Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shraddha
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShraddhaYour feedback matters!
I have done my uric acid test today and the result is 8.35 so what should I do for this which medicine should I use for this. Please suggest me. Thank you.
I am 32 years old boy. I am concern about my penis. It is slightly bend to the right side. I am getting marry now. I will not face any problems during sex because vagina of woman is straight hole na. Secondly outer skin of my penis is far away from the tip of my penis. Please reply me
Hi. I did a blood test and urine test recently for my insurance. The report showed serum creatinine as 12 whereas normal levels should be less than 1.5. Direct and indirect bilirubin are 0.11 and 0.14 respectively. SGPT is 70. But insurance company got approved with this report. Should I have to go for a check up with this report or retest?
My father has varicose vein ulcer on feet have very big laser treatment also done last year ago but the wound not cured one percent also so please give your advise sir.
Sir to jaha tk mai janta hu ki homeopathic kisi v deasease ko pahle badhta hai, to fr mujhe agr koi jada problem hoga to? If we have no problm, then suggest me best treatment for maxilliary sinus, (in homeopathic), with address.
i am getting pain in my heartfelt side, but i' m not heavy, I am thin long man. How can I get freedom health?
I have A Problem from Past 3 years. I ejaculate very soon so what should I do to extend my time capacity my girl is disappointed.
Diabetes is a silent attacker. So, you may continue to be unaware of the disease for a very long time, before you suddenly realize that something is wrong with your body one day. And then tests reveal that you are afflicted with diabetes.
There are some signs that can point to diabetes. Watching out for these can help figure out the problem:
- You might lose weight, and it may really seem like a great thing in the beginning but it is not. When a person has diabetes, he is likely to lose his weight because of the decreasing water level in his body as well as the inability of the body to break down food into more suitable forms.
- If you are taking more bathroom breaks than usual, and if the rate of going to the loo is increasing gradually with time, it can well be a sign of diabetes. When you are suffering from diabetes, your body becomes less efficient in breaking down the consumed food into sugars and utilising it. Therefore, a lot of sugar gets saturated in your bloodstream and your body gets rid of it by flushing it out through urination.
- If you are tired all the time, and by all the time we mean even after getting up from a long and good night's sleep, you may have diabetes. The reason for this is that fatigue comes to you when your body cannot produce enough energy from the food you consume, and this happens only when you have diabetes.
Complications that happen due to diabetes:
- Cardiovascular diseases: This means that if you are having excessive diabetes, then you are at a risk of having a major heart attack or a heart stroke. Additionally, increased blood sugar levels also lead to other heart-related diseases like chest pain, narrowing of arteries etc.
- Retinopathy: In simple words, diabetes leads to eye damage by making the eye exposed and prone to severe eye disorders like cataracts and glaucoma. If you have retinopathy, then you may also have face the consequence loss of vision or permanent blindness.
- Kidney problems: Diabetes causes damage to the blood vessels of the kidneys which may further result in serious kidney disorders and may increase the risks of a sudden kidney failure.