Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Hi I'm a male I don't know wats my skin type but my face becomes oily and I sweat alot too my face and body sweat alot too and der r pimples and boils on my face and rashes too and scars please tel me or help me wat should I do or suggest me something please help me plz.
Tell me some doctor recommended home remedies for pimples. Nothing nothing suits me I have tried medicines, face washes, everything. I have irregular periods too. Suggest me something please its hell now. I am 23.
How can I repair my damaged hair? How can I tell if my curly hair is healthy? How do you get your hair's elasticity back? How to recognize damaged hair?
I work in night shift and due to that having dark circus. Also my skin looking so dull now days, there is no shin in skin. Please advice.
Hello. I am 21 years old and a female have a lot of hair growth on my face on checks upper lips n neck. So. I am planning to get it removed permanently by laser treatment so is it safe. What may be the side effects? Can someone please help me.
Cellulitis is a serious bacterial infection that is characterized by red and swollen areas on the skin. The condition may spread quickly to other areas of the body. The most commonly affected areas of the body are the lower legs, although it affects other areas of the body as well.
The disease may affect either the outer layer of the skin or the tissues underneath your skin, from where it may spread to your bloodstream and the lymph nodes. If the condition is not treated on time, it may turn into a life threatening one.
- You may experience inflammation and redness on your skin
- The affected area may become tender and painful
- The area may feel warm
- Presence of skin rashes around the area
- Pus filled formations on the skin
- The skin may have a tight and swollen appearance
- You may run a fever
- Feeling dizzy and fatigued if the condition turns serious
This condition occurs when bacteria such as Streptococcus and Staphylococcus enter the body through cuts or cracks on the skin. Surgical incisions, cuts and insect bites are usually the causes of the infection. Some other risk factors include a weak immune system, diabetes and skin conditions such as eczema and athlete's foot.
The condition is treated by antibiotics. If oral medications do not work, then the medicine may be administered intravenously.
There are certain preventive measures which you can employ to minimize the risks of cellulitis:
- If you have a wound or cut in the body, make sure to apply ointments that help in killing the germs.
- Always wash your wounds with warm water and soap.
- Apply bandage to the area to prevent exposure to dust and bacteria. Make sure that you replace the bandages on a regular basis.
- On any sign of infection such as redness and pus drainage, consult a doctor.
- Apply moisturizer on your skin to prevent cracks on the skin.
- Take care while trimming your finger and toe nails so as to not injure the skin around the nail.