Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shripad Pujari
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Shripad PujariYour feedback matters!
My mom hands shake whenever she serves tea or anything else. The hands are not still. Is it the sign of arthritis? She has low blood pressure problem and What should I do?
My wife has been diagnosed for Parkinson's Disease grade I in January 2016. We are finding that her skin gets dried up and she is getting wrinkles. She is 55 years old. We have been living on vegetarian diet with less oil and little spices and hotel food is limited. Anxiety and depressions are there due to this condition. Otherwise she is fine. Regular exercises and positive attitude has helped her to get rid of masking and her eyes are back to being bright. Please advise us on which high end creams she can use for face and arms. Also her hair is dull and dryness leads to dandruff. She is allergic to perfumes and hence we prefer neutral. We use hydrofil as a moisturizer. Also, we are using soap free face wash and soaps based on glycerine or from khade. Thanks in advance for your guidance.
I am suffering from severe headache since 3 days with vomiting tendency. I already have migraine. So what should I do now,
Neuropathy, popularly called us peripheral neuropathy, is a condition where the nerves that are responsible for carrying information from spinal cord to brain is damaged. It is always good to consult your Ayurvedic doctor to treat neuropathy. The affected patients are treated naturally with Bhumyamalaki Chura 3g on a dosage of two times per day. It is always good to go by
Peripheral neuropathy condition results in numbness and pain in feet and hands. The usual symptoms of the disease include infections, metabolic disorders, exposure to toxins and injuries. Sometimes tingling or pain of toes, legs, feet, arms, hand, fingers etc. may happen.
In spite of reducing the body’s toxicity, it is very important to identify the root cause for the disease. Here the essential cause for the disease includes viruses, inflammation and oxidation.
- Intake of 600 mg lipoic acid per day would reduce the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. In case of diabetes patients, it is good to monitor the blood glucose level, as the intake of lipoic acid on a regular basis might reduce blood glucose level.
- Another effective medicine to control the symptom of Peripheral neuropathy is CoQ10. This is very good at treating heart and brain.
- Omega-3 fatty acid is also good at treating this disease. Salmon fish and flax seeds acids are the natural source of fatty acids that helps in reducing the inflammation I the body.
- An herb known as St.John’s wort is good at treating all types of nerve injuries, especially to the toes and fingers. It helps in reducing the burning and shooting pain. The herb is very powerful in treating mild depression and is anti-viral herb.
- The numbness and weakness in the limb can be cured by the regular usage of oat seed. It is an herb that is rich in minerals. It is a safe natural medicine free from any side effect.
- Another herb called passion flower is useful in curing from agitation, spasms, muscle twitching and restlessness.
- Nettle and Ginko Bilba are other useful herbs that help in treating peripheral neuropathy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
My wife age is 45, she is EPILEPSY patient since last 29 years, we have Consult so many Doctors but there is no improvements. Now also she is continue attack by EPILEPSY. Now she Medical cource as below:- 1. Tegretol (200 mg) 2-1-2. 2 Gardenal (30 mg) 1-1. 3. Lacoset 1-1. 4. Lavesam 1-.1. You are request to please suggest the Good Doctor & help us to reduce her More Tablets & get the improvement in her health.
I am 25 year old male sometimes I have a pulsating pain in the back of my head on the left side should I consider it as a migraine.
Diabetes 2nd stage, legs affected, one time paralysis done please help for save him to diabetes. ANd make proper control on diabetes.
My wife aged 59 years who is suffering from Diabetes and Blood pressure which remains under control due to meditation, is suffering, is having sever insomnia, take one Ativan 1 mg at 11 pm but have sleep only at 3.00 am which is not sound but disturbed sleep. Please advise how to remove the problem without having any side effects and hangover of medicine so that proper timely sleep can be taken. Thanks Sir.
Epilepsy is a very common in general population. It can start at any age but its curable in most of the cases. The most important thing is proper diagnosis and proper treatment. It's important for the family members to make a video of the event when somebody's getting attack.