Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Smita S Dev
Management of Pregnancy
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Smita S DevYour feedback matters!
She is very nice and soft spoken doctor. She will advised all necessary test and prescribed medicines. She will also respond on each query whatever time it takes . Charges are also nominal . But even if every basic fact is on place and every condition is match ,there are more than 95% chances that you will end up with C -Section . On Last day when you visit hospital, you will surprised as she will be more inclined towards C- Section as it is only 20 min job for her. We have experienced this 3 times for my family member . So beware about your final decision about which doctor you prefer for delivery .
Dr. said you r well with pcod but in reports small follicles found in both ovaries pcod pattern in both over I know that I have pcod starting stage please help me to cure this problem.
I am suffering from my mensuration cycle It always delays from the date and I suffer from a severe lower abdomen ache the first 2 days. This time the date was 3rd August but it delayed actually from 4th I am going through a very small amount of blood or no blood at all till today . Can anyone please help.
Sir my age is 23 female last two years onwards I am suffering with menstrual cycle problems are facing but now last 8 months onwards my period date is exactly came now problem is bleeding is very less what is the reason behind it? Two years back I was checked my ovarian doctor was said to me small water bubbles are here so I used medicines can you suggest me it will effecting to pregnancy but now I am not married for future purpose I am asking.
We are trying for the baby and this month I missed my period past 5 days. M always regular in my periods. And from the past 2-3 days my stomach gets upset sometimes and it gets well also. Today while brushing I vomit yellow bitter liquid. Sometimes I feel some cramps in my stomach as well. Please advise m I pregnant. Should I undergo any tests. How many more days should I wait to undergo pregnancy test. Please suggest.…. Doctor my pregnancy is confirm now. I am suffering from dryness in throat and little runny nose due to which I am unable to sleep the whole night. Please advise is to safe to take sinarest or flucold during my first month.
Today I had sex with her. But we are not satisfied. Cause her vagina was too loose that I can not do a good vaginal intercourse. How can she tight her vagina doctor? She is worried about it. Pls help.
My question was I am a 25 year old female and have increase in flow of Continuous menses problem for last 2 months.
Do you find it too hard to figure out what to wear? Does taking some important decision leave you feeling paralyzed? These indicate that you suffer from compulsive indecisiveness. Struggling with this problem leaves you stuck in one place and causes you distress. Fear of taking the wrong decision is the primary reason, which makes people indecisive. It is also likely for you to bother too much about what other people think of you.
Here are five important steps, which you should take for overcoming compulsive indecisiveness:
- Forget your fear: Fear of something often causes indecisiveness. You need to figure out and write down your fears and what you would do if these occur. If you are indecisive about a job change or whether the new job will be paying you less, you should analyze how the reduced income will affect your life and how you can deal with it.
- Tune into your emotions: Maximum people who suffer from compulsive indecisiveness and struggle at making major decisions tend to over analyze situations a bit too much. In some cases, you cannot create an easy perception or a suitable side for a situation in spite of stressing over it from various angles. The situation will remain the same, no matter how much you think. Write down your options, think about them, rate them, and choose the top rated option.
- Practice on small things: For improving upon your indecisiveness, you should start practicing by taking small decisions every day. Aim at taking 10 major decisions everyday such as where to go for lunch, which route to take to work and more. Slowly, practice taking decisions quickly instead of pondering over a situation. Try to make instant decisions in various spheres of life.
- Learn to trust yourself: You need to list all your strengths. Write down whether you think if you are smart, creative or funny. Ask yourself whether you can infuse your strengths into your process of decision making. Try to test your strengths in all kinds of matters. Once you are sure of your strengths, you will be able to achieve your goals without hesitation.
- Pick one thing at a time: You should pick things and matters one at a time to focus on. If there are several things which bother you and add to your indecisiveness, try to handle them one by one. This way you will be able to give all your focus to one matter, and overcome your fears related to it. After that, move on to another fear.
It is important for you to let go and refrain yourself from analyzing whether a decision which you had taken is right or wrong. Instead, focus on activities which matter to you and do not ponder over old decisions.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!