Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sneha VarkhedeYour feedback matters!
I have certain allergy issue. My skin suddenly start swelling like caused due to honeybee stung. Some time it become severe (too much itching and rashes) but suddenly after 30 minute all become normal. Ithappensin 3 or 4 days. Only few times I have to take anti allergy tablet likecetrizine, otherwise it goes away itself. I think this is some kind of food allergy but Ihaven'table to find particular food responsible for it because I almost eat same things everyday. Roti dahi lassi sbji and all. Please suggest me the reason and cure.
How should I avoid my kitten to lick his wound in his paw coz by licking he made it worst he has got infection is his paw now. I took him to the vet she gave painkiller and clean his wound its been a week still he is not well. He is also started having hair fall.
When I get mad/heart breaking with something I used to lost my memory, iv lost my long term memory, sometimes forget what im doing in present. Sometime just realize that im at in the street no idea what am I about to do. Also event I do not eat much I used to gain my weight so much when I got stress. What is wrong with me. Plizz help.
I am 22 year old male. I'm allergic to dust and at times my lungs starts to feel heavy. Is there any medicine available to reduce this problem?
The cause of swine flu is an influenza A virus type designated as H1N1. It has this designation or name because of the two major antigens (H and N) detectable on its surface by immunological techniques (H or hemagglutinin and N or neuraminidase).
Those at higher risk of catching it in general include those with the following:
Age of 65 years or older
Chronic health problems (such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease)
Symptoms of swine flu are similar to most influenza infections or are expected to be similar to the symptoms of regular human seasonal influenza and include fever, lethargy, lack of appetite and coughing.
Some people have reported runny nose, sore throat, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. Symptoms may include all or some of the following : Fever (100 F or greater), cough, nasal secretions, fatigue, headache, sore throat muscle pains, lethargy, runny nose and weakness. Some patients also get nausea, vomiting, lack of appetite and diarrhea.
Some patients develop severe respiratory symptoms and need respiratory support (such as a ventilator to breathe for the patient). Patients can get pneumonia (bacterial secondary infection) if the viral infection persists, and some can develop seizures. Death often occurs from secondary bacterial infection of the lungs.
Environmental Factors Responsible Top
Season – Seasonal incidence is striking, epidemics of swine flu usually occurring in winter months in the northern hemisphere and in the winter or rainy season in the southern hemisphere.
Overcrowding – It enhances transmission. The attack rates are high in close population groups such as schools, institutions, metro stations, hospitals.
Mode of Transmission Top
Swine flu spreads mainly from person to person by droplet infection or droplet nuclei created by sneezing, coughing , talking , touching infected objects, touching nose, mouth and / or eyes with infected hands. The portal of entry of the swine flu virus is the respiratory tract.
Good ventilation of public buildings.
The avoidance of crowded places during epidemics.
Encouraging sufferers to cover their faces with a handkerchief or mask when coughing and sneezing.
And to stay home at the first sign of Influenza (Cough, cold, sneezing, weakness and so on).
Wash hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze.
Alcohol-based hands cleaners are also effective.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread that way.
Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
Hi, I'm 25 years Old female and I'm having a baldness problem on left side my forehead I don't have genetics problem my father and mother have beautiful n thick hairs please suggest I'm worried Now.
Mai ab gutkha nahi khata lekin tobaco use karta hu. Ab mera muh kam khulta hai. Keval do ungli muh me jaati hai. Koi upay our medicine bataye.
Test for a female showed following results: photometery - amylase: 132, lipase 54. 2, total cholasterol: 216, ldl cholasterol: 145, asparate aminotransferase (sgot) 38. 3, alanine transaminase (sgpt)45, sereum globulin: 3. 25 - oh vitamin d (total) 22. 3, eosinophils: 6. 2, hematocrit (pcv)47. 5, mean corp hemo. Conc (mvhc) 29. 1, red cell distribution width - sd (rdw-sd) 55. 9, red cell distribution width (rdw-cv) 15. 6. Rest of the tests show normal figures. Please advise if any medicines/ change in food habits are required?
My memory is too weak, generally I forget the thing where I have saw it lst time. What should I do? But good thing is I can understand difficult concepts easily compare to others but can't hold it for long time. Please help me.
I am working in IT. A week before I was working till late night (3 AM) and in night shift for 4 days. For the past one week I unable to get proper sleep. I am awake all night. I am starting to sleep only after 6 AM. What should I do to get back to proper sleeping days? I am heavy user of my smartphone, I fear it may also be one of the reasons. Also skipped breakfast for over a month. Please help.
I am experiencng uncommon yellowish sometimes white kind of discharge with odour accompanied by itching from more than one year. I have used many medicines for this. But still the problem persists. Sometimes discharge wont appear. My vagina becomes red. Kindly help me on this.
I have acne and dry skin please prefer some tips to clear skin and charming and some cheap diets to stay fit and healthy.
Am engineering student and my memory go way from sharpness. And my long memory also short memory are so weak. Please help me.
My weight is no gaining at last six years This is only 54to 56 kg between please how can we gain my weight.
Thanks to cosmetic surgery, today, it is possible to alter your facial features any way you want. For some it's a way to reverse signs of aging while for others it may be to restructure a part of their face that they are not comfortable with. Whatever be your reason, here are ten tips to ensure safer facial cosmetic surgery.
- Have the right motivation: Cosmetic surgery will change the way you look, not your lifestyle. Do not undergo such a surgery if you think it will give you a new lifestyle.
- Have realistic expectations: Going under a plastic surgeon's knife can alter your facial feature, but only up to a limit. You may want your nose to look like that of your favourite actress, but the end result of the surgery will depend on the bone and cartilage structure of your nose. Having unrealistic expectations can take away from the satisfaction of plastic surgery.
- Find a surgeon who shares your aesthetic sense: If you and your surgeon do not share the same ideas on what looks good, you may end up with a result you are not satisfied with. Before deciding on a doctor, take a look at photographs of their earlier clients.
- Be wary of promotions that offer to pay for your surgery: Cosmetic surgery is expensive, but do not try and save money by choosing to work with inexperienced doctors.
- Meet the entire surgical team: Along with the doctor it is also important to meet the other members of the surgical team. Also, take a look at the facilities offered and the type of surgical atmosphere available.
- Have a clear written plan for the surgery and possible follow up procedures: Cosmetic surgeries often require multiple procedures. Ask your doctor for a clear plan with all the costs involved.
- Ensure that you have an aftercare plan: On the off chance that something does not go according to plan, ensure that you know what is to be done and insist on an aftercare treatment from your doctor.
- Have a strong support system in place: It will take a few months for the effects of your surgery to be visible. Until then, your face may appear swollen and bruised. Get support from your friends and family as this may keep you indoors for awhile.
- Be aware of the risks: Like any other surgery, this one too has risks associated with it. Ensure that you are aware of these risks so that you can make an informed decision.
- Don't rush your decision: Lastly, take your time deciding on the exact procedure you want. Remember that the effects of cosmetic surgery are permanent.