Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sneha VarkhedeYour feedback matters!
I am having some pain in my lower back. Please give some proper and permanent solution for the same. Ayurvedic preferred.
I am 31 years old I get periods 10 Jan, 18 Feb, 17 Mrch and April I did not get period and this month on 12 I got and remain three days and now I can feel some pain on my right side of my belly. So what it may cause to pain?
I am taking serta 150 mg for the last 3 years for anxiety, this has induced sleeplessness. Pl suggest.
Iam 25 year old. From last one month iam suffering from knees pain. Dr. recommends bio-d3-fem. I have taken one month bt no change. Whn I walk thn I can feel pain and weird type sound. May be you knw wht type of sound iam talking abt (chatak type). Wht shud I do.
I am 18 Yrs of age. I am unable to get up early in the morning and feel lazy through out. Icant study well now a days.
Dear sir, From one month I had head tingling and numbness in hand and legs, I contact doctor he told me it was anxiety and given some tablets, but it won't help me. May I know how long it will take to cure, it was big problem, please suggest me.
Hi, I have a small issue that the skin on my Penis is became so sensitive .sometimes. When blood flow was high. It causing the high pain .when I dressed also it causing a pain .I don't know what to do.
I am 20 years old girl. I have yellow teeth. I will use so many toothpaste to remove the yellowness but there is no effect. So tell me what should I do for whiteness of the teeth.
Hi. In my r8 side of gum where the teeth is end there is a swelling and pain. So please help me by giving a suggestion which reduce my pain.
Mera dost gay hai. Homosexual hai. Usko anus sucking pasand hai. Mera dost mera anus sucking karna chata. Doctor main karne dun ki nahi. Mera doubt clear karo please.
My teeth are yellow, due to fluoride water. Is there any chance to get white teeth. And what is the cost for these treatment?
I have farewell party next week and my age is 17(male) I have pimple marks on cheeks just some marks I need to reduce it no matter if it only reduce a bit but i need to do it as soon as possible by home remedies in a week.
Laughter is the best medicine, we have all heard this a number of times. It is a well known fact that laughter releases healthy hormones like endorphins and send good signals through the neurotransmitters even as it oxygenates your blood with the huge gulps of air that you take in which also strengthens the immune system. Yet, for many us, not being able to laugh has become a chronic problem as we are so caught up in our day to day struggle, that we forget to smile and laugh or rather, we do not believe that we deserve to be happy. For many people, this is a lost art that they do not know how to bring back. So follow these five tips on bringing more laughter back into your life.
- Laughter Club: Join those early morning laughter clubs and get your funny bone working with a session. These sessions usually take place at the park and are a ton of fun to be in. Take a friend or two along and laugh with someone you know. These laughter clubs can be enjoyed by all ages and groups of people.
- Intent: Get into the mood with the right intention. Intent can make or break even the most trying situations and there is nothing the body will not do once the mind has decided to do it. So wake up and go to sleep with the intent to laugh more every day, no matter what the situation, so that you spread happiness within and outside and get some company for laughing even more.
- Morning Routine: Apart from the laughter club right in the morning, you can make laughing a part of your daily routine from the time you wake up. If you are in the habit of switching on the news or reading the newspaper as you get ready to face the world, chances are that you will less than happy and even slightly morose, by the time you step out of the house. So read the comic strip of your newspaper and enjoy a hearty laugh that will shape the way you look at things the entire day.
- Friends: No matter how busy you are, make time for family and friends beyond the routine greetings and meal times. Spend time with the people you love and find things to smile and laugh about.
- Comedy Nights: Reserve a special place for comedy nights in your weekly calendar and watch reruns of your favourite episodes from start to finish. Identify a favourite stand up comic and follow him or her! So laugh your troubles away and laugh your way towards a healthier lifestyle (lear more about Lifestyle Changes For a Healthy HEART)!
POOR ORAL HEALTH LEADS TO
1)ORAL AND FACIAL PAIN
2)PROBLEMS WITH HEART AND MAJOR ORGANS
WHAT CAN YOU DO
1)BRUSH YOUR TEETH TWICE PROPERLY
2)EAT HEALTHY (VIT A AND C)
3)AVOID SMOKING JUNK FOOD TOBACCO
4)SCHEDULE YOUR REGULAR APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR DENTIST
DR DIVAANSHU DEEWAAN.....S.K DENTAL CARE
SHOP NO 2 C1 CHANKAPYA PLACE JANAK PURI