Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Siddhant JajooYour feedback matters!
My tooth had broken few years back. I consult a dentist and he said that I have to get operation for root canal. Is the operation can get me normal? 8.
I am feeling severe pain with my wisdom tooth. I met a doctor, he said surgery should be done & it is complicated as the nerve related to my lower lip is in contact to my root canal.
Sir I am suffering from halitosis ( bad breath) since 4 - 6 years, I have done scaling and also medication but there is no relief. Please sir solve my problem. I will be highly thankful to you for this.
I am 30 years old female, I brush twice a day and take special care of my teeth and gums still I face bad breath. What to do?
My 9 year daughter still has milk tooth. But one of the permanent tooth has emerged outward from the gum under the mill tooth. What should we do?
Hii sir. I have a problem in facing blood coming from gums and full teeth is visible and bleeding is coming a lot. I went to checkup but they gave tooth paste name senquel-f but it's not solve what should I do for the bleeding please help me.
I suffering from great toothache from ladt night I think ut is because of cavity what should I do.? And I have to much plaque also.
I have a dental pain my left side I don't have a cavities but I have very much pain First it's start with one teeth and a few minutes later that pain shift another side teeth and then another one like this Almost a hour and more I have this pain Any simple solutions I have?
I am having a problem in my teeth. When I eat food it hurts or blood starts flowing. So please tell me what should I do.
I have visited my dentist yesterday and done with the x.ray procedure. But as per my Dr. The proper treatment will take min. 6 months or an year. So that I am not going with my dr's procedure. Because my marriage would be in this October. Please guide me if there were any possibilities of treatment which can complete max to max in a month.
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.