Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am 25 years old and I am living in delhi. My main problem is my overweight it is 86 kg due to which I can't feel good so suggest some solutions for this.
Hello, I am 26 years old. My problem is that when I am having intercourse with my husband & when he insert sperms to me. Then it comes out back when I get up even after many hours. We want a baby. What can we do.
How much money does it require for root canal therapy as I am having a hole in my front teeth, followed by ceramic crown.
Hi doctor, I have acid reflux and heart burn problem how to cure in natural way. The acid comes in thrice while the gas comes from my mouth. Help me doctor.
Hi, my age is 28 years. My sperms ejects very soon. Can I take play n win capsules. Does this side effects in long terms?
I am feeling very stressed out or depressed I do not even know, what I am going to do in life I feel extremely weak from morning daily from past 3 months and I am not able to concentrate on my studies well. The only thing I would like is just sleeping all the day. please guide me what to do?
Hi Doctor. Please suggest me. 1. After Intercourse I thinks after released my sperm that I should need some energy drink or food that scare for weakness. Please suggest. 2. I drink water always after Intercourse so Is It fine? 3. Can I do un-natural sex like, Can I insert penis in back side using Oil eg. Middle in buttock. 4. Nipple size increasing so much so she is worrying so much so please suggest how to decrease nipple size so she can wear fit cloth like Bra etc.
I am a 18 year old girl and I missed my period this month, I had a contraceptive pill. I am really worried now. What do I do?
Alongwith other problems, hormonal imbalance also has its effect on hair. Hair does not just get dry, dull and full of dandruff but because of hormonal issues, one can experience hair loss too. But this problem has solutions too. Let’s see how hair loss caused due to hormonal imbalance can be controlled.
1. Healthy and balanced diet: Taking a balanced diet full of proteins, vitamins, minerals including green vegetables and fruits is the best way of taking good care of hair. Rather than applying things externally on hair, it’s more beneficial to eat a healthy diet which will show not only on your face but hair too. Quality of hair and glow on your face says a lot about kind of diet you are taking.
2. Consumption of Omega 3 fatty acids: Our body produces many types of acids some are harmful and some are harmless. But it doesn’t produce omega 3 fatty acid which can help in new hair growth when the hair loss is due to hormonal imbalance. You can easily get omega 3 fatty acid from fish, walnuts and flax seeds.
3. Scalp massage: Scalp massage is the easiest and cheapest way of avoiding hair loss that has been caused due to hormonal imbalance. Regular oil massage increases blood flow that helps in giving new life to the roots of hair resulting in hair growth.
4. Proper sleep and exercise: Sound sleep and exercise also helps in hair growth once it has started falling down because of hormonal imbalance. Both these things will take care of your mental peace and good health in general which will have positive impact on the quality and thickness of hair.
5. Reduction in caffeine and alcohol: Hormonal imbalance that causes hair loss is also caused by excessive intake of caffeine and alcohol. One must reduce its quantity if it cannot be fully avoided. It’s responsible for degenerating the endocrine system as well.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hello I am 24 years male and I am having a problem is I am not able to sleep in the night instead of that I will sleep in the morning 8 am to afternoon 2 pm since one year and how I am get health issues like joints pains, gases, headache etc please do respond as earlier as possible.
Hello, My friend Is getting itching n pimples at the abdomen and also at the penis and at the lower part of it and the surrounding of it n place between the tight got black n itchy alott.
I had my hairs cut totally almost 3 months ago. I realized my hair stopped growing. What should I do?
My daughter 23 years has acute pain abdomen, in upper middle part in center. It is very painful and even IV painkillers are of little use. U/s, CT enterogarphy are normal.
I have an ankle injury on my left leg it pains a lot I play cricket n I am a fast bowler it really has started paining a lot in the last 2 days please help me.
Benefits of thyme
Thyme herb belongs to the mint family. Apart from being a staple culinary ingredient, it is getting fast recognition for its medicinal benefits. Here are 13 of the many distinct benefits of thyme -
1. Fights acne: when thyme is soaked in alcohol for several days, it turns tincture and attains antibacterial properties for fighting acne.
2. Lowers blood pressure: if thyme can be replaced with salt in foods, it will work effectively to lower the heart rate.
3. Stops a cough: thyme oil mixed with ivy leaves is a wonderful natural remedy for a cough, cold and even acute bronchitis.
4. Boosts immunity: thyme comes loaded with nutrients like vitamin a, c, manganese, copper, iron and fiber to help build body's immunity.
5. Controls pests: thyme is added is a primary ingredient to many pesticides for controlling pests, viruses and bacteria. Rub thyme leaves on your arms and legs and they will be safe from mosquito bites.
6. Improves mood: thyme essential oil contains a substance called 'carvacrol'. This substance helps thyme in being used as an aromatic agent that renders many therapeutic uses.
7. Protects from cancer: thyme extracts render protective effect on organs like colon and breast from cancer.
8. Treats yeast infection: thyme essential oil can be applied over yeast infected areas (vagina and mouth) for quick relief.
9. Cures rheumatism: the diuretic properties of thyme oil help in removal of toxins that consequently betters the circulation and cures rheumatism.
10. Strengthens cardiac muscles: thyme has anti-spasmodic properties that make it eligible to be used for regulating the functioning of heart valves. It relieves heart of its stress by smoothening veins and arteries.
11. Eliminates gases: thyme is an effective carminative agent and pushes gases downward towards their elimination.
12. Uplifts low blood pressure: thyme is a boon for those who often have plummeting blood pressure to save them from the sluggish lifestyle.
13. Kills virus: thyme, in its various forms, holds immense antiviral potential and prevents the entry of the virus into the cell.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.