Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sneha VarkhedeYour feedback matters!
I have eye problem I get head ache and eye pain daily and feel stressed at my back head what may be the reason?
I am 22 year old male person. Some times while burping some liquid like acid comes to throat and my throat burns. And sometimes heart also burns. What may be the reason. And suggest some curative methods.
I am finding increased level of Uric Acid. (7.8) please advise how to reduce it and what precautions I need to take. I heard if I start medication it wd be a routine habit n will be harmful.
Hello Doctor, I am having so much of heat emitting from my body. The problem is that when I stand in sun for sometime my body is heating up and I am feeling very much tired and feeling like some flames coming from my eyes and my urine is dark yellow in color. How to get rid of Body heat please suggest.
While playing cricket my two of front teeth are broken little with which I am feeling very uncomfortable, can you please help me.
My age is 64. I am having black skin on both sides of my face. On the forehead also. A sort of pigmentation. What to do?
I an 23 years old and my height is 5 feet 7 inch. Can I increase my height a little bit more. Please suggest me few tips.
I am 28 yedar old male and have left leg heal should painful when I am walking after take rest or waking from sleep. Some people give some advice like extend your leg bone. What should I do?
I am b+ blood group, I am having stress any time with or without doing anything, I can't control my stress .I have done yoga ,gym ,music, nothing change ,please give me a advise.
Hi, My mother (age 59) is a diabetic patient. Now a days she is often refusing to eat well due to recently started tiredness and body ache which changes within different regions of the body. She always prefer to lay in bed or on floor to get cool. She says, she is having some kind of upset in stomach and in chest when she eats food. She was diagnosed with a fibroid in the uterus four years back. Now she is continuing home medicines for fibroid, diabetes and blood pressure. I would like to know all the probable reasons behind these symptoms and also good examples of complete diet (Indian style breakfast, lunch, dinner) to keep her healthy and active. Faithfully.
I just want to know about some sexual issue that why sometime night fall happens, and how can we stop it. Just want to know about it. Please tell me.
I have black spot on shoulder and back. What is primary solution to remove those black spot. There spot are nearly from last 3 yrs.
I am a diabetic, taking 500 mgs glycomate morning one and evening one. I am a vegetarian. I am not having sufficient energy to attend my day to day work.
Hi Sir. My body is warm but I have no fever. I feel tired always. Please suggest me soon. With thanks Manish Kumar 9711083643.
What is siphene 50 mg it is prescribed by my doctor but I have knowledge siphene 25 is used for male and my doctor prescribed me 50 mg taking siphene for long time can it will be harmful for natural testrone.
My whole body skin get cracked in winter. I have to cover my legs and hands with winter clothes, what should I do?
Homoeopathy for Women’s Health:
Homoeopathy can offer good health to women in all stage of their Lives from infancy through old age. It is beneficial for the full range of emotional, mental and physical problems that a woman is likely to experience, and can help her through the transitional and developmental milestones of her life.
During the teen years homoeopathy can help with the hormonal changes of puberty and the acne that often appears at this time, but primarily it can assist with the emotional upheavals, which frequently occur as little girls make the transition to womanhood.
Later in life when a woman gets pregnant, or has a hard time conceiving (homoeopathy can help with problems of infertility), it can assist with difficulties frequently encountered, such as morning sickness and depression. By treating the mother during pregnancy and making her as healthy as she can be, we can ensure that the baby will be born healthy and free of inherited diseases. By treating throughout pregnancy, we also assist the mother to go through childbirth safely and joyfully.
The homoeopathy healing art is beneficial in helping women overcome the effects of hormonal shock to the system, can occur after a difficult birth ,abortion, hysterectomy, and the use of birth control pills.
Homoeopathy for Women’s Health:
Homoeopathy can be used to treat many common physical and emotional symptoms associated with menstrual cycles, hormone imbalances, and pre-menstrual syndrome. Because of its emphasis on treating the whole patient on a physical, mental and emotional level, it is ideally suited for homoeopathic remedies w+ by stimulating the body’s healing system to regain a sense of balance, problems involving hormonal imbalances respond well to homoeopathic treatment.
