Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I have severe head ache since two days. I do not know why and I have eye problem also and often it pains. I am in depression doctor since I have my public exams. What to do. I need your consultation and please tell me how to relax. I have mild fever too. I used to get up at one o clock everyday since I have exams but due to this problem I am unable to study properly. I do not get enough sleep. I am suffering a lot and I want to know what type of medicine should I take. Reply me soon.
What should be the correct diet in jaundice and at what intervals the meals should be taken by a jaundiced patient?
I have the pain in both breast on the tip of the breast if it is any dangerous to health. Please advise.
Men in their 20s are more active and possess fast metabolic rate and they can be good in bed too, even after having a tiresome day. How can this not be possible in your 30s? This is because you have hit your 30s and there is a lot of difference in the peak you had in your previous ages. This change is quite critical, as what you do during these changes affects your overall sexual health.
The male menopause also known as andropause starts hitting individuals as early as 35. During this stage, there is a drop in the libido and even can cause erectile dysfunctions.
How do you avoid this?
Here what you can do on a regular basis to keep yourself fit at all times so you can be fit when it matters the most!
- Check your family medical history
- Check your testosterone levels proactively
- Eliminate artificial sweeteners
- Keep a check on your alcohol consumption
- Dump the junk and add more veggies on the palate
- Get a lot of sleep
- Check your family medical history: Family history is an important determinant to understand the faults in one's genetic DNA. It matters even though you and your family must be living a different lifestyle or live in a different environment, but as they say, it is all in the genes. You can still lead a healthy sex life if you are active and fit at times available to you.
- Check your testosterone levels proactively: Declining levels of testosterone brings a lot of problems such as hair loss, decreased sex drive, depression and memory levels which is again a vicious cycle. To avoid this, include meat, fish, cheese and yogurt in your regular diet.
- Eliminate artificial sweeteners: Sugar may not be our strongest friend, but it is our strongest foe for it all does other than lessening sweetness in our morning tea, coffee, diet soda, but also increases the risk of developing non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Keep a check on your alcohol consumption: It is okay if we gulp down a drink or two of red wine daily, but if it is more than that, then you can say goodbye to love making sessions as excessive drinking can not only destroy your liver and your gut and so on, but also impairs your libido. The key here is just moderation.
- Get a lot of sleep: A minimum 6 hours of sleep is ideal as it helps your brain health, manages your stress levels and most importantly optimizes the male hormone production, which helps you in a healthy libido to satiate your partner. Men who sleep less than 6 hours have an increased risk of stroke and heart disease as well. So take care of your body while you can before it's too late!
I'm 31 and have light backpain since 3 months. The pain increases if I stand for long time. My body weight is 70 Kg and height is 6 feet. Please help what may be the reason for this pain.
After pregnancy I have heavy bleeding and spotting after 40 days. In ultrasound advise by my doctor there is multiple polycystin every my LH FSH TSH are normal then why polycysts made. I also breastfeeding my baby. My age is 40 please help me.
How to prepare ubtan for babies and which oil should I use in summer for body massage of 8 month old baby.
I suffered from chickengunaya about a month ago and felt weak and aching muscles after that now even after a month had passed I am having fever almost daily and feeling weak also. I think these are the symptoms of malaria. If you can please confirm me it will be great and methods of the recovery also.
Avoid unnecessary medication
Reduce the risk of infection
Human swine flu usually causes a short-term illness similar to seasonal flu.
Good hygiene is very important and can reduce your risk of getting human swine flu or passing it on to other people.