Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shubhada DeoskarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from severe stomach ache while periods. Please tell me what should i do to overcome from it?
Hi this is rakshitha here I have a problem regarding I did not get my periods yet. Last I got on 5th september I have consult doctor regarding irregular periods so they told I have a PCOD.
I m 5 weeks pregnant. Can I have flex seeds during my pregnancy and fill when should I have it. Is it good for the baby.
Hello doctors I have a physical relation with my gf from last 1 year. Some timw we do unprotected sex. Now she have a problem of late period form last 6-7 month and the period is come only for 1-2 days nd very light bleeding there. We take a home pregnancy test every month nd its always come negative nd she have no any symptoms of pregnancy except late period nd light bleeding. Now she have a pain in tummy nd in back and have a little white discharge like cough during sex only. Is she have a chance of pregnancy? Recently we take a home pregnancy test before 5-6 days nd it also come negative. To sir yha koi chance h kya pregnancy kaa jo test me naa aa rhi ho? Bcz humne fir family doctor ko test krvana agr yha chances naa ho pregnancy k.
I m 28 year woman. My husband is not interested in sex. So many times talk about this topic. Whenever I say to him why you do not want to do it he always anger. Even he dnt like this topic what should I do? 30, 40 days gap is normal. I m really frustrated what should I do?
See river, plants, herbs
See birds, animals see there activities
I think you feel better
I am 32 years old, planning my pregnancy. I have a 26 to 28 days menstruation cycle and last month I got my periods on my 35th day. I thought I was pregnant but I had been to a party and had indigestion after which I started to vomit. As my vomiting started, my periods also started. Is it that I had miscarriage? After my periods that is after 5 days, on my 7th day I had intercourse and and today is the 11th day of my cycle, I am feeling mild pain in my lower abdomen mainly towards the right side. I am also feeling breathlessness and a feeling of discomfort. What is it? Is it a concern?
From my left breast nipple sticky discharge leaking its very sticky, without pressing it comes automatically when I feel wet I coming to know the nipple discharge and me having left hip join pain severely.
I and my gf had unprotected sex on 12th dec, After that she ate papaya, pineapple, seems seeds, to avoid pregnancy. actual period on 25 dec. But Till now she is without any period. She checked the pregnancy test with home kit, result is negative. Is there anything to worry about. And what about the period? Is it possible that the sperm may be available near her fallopian still and what should I do now and later. She is 22 year. Please help me ASAP. Thank you.
Hi, I am twenty eight eight yrs old last three months I didn't have periods i am hypo thyroid patient tsh level high so please suggest.
Hie doctor. Actually my period date is 5th January. I had unprotected sex on 3nd January. I taken I-pill with in 5 hrs after having sex. After taking I-pill I had sex with using condom. Is there any chance to get pregnancy. I taken I-pill on January 3nd now it is 11th January still idnt get my periods. Please help me out from this please doctor.
Sleep disorders are problems in the pattern of sleep of an individual, often leading to a serious mental, physical and psychological strain. The most common types of sleep disorders are:
- Insomnia: People suffering from insomnia usually display symptoms like difficulty in falling asleep, waking up in the middle of the night and being unable to get back to sleep or waking up feeling tired.
- Sleepwalking: People suffering from this disorder get up and walk around, being asleep all this time.
- Narcolepsy: People suffering from narcolepsy usually complain of overwhelming drowsiness after waking up and the drowsiness persists throughout the day.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: Patients suffering from this, generally experience a state where their breathing pauses for a while and resumes after few seconds. This usually happens when throat muscles block the airway and create problems.
Homeopathy offers several treatments for these disorders and they are:
- Using Nux Vomica: This is especially helpful in case of insomnia; it can help in recovering from a general state of sleeplessness.
- Using Coffea cruda: Sleep disturbance and waking up in the middle of the night are symptoms for which this medicine proves to be beneficial.
- Belladonna: Bad dreams of deep-lying insecurities that don't let the patient sleep are most common symptoms that can be treated by this. Belladonna helps in case of problems of consistent sleep.
- Stramomium: It is beneficial for sleepwalking and also proves to be helpful to an extent in case of sleep apnea.
- Aconite: Especially, helpful for patients suffering from narcolepsy as it reduces the onset of tiredness brought about by lack of sleep and thus, helps in recovering from the drowsiness and lack of activity that narcolepsy brings.
