Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Shrikant GadkariYour feedback matters!
I am having pain in my lower back. Sometimes it is unbearable. I do have fever and frequent headaches with it. I happens for few days (2-4) but after taking painkillers it vanishes. Pls help.
I am 17 years old. I got my knee twisted while performing stretching exercise. I had such experience 1 year back when my knee got twisted while I was walking. I then consulted a doctor and I was fine with medicines which he gave. And now for the second time doctor said that it is hyper mobility syndrome. I am undergoing physiotherapy treatment for a week. Can I perform regular exercises like skipping stretching etc after I become alright.
My husband is suffering from knee pain due to arthrites we want to do prole ntreatment or ozone treatment to knee instead of surgrey will it be permanante relief.
I am having high degree of pain in my right heel. Doctor has given medicine Febucip 40 and the other is I think atchol 20 mg but the pain is still there. What could be the reason and what is the remedy for the same?
Needle aspirations alone may lead to recurrence.
To prevent recurrence, it is important to excise the feeder channel located in the tail of the ganglion cyst, and remove the cyst wall in total.
Always send the tissue for histopathology.
Dr. since last 1week my leg and hand not working properly but it have normal sensation and not occurring pain please advise me what did I do?
I am 23 years old male and have knee joint pain in right leg. I tried lots of exercises and medicine but not a positive result I get any time. popping like sound coming from knee joint continuously whenever I bend my leg. I used to be a football player but from 2 months I am not able to play because of this problem. I request you pay attention to my queries and recommend a best solution.
Arthritis is a disease in which the joints in your body swell. Inflammation or swelling can be caused due to body's natural response to injury or disease. It can cause discomfort in the form of pain, stiffness as well as difficulty in movement. Major types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and gout.
Causes of arthritis
Arthritis is generally caused by a combination of factors. It can happen due to genetic factors in case the disease runs in the family. Sometimes it can be caused due to injuries of the past; it can also be a by-product of your lifestyle. Some of the common causes of arthritis are:
1. Genetic makeup in which arthritis can be a hereditary trait
2. Physically taxing work life or injuries caused in an accident
3. Imbalance in the immunity system
4. Infections in the joint.
Risk Factors associated with arthritis
1. Family history - You can be prone to develop arthritis if it runs in the family. It can occur due to its hereditary trait hence making you more vulnerable to the environmental factors which contribute to developing arthritis.
2. Age - The risk of arthritis can increase with age. Types like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout are more common in the old age.
3. Gender - Your sex is an important factor as women are more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis while men are prone to suffer from gout.
4. Joint injury - Joint injury caused due to accidents or due to sports activities can trigger arthritis. People with previous joint injuries can develop arthritis in that joint.
5. Obesity - Excess weight can put a lot of pressure on the joints, on the knees and hips in particular. Hence, obese people have more chances of developing arthritis than fitter people.