Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SmitaYour feedback matters!
My brother is a 20 year male and he is suffering from male pattern baldness with serious hairloss everyday. His hair density is already reduced to 50%. He has been applying minoxidil for last 3 years but it doesn't help much. Please advise/ consult me any good homeopathic doctor/ treatment in delhi to stop any further hair loss and treat the problem. Thanks.
Hello Dr. I have white hairs and I my age is 17. So what should I do it to remove and what are the precaution taken .and can you give me some medicine.
I'm not too sure if its prolonged depression or borderline or bipolar. I get mood swings. It shifts from extreme happy to extreme sad. I take things personally n it affects me a lot. I don't like to socialise, prefer being alone. I'm an empath. And I take on others energies /problems as my own. I overthink a lot too. I'm taking zaptra 12.5 mg since June before that had tried homeopathic med too. I still get highs and lows. I have tried to harm myself and also in extreme anger I cry n slap myself. I used to be a very fun loving n ambitious girl. I feel lethargic now. Little things affect me and I cry a lot. Very tired of feeling this way .Can someone help me online?
I am 60 years mail. I am suffering from problem of frequent urination. I am not suffering from sugar. Pl. Advise.
Hello respected doctors, I am on B.P tablet Met xl 12.5, I constantly feel fatigue low mood, life is not much enjoyable, apart from it, I am facing difficulty to talk and understand/concentrate, I am sleeping for 14- fifteen hours a day still feel drowsy Maybe because I am on nexito10 tab which I take at 9pm, talking difficulties like slur speech eye pain on inner part of eye I feel heavy head, feeling like brain is blocked and it expands or beats like heart And during this eye pain starts and mostly when I am stressed or very much tensed/worried I feel there is a pressure on my brain and eyes, I am unable to remember/recollect things. Do I require a Brain Scan? whom can help me psychiatrist or neurologist or both I need to consult?
Hello sir, I want increase my by hight by using any method. My age is 20. please give me bestest suggestion for it.
Hello sir I have child of 8 month old (7.5 kg) she don't eat properly. She want smthing new evry day please can you suggest me food chart for my baby?
I have a problem of headache. I suffers mostly 2 to 3 times in a week. Whenever problem occur I take medicine like disprin. What is this problem please advise me.
While most of us think of peeing nothing more than a routine, there is a lot more science to it. There are definitely various factors which decide how much a person pees. It is normal for a healthy person to urinate between 4 to 10 times in a span of 24 hours. However, both less than this and more than this can be an indicator of ill health.
Also, the kidneys remove a lot of toxins and what is present in the urine is a definite indicator of overall health. It is not without reason that a urine analysis is done when any disease is suspected.
Factors determining urine output:
- Age: Infants pee a lot more than adults, who have more control over their peeing. With old age, again, the frequency increases.
- Water consumption: This is directly related to the frequency of urination. More water, more urination.
- Liquid consumption: Not all that you drink translates to urine. Caffeine and alcohol increase urine output. Caffeine is found in tea, coffee, sports and energy drinks, etc.
- Bladder size: Some people inherently have a smaller bladder size, and therefore cannot retain more urine. They will visit the bathroom more often. The maximum capacity is about 1.5 L.
- Conditions like pregnancy: Needless to say, as pregnancy advances, the frequency of urination increases. This is due to pressure on the bladder from the growing baby. Even after delivery, the frequency will be more for up to 8 weeks.
- Medication usage: For people with heart disease, kidney disease, and blood pressure, diuretics are given, which is intended to increase urine output. These people will have more urine output.
- Conditions like diabetes: One of the first warning signs of diabetes is the increased frequency of urination. Diabetics often have a greater number of visits to the bathroom.
- Conditions like urinary tract infection: Wherever the urinary tract is affected, it is likely to have more visits to the bathroom. Other associated factors like changes in color, odor, appearance and burning sensation while urination, can also indicate the underlying problem.
- Problems like prostate enlargement: This is one condition in men which can reduce urine output. The enlarged prostate blocks the prostate and so reduces urine output.
- Urinary incontinence: This issue, more common in women, is when the bladder muscles weaken with age. There is difficulty in holding urine for prolonged periods, and so there is a greater urge to urinate.
So, how much is normal?
- Anywhere between 6 to 10 times is normal for a person who drinks about 2 liters of water per day.
- Less than four or more than 10 is usually a cause for concern. This is of course if there are none of the above factors which can increase or decrease output. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.