Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shreepad Deodhar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Shreepad DeodharYour feedback matters!
I am a 18 year old student. I get back pain very frequently and it will kill me for hours. What should I do now to prevent backpain?
I have following problems: 1) ACL tear from femoral attachment in my right knee 2) Bucket handle tear of medial meniscus3) Complex tear posterior horn of lateral meniscus4) Moderate knee joint effusion. Is there any solution in Homeopathy for the above problems. If yes what time will it take to cure the same.
MY Friend is experiencing constant pain in her right shoulder and neck region. We have tried the Volini spray for relief but the pain keeps coming back. Please suggest something for immediate relief. Thanks.
Hello doctor I have body pain specially in back. What precautions should I have to take? thank you for suggestions in advance.
My ACL PCl knee surgery had be done on 11 july 17 now I have been complete 6 month recovery so I want to know that what is the limitation after post surgery. As may I running or not or can I do thigh exercise in gym.
I am 50 year old female and have lower back pain (where hip just start) for last 9 days. I am currently taking medicine of thyroxine sodium tablet IP for the thyroid problem.
My mother (58+ yrs) is under treatment for Hypothyroid (Eltroxin 50 mcg), Hypertension (Olmezest 20 mg) & Osteoarthritis (stage-2) of knee joints (Gemcal D3). She is also currently on 'Uprise XT' & 'Folvite' for treatment of mild anemia (Hb 10.7) since past 2-months. However, since early December, she feels quite a lot of pain & stiffness in knee joints & waist. Although she does the quadriceps drills daily, she finds it very hard to perform her day to day household activities specially in early morning & evening. Since she is already on 5 medicines daily, we are looking for some kind of home remedy to get some relief for her. Please advise.
With changing lifestyles, the small household chores have become the workouts for most of us. When not done properly, however, these cause more harm than good. The spine often bears the brunt of this damage. Read on to know if you are damaging your spine on a daily basis. If yes, time to change the way you do these activities.
- Carrying shopping bags: While two bags might look more expensive, carrying one bag tilts the weight to one side and causes the spine to bend. Instead, opt for two small bags, and this weight distribution is friendly on the spine.
- Cleaning the floor: Either sit down completely or stand and use a mop. Never bend down and try to clean the floor with a cloth. The spine posture created during this is very unhealthy and puts pressure on the spine.
- Tying up shoe laces: While it is difficult to sit down and tie the shoe laces, it is definitely worth the effort. Bending down and tying is harmful to the spine posture, and when repeatedly done, can be damaging in the long run.
- Washing vessels: Bending and washing vessels is a strict no-no. It puts too much pressure on the back and the disk wears out faster. Try standing and keep a stool at knee level, on which you can rest the knee. Take turns to do this on the right and left knee.
- At the washbasin: Bending down to brush the teeth or wash face is bad on the spine. Over a long period, this can put lot of strain on the spine. Try to rest your hand on the wall or the sink and see the pressure on the spine reduce.
- Office/school bags: It is very easy to sling a bag onto the shoulder and go on. The bag could contain books of a school kid or laptop of an office goer, whatever may be the situation, this puts uneven pressure on the back and can cause shoulder and spine issues. Always try to put the bag on both your shoulders. This distributes the weight and makes it easy on your shoulders and spine. Especially for people who are going to do some walking with the bag, it is definitely not advisable to carry it on one side.
- Sitting: For those who end up sitting for long hours, there is too much stress on the back and so support is advisable. Take short breaks and avoid sitting for more than an hour at a stretch.
- Bad mattress: While a soft mattress is very inviting, it does not support the spine and does not leave you fresh in the morning. Choose a mattress that supports the spine and see the difference. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.