Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Smita DamleYour feedback matters!
I am 45 year old male working in chemical pharma company my skin become very dark need your expert advise for fairness and skin tone treatment from Vadodara Gujarat I have Oily skin pls suggest me what treatment or cream should I use.
I am suffering from skin itching problem and this problem increasing day by day but not relief .I have gone through clinic tests .Tell me solution of this problem.
I have black spots on face and head. I consulted Homeopathy, and Allopathy but without any result. Is there any herb to treat it.
I want long hair. But I'm having a lOt of hairfall. How to prevent hairfall and stimulate my hair growth using natural remedies.
I am having acne on my face quickly even I don't eat any fast food or oily stuff. And my skin is also very dry what to do now ? Please help me with this.
Hello, my name iS jyoti mishra, age 25, I have few breakout on my face aNd few dark spots and skin is very dull no clear or bright skin like I want. I am applying demelan cream at night but that too is not effective. please suggest me some good medication as I have to attend few functions in next month. TCA Skin peeling will be better option I guess.
I started having hair fall problems since coming to Gurgaon. Eventually, after using patanjali products and taking great care, hairfall has stopped but the density of hair has reduced so much that it is visible. I need to regrow those hair. Would getting bald help? Also my beard hair are red in colour, is it natural?
Im 19 years old and I have skin pigmentation on my neck and underarms please suggest me some medicine. I am very depressed about it.
Hello I am 23 year old MALE I hv got pimple's dark spots and wrinkles on my face and my neck is fully dark even though I am fair boy. Every part is white except tat neck so can you please tell me what to do for that.
Causes of hair loss and dandruff. Please suggest any oil, shampoo, or any medicine to cure dandruff and hair loss.
Hi sir, iam a male of age 24. In my inner thighs there are dark spots which may appear bigger in size. To prevent these dark spots any creams are available or any tablets. Please suggest me Thanking you sir, Harish.
A head louse is an insect that lives on the human scalp and feeds on human blood. The female louse lays eggs in the head and makes sure the eggs are attached to the hair shaft. It takes around eight days for the egg to hatch. The louse takes another 11 days to mature into an adult louse.
The primary cause of head louse is poor personal hygiene. Other causes due to which a person can be infected by lice are:
- Using combs and towels that are infested.
- Coming in contact with another person who has this condition.
- Sharing the bed with a person who is affected by lice.
When a person is affected by this condition then the following symptoms are observed:
- The saliva of the lice causes an allergic reaction in the scalp which leads to constant itching. It can occur in various places such as ears, scalp and the neck. It may not occur initially, but it tends to occur after a few weeks.
- Constant scratching can lead to formation of small red bumps on the skin. A bacterial infection usually occurs from constant itching.
- It may lead to symptoms of dandruff in the scalp.
- Presence of various insects in the scalp.
Prevention of Lice:
Lice can be prevented by using medicated shampoos and conditioners to wash the hair. The shampoos are usually based on a chemical called pyrethrin. This compound is toxic for lice and helps in getting rid of it.
You can also opt for the following lifestyle changes to prevent lice:
- You should avoid sharing your hairbrush with others.
- In case you have long hair, tie it in buns or ponytails.
- Add tea tree oil to your shampoo before using it.
- Keep the scalp clean to prevent infestations.
- Avoid sharing pillows and clothes. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Lybrate | Dr Ramgopal speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY