Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shirish Garje
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Shirish GarjeYour feedback matters!
I am 35year old. From last may I am suffering from fatigue weakness dizziness vertigo fast heartbeat pain in ears head and cant sleep. I did all MRI, blood test etc but the reports are normal. I took all allopathy medicines by doctors. From last month I am taking ayurvdic aswagandha capsules and stress guard, the weakness is less a bit. But other factors are still there. I feel very panic and feel very strange cannot face lights. Sir could I start homeopathy for relief. Or what should I do with my problems. Kindly guide sir.
Nose block most of the time. What to do? Most of the time one side nose block. After some time alternative.
Since 3 days I am facing throat pain. I am 21 years old male, this is not happen before, this is the first time am facing this problem.
I am 48y old man .in Mumbai n suffering from snoring problems since a long .after sleep very huge snoring loud voices comes from my toes (mouth) in my family no one is sleep in my room due to loud voice .pls suggest some medicine or advice.
My self Tilak RAJ abt 55 yrs. Old suffering from sinus stick problem since 1981 taken so much medicines then relief after again repeated full brain some time stopped or dullness feeling.
Rhinitis is an irritable medical condition where the mucous lining of a person's nose swells up. The term is more of a category and less of a definitive way to describe something specific. Rhinitis involves a host of other conditions that affect the mucous membranes of your nose. If you were not aware, common cold is also a kind of rhinitis. Rhinitis can cause acute touchiness in the inner lining of the nose leading to continuous discharges from one's nose. It can also lead to clogging of your nose or inflammation of the internal tissues.
Rhinitis can be divided under two main types; allergic and non- allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever is caused due to contact with allergens that are usually undamaging. However, in case of non- allergic rhinitis the symptoms take after that of the allergic type but no particular causal factor can be identified.
Factors that can increase your propensity to suffer from rhinitis of any kind are:
- Pollen from flowers
- Inhaling certain substances can be harmful; smell of certain chemicals is bad too.
- Both active as well as passive smoking can be detrimental
- High levels of air pollution contributes to the risk
- Weather conditions affect your health; a windy yet humid weather can aggravate rhinitis.
Common symptoms of rhinitis can be listed as below:
- A person suffering from this condition might catch a cold all of a sudden.
- People, usually little children, might even face high fevers.
- Your nose tends to be runny. After the infection subsides, chances of a thick, sticky discharge are more.
- Exhaustion is also felt in combination with headaches and teary eyes.
- The nature of your nasal discharge tells the doctor if you are suffering from an allergy or from a viral infection.
A few preventive measures to aid you against rhinitis:
- Rhinitis can be communicable and in most cases it is so. Therefore a person should not share his or her utensils and other personal things such as towels or handkerchiefs with any other person.
- One should not be in close proximity of another infected person.
- Hands are the most common sources of infection. One must wash his or her unclean hands before touching the face.