Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Siddharth Yande
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Siddharth YandeYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from throat pain yearly 5 to 6 times it comes. need permanent solution for it can you please advise.
Continuously water flowing from my nose and eyes and sneezing is also happening can you please suggest me some medicine ?
Hello Need to know that recently I got to know that I have sinus problem. What all the things I should do and what should I not do? Please tell me does it effects on my stamina.
I have a recurrent constipation. I take high fibre diet as well. I take milk of magnesia as well still no effect. I am pain and itching in anus as well. I took an albendazole 400 mg tablet today as well. No effect please prescribe some med.
I am 31 yr Man, my routine is 6 hrs good sleep (11.30 pm to 5.30 am) and I travel 45 km (up & down) daily by two wheeler. My problem is I feel sleepy and drowsy all the day. Its very un-control and embarrassing to me in office hours. I too suffer from Sinus problem. Please suggest me some thing.
I just recently got hit very hard with a sudden cold, and every time I blow my nose there's always blood on my tissue? Is my nose bleeding whilst having a cold normal? And I don't mean profusely. But pretty much every time I blow my nose it's bleeding. Do's & Do not's.
Hi I am married. I have snoring problem. Only after marriage I used to snore. How can I reduce it. Please give some solution.
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are often nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, cold and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let's first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
- Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
- Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn't stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
- Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
- Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
- Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
- Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
- Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
- Make sure the room you sleep in isn?t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
- Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
- Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
- Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ENT-specialist.