Benefits of homoeopathic treatment for women:
Homoeopathic remedies are completely non-toxic and without side-effects. Hence, they can safely be ingested during pregnancy when other types of medicines cannot be freely prescribed. Further, when the mother is homeopathically treated during pregnancy, the foetus is also being treated. Since treatment is constitutional and not symptomatic, both mother and child will be healthier, ensuring an Easier pregnancy and delivery.
Ideally, both parents should be treated before the baby is conceived as remedies act very deeply, right down to the genetic level. For example, a woman who has two children with cleft lips will be able to have a third normal child if given the correct homoeopathic treatment before conceiving the child.
Regarding post-partum depression, much misery can be alleviated by homoeopathic treatment; remedies work quickly and effectively in cases.
Homoeopathy offers a safe and effective solution to the uncomfortable symptoms of menopause compared to HRT which has been found to cause many side effects ranging from nausea and varicose veins to strokes and cancer.
Many women suffer to the personality. Further, many women suffer from low-esteem in our male dominant world. Homoeopathic treatment strengthens the life force and enables the woman to have a stronger sense of self. The patient becomes more stable emotionally, more confident and independent. In many cases, there can be a dramatic change for the better.
What conditions can be treated
Almost any affliction!
Many examples are listed under categories below. The rest of page will highlight several conditions through remedy descriptions.
- Physical- anemia, chloasma (skin pigmentation), chronic fatigue, constipation, cystitis, genital warts, gestational diabetes, growths, hemorrhage, herpes, hot flashes, IBS, incontinence, insufficient, breast milk, mastitis, morning sickness, osteoporosis, piles, PM, poor libido, prolapsed, recovery from surgery, tendency to miscarriage, thrush, thyroid imbalance, vaginal infections, varicose veins.
- Emotional- anger, disappointed love, fright, guilt, grief, irritability, mood swings, post-traumatic stress disorder (eg after sexual abuse), weepiness.
- Mental- anxiety, depression, eating disorders, fears eg of flying, having a deformed baby, low confidence, obsessive- compulsive behavior, pessimism, post- partum depression, sleep disturbances, stage fright, timidity.
Premenstrual Syndrome: When treating a patient for PMS ( pre-menstrual syndrome), the homoeopathic practitioner will select the most appropriate remedy that covers the range of symptoms experienced. These include fluid retention , breast tenderness, headaches, irritability, weepiness, mood swings.
- Homoeopathic treatment is also effective in treating problems associated with menstruation- heavy bleeding, prolonged periods, painful periods, absent periods, etc. It is quite common for women who have experienced debilitating menstrual cramps for many years to have pain- free menstrual cycles after treatment.
- Homeopathy is commonly used to treat uterine fibroids, and homeopathic treatment may prevent the need for a hysterectomy.
- Symptoms of menopause also respond to homeopathy- hot flushes, insomnia, mood swings. See the section on homeopathy during menopause for more information.
- Homeopathy can also be used to treat infertility conditions. Homeopathy can also help couples conceive even when there is no know medical reason for the infertility.
- The range of conditions that may be treated with homeopathy is very wide, and includes cystitis, migraines, fatigue, irritable bowel syndrome, arthritis, anxiety, depression, insomnia, eczema, hay fever, bladder infections, gallstones or kidney stones, respiratory ailments etc.
- In addition, homeopathic treatment is safe and effective pregnancy. It can help with symptoms of morning sickness, heartburn, constipation, and hemorrhoids.
- Increasing numbers of women are making use of homeopathy during labour and childbirth, and homeopathic treatment can be very helpful after delivery, or during breastfeeding
- Homeopathy is truly a friend to women. It is a comprehensive system of medicine which is able to meet the needs to people in all facets of their lives, and through all of life’s transitions. By strengthening the immune system and helping to balance the mind and the emotions, homeopathy can help women achieve the higher purposes of their lives, and feel their very best.
- Homeopathy is ideal for those looking for a safe and natural, as well as complete system of medicine, especially those wanting to take more responsibility for their own health. Homeopathy can be used to treat most illnesses- whether chronic, acute, or first aid.