Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShyamYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from low erection and I had masturbating drom my childhood amd now I am 25 year old please suggest me medicine.
I am 27 yrs old. I mastrubate twice in a week (i. E twice in one day only). Is there any problem? please give me better suggestions.
Dear doctor I want to ask some question related some problem. What are the main symptoms of swine flu. How it causes. How it can be cure.
Haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
When I sex with my wife why didn't discharging of my sperm? After doing Handjob it should be discharged. What can I do pls give your valuable suggestion.
Hello doctor i'm suffering from nasal polyps in 2013 in ct showed small polyps mucus problem. So doctor I want to ask what diet should I follow and avoid? any treatment.
Dear sir while going to do the sex in that time sperms coming out .before starting sex. I want to improve sex power with stamina. And want to in crease my penis.
I am suffering from throat ache from yesterday very difficult to eat or swallow. Please help me what to do.
I am facing difficult to pass urine. Very weak flow with little pain. Right now I am taking ayurvedic medicine. I am 65 years old. I am an diabetic patient since 20 years and also I am suffering with prostate problem. Is there any ayurvedic medicine for my problem.
I am 30 years there is gas formation in my stomach and digestion is also not gud. How to keep in control of gas.
I am 25 year old many a time my legs are so much tired and not able to walk straight Please suggests something to me Thank you very much in advanced.
Hello I am a student of age 18 and I think I am infected with scabies around my penis areas so please suggest me some really nice medicine or home treatment and medicines which I can purchase on local medical stores thanks?
I am 24 years old unmarried .I have a problem of pain in breast both side when I works in home like food making and other house works. Otherwise there are not any pain. So I want to know that the solution of this problem. My bra size is 32.
I am suffering from pcod and thyroid taking thyronorm 50 mcg tsh s 2.0 I want to know I am soon going to get married so wat measures should I take to regularise periods and avoid problems.
My husband is suffering from high uric acid levels in blood how to overcome this problem what diet has to be taken what are the precautions to take to reduce these levels please tell.
I have hyperacidity for 5 months. I am not facing any acidity problem previous three months. But after my doc suggest me to take rosave 10 tablet for cholesterol. After taking this tablet I face the same acidity hyperacidity problem. I am taking veloz d once a day & pan mps for three times a day but problem is same. What should I do.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.