- Phosphorus: Helps in case of sleepwalking and is often beneficial in cases of insomnia too.
- Pulsatilla: Beneficial for obstructive sleep apnea by reducing the muscle constriction and for people suffering from acute cases of narcolepsy.
- Arsenicum: It helps with better sleep for people suffering from sleeplessness due to anxiety, fear or worry. Acute thirst of water coupled with lack of sleep past midnight and general drowsiness are the symptoms that you need Arsenicum. This works well for sleepwalking patients too.
- Valerianna: Especially, beneficial for sleepwalking patients. Patients who are only able to sleep towards the morning are the ones on whom this works well and this can be taken in herbal capsule form as well.
I am 18 year old. Always my menses period is coming on almost every month 8 th. On this month I have not coming my menstruation. Only 2 drops have came on the date. Now the date 18 th it is not coming. What will I do. Is there is any problem?
I had periods 3 times at an interval of 1 week each before a month due to having taken contraceptive pills. After my last period I didn't had any intercourse. Last period was before 35 days or more. I took many pregnancy test but all were negative. Dere is some sort of sensation similar to wat I had in the time of periods from past 1 week. But still m not hvn periods. So I want you to know abt wat will happen.
My wife has irregular periods problem. She has her periods on an average of 2 to 3 months every time. And when happens. Period continues upto 12-15 days or even more sometimes. Please suggest the solution to get her regular periods and normal life. Suggestion for any medication/exercise or anything else which could help us is most welcome.
An elementary knowledge of biology tells you how important joints are for the overall functionality of a human body. If not for biology experience teaches us the inevitable importance of joints. The link between a tooth and the jawbone is also a joint. Without joints the human body would have been in bits and pieces.
Having known that, you should also try to remember or understand how disabling joint pains can be. They hardly let you move a limb and can also cripple you for life. Knee joint pain can hinder a person's free movement. Knees bear the entire load of your body; they support your frame. Knee joint pain should therefore be a cause for alarm.
Going by the following ways can relieve you of knee joint pain:
- Maintain a healthy weight: Carrying extra pounds can exert additional pressure on your joints and contribute to knee pain. If you're overweight, losing as little as 5 percent of your body weight can help relieve the stress on your knees. Talk to your doctor about developing a healthy eating plan and exercise program to help you lose weight sensibly.
- Find a low-impact exercise you enjoy: Talk to your doctor before beginning an exercise program. Good choices for people with knee pain include walking and swimming. Be sure to warm up before and cool down after exercising. Avoid hilly terrain and high-impact activities like running and jumping, as these can worsen knee pain.
- Give physical therapy a try: Physical and occupational therapy often are helpful for people with knee pain. A physical therapist can help design an exercise program that fits your individual ability level and teach you proper techniques to spare your joints. Occupational therapy can teach you how to reduce strain on your knees in your daily activities.
- Get enough rest and relaxation: Sure, physical activity is important, but rest and relaxation can go a long way to promote good health - and reduce pain. Achieve a healthy balance in your life by learning stress-relief techniques like deep breathing and meditation.
- Make sure you're getting enough sleep: No question-arthritis pain can interfere with a good night's sleep. However, proper sleep is necessary for overall health, so if you are having trouble sleeping, talk to your doctor. Proper pain management can help break the cycle to help you slumber soundly.
- Use Ice and/or Heat: For many people with arthritis pain, ice can help relieve pain and swelling and heat can help ease stiffness. Ask your doctor about how to safely use an ice pack and/or a warm towel or heating pad. A hot shower in the morning or warm bath before bed at night also may be helpful.
- Apply a topical pain reliever: A number of over-the-counter and prescription creams, gels, sprays and patches are available to help relieve arthritis pain. These pain relievers contain ingredients like capsaicin, salicylates, menthol, or a combination of medicines. Ask your doctor if one of these products might be right for you.
- Consider Injections: Persistent arthritis pain may respond to treatment with injections. Available options include corticosteroids, which can be used up to 2 or 3 times a year to relieve severe pain, and hyaluronic acid, which can help replenish lubricating substances in the knee. Talk to your doctor about the benefits and risks of injectable treatments for knee pain.
- Talk to Your Doctor about Surgery: If you have severe osteoarthritis symptoms that interfere with daily life and do not respond to conservative treatment, surgery may be necessary. Ask your doctor about arthroscopic procedures or total knee replacement, may be necessary.