Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. ShwethaYour feedback matters!
Her total cholesterol level is normal but triglyceride level is 405. What should I do to control it. Please brief me in detail.
I got my heart surgery. Often I am feeling trouble to take breath. Could you suggest me wt I should do?
I'm a diabetic and high blood pressure. Everything is normal. I'm 53 years old. Give me a suggestions to have food for erection. Dysfunction. I am having a penegra 100 .in sexual time. Any side effect in penagram suggest me.
His cholesterol is 385 and not decreasing as he is doing yoga also and not decreasing also have liver problem Give tips of balanced diet What precautions to take.
In my backside near to ribs I am having small round node type and having pain when touched in that particular area and this is there from past 3 years, please suggest either I need to go for operation.
My blood pressure is 170/110. I am taking medicine and it's almost 1 month I am in control I can see improvements like it has been reduced to 165/94 I have checked it 2 days without taking the medicine. Is it possible to completely eradicate at least like 150/90? Is it possible to cure blood pressure fully since I am at very early age of 26 I don't want to depend on medicine. Kindly suggest me some diet or more to achieve my target with least use of medicine. Or based on my physical data if someone can suggest something.
A Little blood is coming out of my father's nose at irregular intervals. We get him examined and reports suggests that his blood pressure was 180/110 at that time, and sugar was 241. Is these are the reasons for bleeding or there may be something to worry about? Pls suggest.
I did ecg last monday and there was st changes with abnormality. So cardiologist suggested me to do stress test. So on wednesday I did and was able to walk for 12 minutes and 26 seconds. And seeing the reports Dr. said it was nonspecific changes. It may be due to anxiety and fear. Last month I did cholesterol it was 211 with ldl and triglycerides on higher side. And on monday I did cholesterol test again it was 251 and this time triglyceride was higher and ldl too. And pressure is 140/80 when measured by Dr. I am taking met xl 12.5.so can this medicine increase your cholesterol levels. And are they any risk of heart problem?
What is thombroysis? N can a heart get another attack after 3 attacks n successful double bypass surgery ie valve replacement n artery bypass?
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.