Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SirsikarYour feedback matters!
My neck is looks so dark and my face look so weird. How can I get brightening face and neck. Also please give me a home remedy for the pimples. They are killing me.
For e. G.I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Acne scarring need not necessarily be of one type. The more severe scarring on the skin is usually known as an 'ice pick'. These scars are jagged and shallow or deep like ice pick stabs. They occur as a result of deep tissue loss from deep, nodular acne.
1. Follicular Macular Atrophy
They are small, soft and white lesions which look like tiny whiteheads just under the surface of your skin. They tend to appear on your chest and back.
2. Atrophic Macules
These are soft and sometimes wrinkled and can also turn blue in appearance because of blood vessels which lie directly under the scar.
3. Soft scars
They have sloping or rolling edges that seem to merge with your normal skin. They are most often circular, linear or small.
4. Depressed Fibrotic scars
These scars are steep, large and sharp. Ice pick scars over time can also develop to be depressed fibrotic scars.
My skin is very dry and at afternoon it very very oily, so for this dry skin and oily skin, how should I get rid off?
I am 19 year old men and face aging pores on chicks and dark circles on eyes how can I become normal.
I am 22 year old girl I am having hair fall problem and my hair is so dry. And I am loosing lot of hairfromm front part of my head. So please suggest me wat to do.
Sir o am 34 year old. Sir my skin is very oily. I had take my product for this. But the it don't work.
I am 26 years old boy and suffering from black marks after pissing off the pimples on face. Spots remain for a long time. Kindly suggest the best and useful treatment.
I am having jock itch in my thighs and buttocks .how do I reduce them by applying medicated ointments.
I have some pimples on my face, pimples created dark red spots, thats look disgusting, I would like to remove it. Please help. My skin is also oily, please suggest a soap/facewash/creams that can help me to control of my oily face.
My son is 10 years old only. I saw some gray hair in his growth of hair. Its make me scare. Which mineral I have to him in his daily food. What's medicine or oil or any treatment should make his hair healthy. Really need your help please be needful to me.
I got burn on 2nd March by silencer of bike on my right leg. Then I had taken amoxyclav (12 tabs) and cefadroxil (1 gm) for 6 days. Then it was cured but after 3 months again Pus forms. Please guide me properly to cure completely. Within this period I use Sucral ointment but it increase the pus. Please suggest some gel or ointment.
Hi, my mom aged around 54 getting skin allergies like skin turned as greenish black all over the body. Can anybody please tell the reason for this allergy and also how to cure this.
Ian a student I go for college in bike I get a lot of pimples on my face and my face becomes oily how to reduce the pimples and oily face please help.
I am 25 yr old (F), for the past one month my hair fall has increased - what could be the reason ? What do I do
Ingrown toenails have become a common trouble these days and there are many causes that are responsible for the same. Nail edges or corners mostly get affected by this trouble. It often appears to be a toenail infection while it is not so. Bigger toes are highly prone to this toenail issue; therefore you need to be very careful.
Before the issue can become serious, you should take careful steps to prevent the same. Medical advice is required so that the right treatment can be chosen, which gives you an instant relief from the symptoms. The skin around the nail becomes tender and might get swollen or hard coupled with a lot of pain in the toe.
Leading causes for ingrown toenails:
- Incorrect nail-cutting: If you make a mistake in cutting your toenail correctly, then you might face the situation of an ingrown toenail. Therefore, you should always finely concentrate while cutting your toenails with the help of any nail cutter. In most of the cases, curved or irregular nails are to be cut with great care.
- Wrong footwear: If you have chosen the wrong footwear, which create tremendous amount of pressure on your feet, it may develop this kind of nail condition. Only repeated or consistent usage of these kinds of footwear can develop this horrible situation. Sometimes, extremely tight stockings or socks can also be responsible for ingrown toenails.
- Improper hygiene: Acute foot hygiene needs to be maintained without any fail otherwise you will not be able to prevent ingrown nails. You should always keep your feet clean and dry. If your feet remain in contact with moisture for a long time, then this condition might arise. You can now use specialized solutions available in the market for washing the nails on your feet.
- Toenail injury: If you have any injury on your toenail, then it needs to be corrected as soon as possible otherwise the injury will get converted into ingrown nails. Which further results in acute painful sensations and these kinds of experiences are simply unbearable. Poor posture can bring injuries to your toenails. If you have any existing toe injuries, then you should try your level best for the speedy recovery of the same.
- Poor health-conditions: There are many health conditions, which result in ingrown toenails out of which diabetes is the most prominent one. Due to poor blood circulation, the nails on your feet get damaged internally resulting in ingrown nails.