the little things you do for each other as it is the small things that matter.
- Sex and Intimacy: Physical touch is very important to maintain a connection with your partner, but so is love and respect. Sexual intimacy is a key factor in living up your relationship. However, you should also remember that intimacy does not pertain only to the bedroom. Make it a daily habit to kiss, touch and tell your partner that you love them.
- Listen to each other: It is very important in a relationship to listen to each other and make your presence felt. Do not always counter your partner or be disrespectful. Talk about your likes and dislikes, both in terms of life and your sexual preferences. Adapting to each other and feeling comfortable with each other is the key to maintaining continued passion in your sex life.
- Laugh together and make efforts: Your partner is your most trusted companion. You might love them, but don't forget to like them. Treat your partner with the same politeness, courtesy, and respect as you would treat your dearest friend. Little things like dinner together, a shower together can be great boosters, so never ignore them. All you need is to make some effort.
- Be playful and unpredictable: Always maintain a relationship with dominant playful nature with your partner. Instead of pertaining to the bed, spice up your sex by choosing different locations. Have sex on your rooftop; experiment with role plays and sex toys. Sex is incomplete if not accompanied with laughter and fun. Following a same routine everyday would surely make your sex life boring, make unpredictable moves, which have got something new to add new life to your sexual relationship. Your relationship will remain fresh as ever.
Sharing your precious moments with the one you love would keep the spark in your relationship alive. All you need to do is, make some effort and enjoy a strong and passionate sex life.