Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shishir JoshiYour feedback matters!
What is the symptoms of dengue I felt fever from last 8 days and cold Kindly tell me solutions to this.
I have migraine in my head sometimes and I feel Vomit the same time so can you please Advise me to what should I do that time?
Hello doctor, My palm & fingers, feet getting sweat n its quiet irritating for me while playing games. I am not tensed or excited but still pls provide a solution to prevent this sweating Thank you.
Sir, I am 55 years of age and a dibetic since 15 years which is under control. I am not able to get erection even if I take sildenafil 100 mg tablet. Please suggest any alternative medicine to get and sustain erection to have satisfying sex
Is oral sex is normal. Means lacking pussy and ass is normal? If a girl want to lick my penis and want to lick my ass as well so it is normal?
Hello, I have question for my mom, she is 66 years old and she is suffering from nerve problem from last 1 yr, we gone through many neurological hospital but she is not cured to any level.
I am a student and I love sleeping but from last few months m not able 2 sleep properly. Whenever I try 2 sleep many things start coming 2 my mind and I end up staying awake late night. and than the whole day I feel sleepy and like this my nights and day are ruined from few days.
He has diabetes, high blood pressure, gout and his work schedule is very hectic could you suggest some stamina maintaining remedy- he is on medication daily for all.
Hi, I am having a lot of itching on my scrotum for last 1 month. It's not there in the whole day but only in the evening or night, when I feel a lot to itch. Due to a lot of itching even I got skin peeled a little. I used Betadine to get over the bruises and even used B-Tex for itching, but its not yet gone. Could you suggest something.
After eating a little spicy food stomach gets more flatulence. Breathe problem. A little pain at root of the nose, some unknown feeling of more fear , flum formation at throat fore head akhe to little extent. Totally I can not properly define my problem. I feel that this much that I could explain. I would like you to suggest me the best medicine for these symptoms.
Keeping the blood sugar level within the accepted level can be a challenging at times. This is because the blood sugar is affected by a range of factors including lifestyle factors. Here is a brief roadmap to manage diabetes by following simple lifestyle changes:
Healthy eating is an art. It is one of the cornerstones of healthy living with or without high blood sugar. People suffering from blood sugar has more reasons to be specific about food to keep the blood sugar level under control.
- Portion size and carbohydrate counting: Carbohydrates play a key role in managing diabetes. It is, therefore, necessary to keep a close count of carbohydrates. People consuming insulin need to be more careful in this regard. One good way to ensure that carbohydrates consumption is under control is to ensure that the portion size is controlled.
- A balanced meal: A good meal should be a mixture of fruits, proteins, fats, starches, and vegetables. Few carbohydrates such as those found in vegetables, starch and whole grains serve a diabetic person better.
- Track your medication and meal: Too little consumption of food can lead to a sharp fall in blood sugar level. Too much food, on the other hand, can lead to high blood sugar. It makes sense to maintain a balance between food and medication.
Physical activity goes a long way in managing blood sugar level. Regular exercise consumes sugar in the form of energy and helps to maintain diabetes. Daily exercise along with certain household chores such as gardening can help to maintain diabetes:
- Make an exercise plan: It makes sense to consult the doctor or a healthcare professional before starting to exercise. Depending on the level of blood sugar, an exercise plan should be chosen. One should maintain a minimum of half an hour exercise schedule daily.
- Be prepared: Sudden change in lifestyle such as starting an exercise regimen can take a toll on the body. It is therefore advised that a person prepares himself by taking short snacks before starting to exercise. Staying hydrated is another crucial thing. Checking the blood sugar level before and after working out is a good habit.
Stress plays the devil in shooting up the blood sugar level. It becomes extremely difficult to manage diabetes with stress. Here is a list of important things to stay away from stress:
- Find a pattern: Logging stress within a scale of 1 to 10 can help to find a pattern. If the blood sugar levels are found to be high under stressful days, a person would know what should be skipped to cut down stress.
- Get help: Getting professional help to cut down stress is a good idea. Consulting a psychiatrist/psychologist can prove to be helpful in cutting down stress. Once the stress levels are down, blood sugar level automatically comes down. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.