Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shobha SanghviYour feedback matters!
I suffering from facial skin rashes dullness blackheads etc. It came when I scrub on my face. When pimples are on my face. It cuts my skin and goes inside my skin. How it cures. please help me.
A hair transplant surgery is one that helps in moving the hair follicles from one site of the donor's body to the scalp of the donor, so as to help in better hair growth. This is typically used to fix balding and hair loss issues including male pattern balding. This surgical hair transplant process does not act on the epidermis or dermal layer of the scalp. The longevity of a hair transplant procedure generally depends on the type of procedure that has been carried out.
So let us know more about the procedure and how long it may last:
- Pre operative Assessment: The surgeon will do a detailed analysis of the scalp of the patient so as to understand the cause of hair loss. This will also help the doctor in suggesting what kind of procedure will be required and whether or not the patient will need single or multiple sessions.
- Harvesting Methods: With mild sedation, this simple outpatient method ensures that the scalp is properly cleaned before the extraction and implantation of hair follicles takes place. The angle of the hair growth is studied so that the transplant may happen at the same angle so as to ensure that the new hair also grows similarly to make it look as natural as possible.
- Strip Harvesting: With this method, the hair follicles from the donor site are removed and a strip of skin is harvested from the posterior scalp where there is good hair growth. In this method, the doctor or surgeon will usually make use of binocular Stereo microscopes to remove the excess fatty and fibrous tissue. All the while, the doctor will ensure that no damage is accorded to the follicular cells during the grafting process. This is also known as 'Trichophytic Closure'.
- Follicular Unit Extraction: When one or four hairs are extracted using local anaesthesia, the process of harvesting is known as follicular unit extraction. This can take any number of hours depending on the number of grafts which may also go up to 200! These grafts are usually called micrografts and are said to last the rest of the patient's lifetime. The hair that has been harvested in this process will be nourished by the normal blood flow to the scalp, much like the rest of the patient's hair. After the surgery, it takes a while for the hair growth to show.
- Genetic Hair Loss: While the hair transplant method may be permanent, one must remember that the genetic hair loss of the patient is a permanent process as well. The hair transplant may ensure that the hair grows back, but it cannot prevent one's hair loss due to genetic factors.
How to prevent acne from face is this come frm dandruff then how its cure, when the dandruff fall on my face, some dots like pimple were created, so give me natural tip to prevent from these which does not effect the face as well as reduce the dandruff.
My mom is suffering from itching from last 6 months. She have tried few ointment like ring guard Betamil Gm, tenovate M. But itching is not stopped and it has increased to many other body parts kindly suggest a remedy. She is also suffering from thyroid and she is loosing weight.
I am a 25 year old male once I used lime to remove my black marks but it increased and now am having some places of my face is dark black how to remove ?
I have been suffering from acne problem since last two years. Doctor had suggested me to use clindamycin Phosphate Gel and I am using it since then, though it provides relief from acne but always leave red/brown marks which never fades away. Now my face is full of these blemishes. Also, I still have to use the Gel whenever there is a new pimple, knowing that it will ruin the skin of my face. Is there any other effective solution which provides relief from acnes without leaving any mark. And please advise what can I do to get rid of the marks which are already there. Please help.
How to get hair removal easily?? I have a lot of body hair Need a proper treatment for the same! thanks.
- Apply lemon juice right on your scars.
- Apply a fenugreek leaves face mask.
- You can get rid of scars by applying a paste of sandalwood and rosewater.
- Fresh fruits can nourish your skin.
I have developed rough and blackish skin on the upper part of my hands at the joints present in the fingers. Any solutions?
I am 25 years old and my hair's are falling so much that almost in the middle I have few no of hair's left so what I am supposed to do?
I am a 20 year old I have some dark spots on my face and it was really big and black sir really. In bad looking.
From last two years I have a major problem of hairfall and dandruff And I also have the problem of baldness I have taken many kind of treatments Oils shampoo etc Please help me.
I am a lady aged 23 yrs. I have suffered acne on my forehead and chin for long. I drink lots of water but I also get big pimples on my chin that resemble a boil. Last week I had one on my hairline. Please help.
Sir/ madam, how to cure yeast infection on forehead of penis. Some little sand like red coloured bumps appeared, no pain no itch. Suggest me ayurvedic and home medicine.
I am 20 years old girl. I am a student. I used to study late night. Which is the cause of dark circles around ny eyes. There is also lot of stress. Please suggest how to overcome.
Sun tan is a common issue this time of the year. A severe sun tan not only robs the skin of its natural glow, but also makes it itchy, lifeless and unhealthy. Here are six simple remedies you can easily follow to remove your tan and get your glowing skin back:
1. Turmeric face pack
Turmeric is commonly known as the best home medication and it indeed has several beneficial effects. Mix a spoonful of turmeric in a bowl of milk and apply the mixture to your face. Keep for 15 minutes and remove.
2. Lemon juice
Cut a lemon and rub the sliced portion on the tanned areas of the body. Wash off after keeping for 5-10 minutes and follow this procedure on a daily basis.
3. Honey and papaya face pack
Honey helps keep the skin soft and supple whereas papaya contains enzymes that enable whitening of skin and effective exfoliation. Blend the mixture of papaya and honey and apply on your face for at least half an hour to experience effective tan removal.
4. Sandalwood paste
Sandalwood has the capability to soothe the skin and rejuvenate it to return its natural glow. Sandalwood paste should be applied right before bedtime on a daily basis to help reduce the effect of sun tan.
Yogurt is the best natural anti-tanning agent. Applying it on the tanned areas of your skin not only cools it off but also helps retain the natural complexion of the skin.
6. Aloe vera gel
Whether you extract it directly from the plant or use a product containing aloe vera, it greatly helps in moisturizing the skin and keeping it hydrated. Regular use of aloe vera gel can remove your tan in a short span of time.
If you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media