Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shrikant PatareYour feedback matters!
Is it healthy to consume fish, chicken and mutton in one meal? some people say that it is not healthy to combine fish and curd in a meal. Is it safe to give my 4 year old daughter the combination of fish and curd in a meal and chicken, mutton and fish. If it is not safe what happens?
My friend Preeti had unprotected sex with her boyfriend Lokesh last weekend. He has not ejaculated his sperm but he felt that a drop of sperm has came out of his penis during intercourse. Then he suddenly pulled out his penis. He has given her an I-Pill the next day. Is there any possibility that she will pregnant? How can we know that she is pregnant? How to avoid pregnancy if she gets pregnant?
Hi sir this is sridhar from Hyderabad, Sir my problem is bald head I am so suffering from that so want use any medicine for hair regrowth so please suggest to me which one is the best medicine and any regrowth medicine is available without side effects pls tell me.
For the past 2 weeks I was having itching in my scrotal skins and base of my penis. And 4 days earlier I have discovered that I have developed some peeling of skin in some areas in my scrotum and penis base. Its very small although but seems like new skin has emerged and the new one is somewhat like light red. Its like my old dark scrotal and penile skin are no more in those specific areas. I have visited a dermatologist and he said its nothing serious and its due to something I am worried about too much. He gave me momate cream and coconut oil for genitals. He said its not looking like any fungal or bacterial infection. I have not applied the momate cream cause I have heard it can reactivate tuberculosis cause I had pleural tb earlier nad recovered frm it few months back. Now I am worried. Its very uncomfortable wen the pant is getting rubbed at those spots. Its itching also. And those places where it seems like dat my old skin is no more and the skin has got peeled off. Whats happening? I have neosporin powder at those spots. those spots itches specially during my sleep most of the times. I am worried. Is it something serious? Well I had oral sex with my girlfriend few days back and she was having a sort infection in her groin areas and my penis and scrotal has touched those places. I even tried to penetrate her but she stopped me. We had been physical many times earlier also. But at that time she was having a infection? Is it due to that? Please help me.
Hi sir" I'm suffering from chest fat' I was fat from childhood 85 kg and now I'm 78, kg my height 5.7" when its cold my chest etc and look good and when its hot its soft and puffy nipple his it gynecomastia or body fat help me sir or madam please pls.
Dr. I'm 30 year old woman. .dr mera stomach bina sapplemant ke saaf nahi hota aur mujhe bad breath ki problem bhi hai. please advice me!!
Does paneer contains high purine. What are some food I should avoid I have high level of uric acid in my blood.
I have 3 questions My thyroid hormone has increased from normal limit. Doctors say to have a tablet for whole life. Pl suggest me Ayurveda treatment for this. treatment for high cholesterol Treatment for Good Eye sight.
Pls say the pregnancy time food diet .sleeping times all the things which can do in pregnancy period.
For e. G have a desk job and in the last 2 years. My weight has gone up from 75-kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
Hi, If a person who is unmarried doesn't masturbate, how many times should nightfall occur in a month for a normal person?
I am 24 years old I have a hair fall every day my hair scalp is dry but my hair is very thin. It ia not grow properly not became thick I am very tensed please tell me what to do.
Hello, My problem Is pimple and dark sercal my is so dark and I want to bright so pls suggests me any creams any medicine pls reply fast.
Hye my question is if penis is not having a proper erectile, dysfunction ant also not even having a average length is that lead to a male impotency?
Washing your skin with water is something that you probably do daily, but you may not know at what temperature the water should be. Using water at the correct temperature is advantageous for the skin. Water at extreme temperatures is harmful for the skin as your skin is not designed that way.
The temperature of the water should also depend on the purpose for which it is being used. Here are some tips on how to set the temperature of the water depending on the purpose:
- Showering: While showering, if you are using hot water, then it may strip your skin of its essential oils and make it vulnerable to dryness. This may cause various skin complications, such as cracked and rough skin. Hence, use lukewarm water while you shower.
- Washing your hair: Using hot water to wash your hair may lead to hair damage as it rids your hair of all the essential oils and makes it limp and dull. Lukewarm to normal water is recommended while washing your hair as it will allow the hair to retain its natural oils.
- Brushing: The right temperature of water while brushing your teeth should optimally be lukewarm. Too cold or hot water can lead to teeth sensitivity and cause oral problems.
- Washing your face: Before you apply a cleansing agent on your face, use warm water to wet the face as it helps to open up your pores. After the cleansing agent is applied, then use cold water to wash your face. Cold water helps in closing the pores after the impurities are removed from the skin.
- Shaving: If you are going to shave, then opt for warm water as it opens the pores up and thus makes it easier for the blade to glide through the skin. This also reduces the risk of razor burns on your skin.
- Washing your feet: Wash your feet with lukewarm water as it facilitates dead cell removal and also helps in getting rid of warts.