Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shivdas Pandit Patil
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shivdas Pandit PatilYour feedback matters!
Hi. My name is Hussain. I was addicted to masturbation but now I have left. But it has left many problems like nightfall, service weakness, seminal leakage. I am in big trouble. I am facing nightfall 2 times a week and after nightfall I feel severe weakness. I also face cramps in my whole body please answer.
My aged 48 years is having pain in both knees. Lower leg below knee. Ankle and Talua below feet. My all blood reports are within limits. I am doing whole house work of my own. I M mother of three kids. No history of any disease or disorder. X ray also done. Being treated as calcium supplement. Kindly advise.
Hello doctor, I'm 39 year old male. I got skin problem and the symptoms of dark skin color appearing around my neck and on folding area. Initially I had skin irritation but later it is subsidized but the dark skin still continues to appear around the neck. Would like to understand if the symptoms mentioned is a result of food habits or working culture or climate related and what could be possible medication to restore to normalcy. Thanks
Sir/Mem I am 20 years old. My penis is very small. So for this it is probleming me for doing sex. So how should I increase my penis to a big size. My weight- 85 kg Height- 175 cm (5'9") Eating habits- 2 times rice 2 time tea Meat, fish twice a week And a little fast food sometimes. I have not any addiction of alcohol or any other tobacco.
My brother-in-law (age-32) couple of days ago diagnosed with diabetes (RBS above 500 and Hba1C 10) .Now along with medications, he stopped taking white rice and refined flour and started including millets in all the three meals. Is this a good move? And he had kidney stones previously. Now can he take palak and tomato?
My age is 23, but my voice did not change. My voice comes like a girls voice in phone and in personal. Because of this I am unable to crack an interview. I have done more of exercise of voice. But it's not changing. Give me what I should do. I request you to arrange an conversation with the Doctor. So that they could suggest me.
Piles are the tortuous veins which bulge out in the anal canal. There are so many factors responsible for this engorgement of the anal veins. The most common cause is chronic constipation. In such condition patients have to strain for defecation which puts pressure on the veins leading to congestion & engorgement.
When these veins get ruptured by passing hard stools or due to straining it initiates characteristic painless bleeding. Bleeding may be in the form of fresh blood drops or spurts of fresh blood. At this stage bleeding is the only symptom that patients complain of. This is known as 1st degree hemorrhoid. When these congested rectal veins increase in size, the pile mass may protrude out during defecation. After passing stool, the pile mass reduces by itself and sometimes patients have to reduce the pile mass manually. This stage is labeled as 2nd degree piles. When these pile masses further increase in size they may protrude out during walking or sitting etc this is known as third degree piles.
Types of piles-
Piles also known as hemorrhoids are dilated, engorged veins carrying blood in the anal canal. In simpler words, these are dilated blood veins that are located near the areas of anus. Piles are mainly of two types in nature namely
1. Internal hemorrhoids and
2. External hemorrhoids.
The internal ones are more common in occurrence in the human body than the external ones. Most often, these appear around two centimeters above the opening in the anal canal. As the name suggests, the external piles occurs on the outside area of anus. Whereas the internal piles are present inside the anal canal. Here are different stages of internal piles.
- In First stage patient complains of painless bleeding during defecation.
- In 2nd stage- There is painless bleeding along with mass protruding out per rectum during defecation which gets reduced by itself or manual reduction is necessary.
- In 3rd stage; pile mass could not be reduced back or if reduced by force; these come out even on coughing, walking or sitting.
- Some classify piles differently as when manual reduction is required; it is the 3rd stage while when pile mass is not reducible; it is the 4th stage of internal piles.
Symptoms of piles-
Following are the symptoms commonly seen in patients of Piles:.
- Blood drops with the passage of stool. Blood spurts may also be noticed while passing stools.
- Moreover, there are instances when there is unbearable itchiness around the anus specialty in ext. piles.
- A soft mass or lump may be noticed coming out through anus during passing stools which is reduced spontaneously & if it is large in size then it may be manually inserted back in the anus.
- Acute cases when the pile masses get infected or inflamed there may be symptoms of acute pain
Treatment of piles without surgery!!!
Yes; It is possible to treat piles without having to undergo the knife of doctor. Ayurveda is well known for treatment of piles without surgery.
A. In the first stage of piles, Kshar Karma therapy (application some kshar or medicine on the pile mass that cause shrinking of the mass) is performed which leads to arrest of the bleeding & regression of the pile mass. No surgery is required.
B. In the second & third stage of piles, the pile mass is ligated by the Ksharsutra as an opd procedure. After ligation pile mass shed off in some days. Usually hospitalization or bed rest is not required & patients can go home after the treatment. It is not advisable to ignore the problem as it will only aggravate with time. Earlier is always better to treat pile. Even at first stage; it is very important to see the doctor because the blood loss during passing stools may lead to anemia. .
Home remedies for Piles
1. Piles are the resultant of putting too much strain while defecation or sitting too long for defecation. So these should be avoided.
2. Avoid fast foods, spicy and too much oily foods.
3. Increase consumption of fibrous foods like green leafy vegetables, fruits and salads;
4. Increase intake of fluids and butter milk etc.
5. You should exercise regularly.
6. If the pile mass protrude out during defecation these should be reduced and it is better to keep them inside.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!