Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Management of Pregnancy
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
My wife is having very irregular periods. Gynecologist suggested TVS of pelvis and results are as follows: UTERUS: Uterus is retroverted. Size is 6.1×3.4cm. Myometrial echo is normal. Endometrial thickness - 5.4 mm. NABOTHIAN CYST SEEN IN CERVIX. OVARY: Both ovaries are normal in size. Volume of RO- 8.6 ml. LO- 8.4ml. UNIFORM SIZE FOLLICLES SEEN IN BOTH OVARIES. SUGGEST PCO. Please explain the results and also about the treatment.
I'm in menopause last 3 months and heavy bleeding during periods Can I take progesterone What side effects of taking progesterone.
Dear Mam, I am housewife women. My husband is ni ARMY. He is mostly out of town due to his duty. We are newly married couple. We make physical relationship when he come. Mam my husband like oral sex like belowjob etc. He give me same. I want to know Is that safe for both of us. As during this time I am getting discharge. Can any infection harm for us from doing this.
I am 30 year male married two years ago. My wife didn't get pregnancy till now though we are having sex every day twice.Please do help
Hello. Once prolactin hormone levels decrease from 56 to 7.76, should I go for injections for eggs or should I wait for pregnancy without injections or any other treatment.
I am 25 year old and am over weight upto 60 kgs and my height is only 4.8 also am suffering from PCOD, please send a quick response.
I'm 19 year old. I have first time sex on 25-2-2016. I worried about pregnancy. How can I prevent became pregnant. What precautions can I use.
Mam, I have done first night, so after first night she got periods within 10 days, after that we are not participated in intercourse then next month she doesn't get periods does it means she has pregnancy, if she is pregnant tell me how to stop? Please sir or mam.
I am 23 yrs old male and ihave lump under my niples for last 2 yrs, its painfull and looking very awkward, what should I do? help please.
Hi I am 29 years old n was married when I was 19 I conceived after 2 months of my marriage as v planned for another baby after five years I am still not conceiving my child is of 9 years now.
My wife had a missed abortion on 30th dec 2015. She had one in may 2013 as well. Recent miscarriage occuerd bfor 5 weeks, no fetal heart activity was seen, jst before it happened she had a delayed cycle. Nobody in her family is having diabetes or had recurrent miscarriages. She is regularly taking thyronorm 50 tabs as advised after first missed abortion. Now she has advised to get her krayotyping.
Make diwali healthier: try these 6 healthy desserts!
Diwali is an ancient indian festival and the most awaited one at that. Be it bursting crackers, meeting relatives or savoring mouth-watering sweets, everyone has a special reason to make merry during diwali every state of india celebrates this festival of lights with its own special dessert recipes. In an attempt to avoid overindulgence, here are some healthy sweets and desserts that you can try this festive season:
1. Sesame seeds laddoo
- for a change, you can avoid the boondi laddoos this diwali and instead opt for sesame which is a rich source of calcium and magnesium.
- this laddoo is prepared by dry roasting the sesame seeds and then grinding them to a powdery texture along with sugar and cardamom powder.
- you can replace sugar with jaggery which is a healthier option too. Add roasted peanut chunks to the laddoos for a crunchy twist.
2. Pumpkin delight
- forget the calorie-rich kheer and choose pumpkin this season to add the extra fibre and goodness of vitamin a to your pumpkin payasam.
- you can make this dessert using all healthy ingredients like mashed pumpkin, milk, sago, cardamom powder and a pinch of saffron.
3. Ragi treat
- why not embrace ragi as your favorite cereal and make some mouth-watering delicacy out of it.
- ragi or finger millet is known for its high protein and mineral content.
- combine ragi with the grand flavors of saffron and cardamom, roasted peanuts and dried coconut and you can make some healthy and delicious barfi.
- add jaggery for the sweetness. You can easily replace the usual high calorie kaju barfis with this delicious treat.
4. Coconut macaroons
- some delicious macaroons can be baked with the healthiest ingredients like coconut, eggs, vanilla essence and sugar to taste and absolutely no oil content.
- once out of the oven, they have a hard texture and equally chewy feel from the inside.
- they make the best choice for an evening snack and are filled with goodness of coconut which help in digestion and also add a glow to your skin.
5. Date laddoos
dates (khajoor) are known for their iron content. Try to rope in the vitamins and minerals of dates to use them for ladoos instead of using besan (gram flour).
- in this recipe, dates are mashed till soft, heated in a pan with little coconut oil and then sesame powder is added to them while kneading them into a dough.
- add pieces of roasted cashew and cardamom powder to the kneaded dough for the flavor. When ready, roll them over sesame seeds for both the look and the taste.
- this is yet another treat for your sweet tooth without the harmful effects of either sugar or ghee (clarified butter)
6. Oats barfi
- when it comes to health, none can forget the ubiquitous oats. From breakfast to snacks, oats are the perfect choice for the health freak.
- this diwali make your favorite barfi with oats, anjeer (fig), dates, pistachios and flax seeds.
- use a little coconut oil in a pan and heat the mashed dates and coarsely ground roasted oats.
- add the other ingredients with a pinch of saffron and spread the dough it out in a flat dish.
- cut them into sizes you love and relish them with family.
Enjoy this diwali with your favorite sweets but without the sense of guilt with these exotic yet healthy recipes. Happy diwali!