Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ShubhalakshmiYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor! MY age is 32 I am trying to conceive for more than 2 years .My amh is low but I have follicles. I have started doing acupuncture 3 times a weak. Will it help me in ovulation and improving egg quality Kindly reply.
I am 31 years old I had get married before 3 years n I am trying now for baby I have already consult with a doctor he said me try for 6 months now I am trying for 3 months but still I am not conceive so pls tell me any solution.
Im 21 yr old grl. I had my periods 22days late. N it started after I took homeopathy medicine. For frst 2days it had normal flow. Bt on 3rd n 4th day I had jst some spotting. Im worried can I still b pregnant. It was for the frst tym whn my periods were 20 days late. Plzz help me.
Female 41 years is this true that we should not eay pulses ay night and after how muc h time we should go for walk after having dinner and can we eat fruit after a walk.
Vaginitis also known as vaginal infection or vulvovaginitis, it is a situation in which the vagina gets sore and irritated. It is a common occurrence in females. Though it is not a very serious disorder yet it can be a cause of severe discomfort and irritation. Common side effects that are prevalent in the case of vaginitis include either abnormal discharge or vulvovaginal irritation or both. The discharge may also tend to have an unpleasant odor. In ayurveda, vaginitis is often seen as an amalgamation of yoni dahan and yoni kandu, the two different disorders that affects vagina.
The most common causes of vaginitis include:
- Deficiency of estrogen
- Skin irritants like perfumed soaps and vaginal sprays
- Sexual activity, etc.
Diabetes, usage of steroids or tight clothing is also among some of the causes of vaginitis. Ayurveda aims to treat vaginitis naturally, by using precise combinations of certain herbs in addition to a paste for local application.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be used to treat vaginitis:
- To relieve the burning sensation: Add water to triphala herb powder; mix the ingredients. Wash your vagina with this solution to lessen the burning sensation.
- To eliminate toxins from the body: Make a beverage of dried cartilaginous tube herb in boiling water and consume it. The herb is known to aid the body in eliminating harmful toxins.
- To cure inflammation: Garlic and turmeric are known to cure inflammation. You can use this treatment to cure infection. Turmeric can also be consumed to fight away internal infections.
- To cure infection: Margosa also known as neem is an effective natural remedy for curing inflammation. It destroys microorganisms effectively. You can use neem powder to cure the infected area.
- To combat the growth of harmful bacterium: Citrus juices are known to aid the canal to regain its acidity and prevent the multiplication of unhealthy bacteria
- To avoid infection: Yogurt is one amongst the foremost common home remedies for duct infection. If you apply yogurt on the inflamed areas and additionally eat a bowl of yoghurt on a regular basis your infections will disappear.
- To reduce swelling and redness: Soak a clean cloth in cool water and place it on the inflamed space. The cool sensation will compress the blood vessels and reduce the burning sensation, redness, swelling and irritation.
I'm 29 years old, recently married. My periods are quite irregular mostly once in a nine month. I have consulted Gynecologist earlier all the tests were conducted, my reports are normal I don't have any problems such as PCOD or Thyroid What medication do you prescribe me? Can my periods be regularised through some medication. I'm worried because my family is expecting child from me.
My son is passing urine since yesterday 04 pm very often, please Let me know what may be the problem ?
Actually I got my last periods on 5th february, 2016 and then no periods in 5th march, I had sex on 13th march using condom but to be sure took I pill on 14th march within 22 hrs, got bleeding on 24th march but to a minimum till 26th march. Took pregnancy test on 29th march evening. Negative result. Am I pregnant? Please help.
I have 7th month pregnancy. When I had 2 month , I ate too much papaya. That time I i wasn't know about my pregnancy. . Will it create any problems after delivery .
I will complete 8 month of pregnancy on 6 jan 2017. Can I go to parlour for bikini wax? Please suggest me. Is it safe or not?
One of the Gyn Doctor proposes to consume Gestofit 100 capsules twice a day at 6th week of pregnancy. Is it safe and really helpful. Please let me know how it is useful and works. Thanks in advance.
My gf had done urine test one line is dark pink and 2nd line is light colour that means. She is pregnant or not.
Dr. Ji Good Evening mera ek Request hai ki mera LING lagbhag 5.5" lambah or Dia lagbhag 23-28 cm mai chata hoon ki OR MOTA kaise hoga. please SUG.
I am getting menstrual cycle irregular because of something when I eat eggs or chicken what should I do?
I had sex with my boyfriend on FEB 5th. I am not sure whether my periods data is 5th or 14th feb. But now I missed y period it is 26 march. I ade pregnancy test and it showed me positive. Can I get the pill to present pregnancy as it is too late. Please do reply us.
Hesitating to ask this question. Being a bit immodest person I go ahead with this question. How frequently can a women take i-pill? In a month or in a year? Just provide me a quantum?
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
Sexual dysfunction is broadly defined as the inability to fully enjoy sexual intercourse.
The disorder must be deemed to have caused significant distress. In addition to the existing specifiers of lifelong vs acquired