Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shivaji S. DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
My skin is very prone to white acne. They often start rising at night when I sleep. And suddenly when I wake up. I have more acnes. Now my skin is getting worse day by day. And marks also now on my face. Please help me.
my daughter is 3 years old and anaemic. kindly suggest good home remedies or medicine. thanks and regards- akash jain ranbaxy
Hello, I am a engineering student and my age is 18. Basically I am in civil engineering and right now I am preparing for my exams, can you suggest me time for study for better focused.
My brother used to masturbate alot from at the age of 12 and now he is 21. He told me about his problem he think he is suffering from erectile dysfunction. So what can he do to overcome from this. He is single. He want to overcome.
My left lower gum is swelled and its teeth is severely decayed. When I visited a dentist, before me a patient was screaming inside the room when Dr. was treating him, it scared the shit of me almost ,i just left the clinic asap and just avoided visiting clinic because of fear and also by the financial crisis I am going through, I need a solution regarding fear and cost worry of an dental implant.
I am suffering from Acidity and Ulcer colitis and mucus in motion from last 6 year I already used Ayurvedic medicines homeopathic and unani medicines but till no relief pls give me your precious advice.
Getting good sleep is important in maintaining health. There are several things that you can do to promote good sleep, and ultimately Get Better Sleep.
What is sleep hygiene?
Sleep hygiene is defined as behaviors that one can do to help promote good sleep using behavioral interventions.
Sleep hygiene tips:
Maintain a regular sleep routine
- Go to bed at the same time. Wake up at the same time. Ideally, your schedule will remain the same (+/- 20 minutes) every night of the week.
Avoid naps if possible
- Naps decrease the ‘Sleep Debt’ that is so necessary for easy sleep onset.
- Each of us needs a certain amount of sleep per 24-hour period. We need that amount, and we don’t need more than that.
- When we take naps, it decreases the amount of sleep that we need the next night – which may cause sleep fragmentation and difficulty initiating sleep, and may lead to insomnia.
Don’t stay in bed awake for more than 5-10 minutes.
- If you find your mind racing, or worrying about not being able to sleep during the middle of the night, get out of bed, and sit in a chair in the dark. Do your mind racing in the chair until you are sleepy, then return to bed. No TV or internet during these periods! That will just stimulate you more than desired.
- If this happens several times during the night, that is OK. Just maintain your regular wake time, and try to avoid naps.
Don’t watch TV or read in bed.
- When you watch TV or read in bed, you associate the bed with wakefulness.
- The bed is reserved for two things – sleep and hanky panky.
Drink caffeinated drinks with caution
- The effects of caffeine may last for several hours after ingestion. Caffeine can fragment sleep, and cause difficulty initiating sleep. If you drink caffeine, use it only before noon.
- Remember that soda and tea contain caffeine as well.
Avoid inappropriate substances that interfere with sleep
- Cigarettes, alcohol, and over-the-counter medications may cause fragmented sleep.
- Exercise before 2 pm every day. Exercise promotes continuous sleep.
- Avoid rigorous exercise before bedtime. Rigorous exercise circulates endorphins into the body which may cause difficulty initiating sleep
- Have a quiet, comfortable bedroom
- Set your bedroom thermostat at a comfortable temperature. Generally, a little cooler is better than a little warmer.
- Turn off the TV and other extraneous noise that may disrupt sleep.
- Background ‘white noise’ like a fan is OK.
- If your pets awaken you, keep them outside the bedroom.
- Your bedroom should be dark. Turn off bright lights.
- Have a comfortable mattress.
If you are a ‘clock watcher’ at night, hide the clock.
Have a comfortable pre-bedtime routine
- A warm bath, shower
- Meditation, or quiet time