Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Smita WaghYour feedback matters!
I am having back bone pain so after 1 week back bone over is not paining bt my left side leg started paining and then I visit to Dr. And Dr. Gave me medicine sompraz D 40, prelogic, and Acuvin I take for 2 day medicine, now pain relief but if I stand from bed and start walking I cnt walk or stand at that time my left sid leg get too much pain if I sleep on bed then pain get off. Suggest me what to do?
I am 47. My right arm broke in an accident 5 months back. Surgery done. Set a rode in my hand. But still the bone not healed. Even I could not turn my hand more than 40 degrees. Still I have pain at my Arm and Shoulder. How much time will take to heal my bone? Please let me know Sir. I am unable to bear this.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
3. At times chronic problems like osteoarthritis that affects the cartilage can cause the problem of knee pain. Other chronic problems like Gout, rheumatoid arthritis can also cause severe knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee.
- You may notice redness in your knee area.
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms.