Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I have back pain since last 2 months and I am only 23 years old. When I go to bed and sleep then I get more pain. What to do for this problem?
I have had a muscular pain in my calf muscle for weeks now. I have tried every possible solution that can be done. Looking forward to your help. Please help me!
I am 45 years old male. I am very fatty. I have also high bp, cholesterol, uric acid, back pain. How I get rid from all of this.
I CANNOT WALK MORE THAN 50 YARDS, MY LEGS START PAINING AND THEN IF I CONTINUE ,MY HIPS PAIN. IF I STOP FOR A MINUTE OR SO, I CAN WALK FOR ANOTHER 50 YARDS. THERE IS NO INJURY TO MY LEG I AM 86 YRS OLD.
Sir in my right side leg problem in my knee joint I think ligaments problem I want to ask without operation it can't be properly work or not. But now I am not doing hard work and sports. So what to do give me a suggestion.
Hi my name is zoya malik. I am from new delhi I want to share my problem here to get solution my problem is I am suffering from back pain from two months please tell me what to do?
I have a condition where my left side of the hip makes a clicking noise when I engage in leg raises exercise. There is a soft snapping noise when I bring my legs down. This only occurs on the left leg/hip. I read up on this and apparently it is caused by the tendon moving over the bone. What would you recommend? Thank you for your advice in advance.
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains.