Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Shirish BhaveYour feedback matters!
I have nerves weakness I can not even stand properly my hands and legs start shaking automatically I am experiencing this problem from past few months my memory power also has become weak the reasons for all these problems is masturbation my friend suggested me to take nurokind gold daily. Can I overcome all these problems of not prescribe useful medicines.
I am 80 year old male suffering from tingling problem in feet. I am thankful for any remedial suggestion. Regards.
My simple question is im really confuse bcoz im having pain in my head from 5 years and pain is continually 24 hours is this migraine headache. Is migraine pain 24 hours.
I am 34 years old. i am suffering from neck pain, backache, and right leg paining and numbness, burning. Please help me.
Hi, i am 28 years old male, been a chronic drinker since 3 years. I drank too much whisky months back and I had a really bad hang over the next day where I had shivers even when it was hot and sweat when cold. I did throw up several times. After this day I can not drink alcohol like I used to. If I drink during the day I have to throw up hours later as I feel sick in my stomach. I throw up white liquid some times with white mucus type substance. If I drink at night I have to throw up the next morning.
I am suffering from cervical syndolytis, sinus, migrane, knee ache, whole bodyache, backache, always feeling dullness, sickness, overweight (80 kg) etc. For the last 20 years. Medicines are not working on me, I have done physiotherapy also but get no permanent relief. Kindly suggest me what type of exercises will I do. Please help.
Hi. I'm suffering from insomnia from 5 years. I have consulted many doctors but it became worse. I stopped medicine's from 6 months. I'm sleeping 3-4 hours. But from 1 week I'm not sleeping at all. Please suggest me some natural way.
My father is diagnosed with brain stroke admitted in Wockhardt Nagpur and his MRI report says - ACUTE INFARCT IN PONS & LEFT CEREBELLAR HEMISPHERE. CHRONIC LACUNAR INFARCTS IN BILATERAL CORONA RADIATA & centre SEMIOVALE. MICROVASCULAR ischemic CHANGES IN VENTRICULAR WHITE MATTER. DIFFUSE CEREBRAL ATROPHY. Please suggest the next course of action for his faster recovery. Thanks.
The human brain is a unique and intricate organ, which performs many functions both consciously and subconsciously. However, during the formation of the brain within the mother's womb, the slightest of changes can cause damage to it, which manifest in many forms after birth. One of the forms it may manifest in is Autism.
What is Autism?
Autism, sometimes also classified as part of the Autism Spectrum disorder or ASD is a disorder of brain development, which will affect a child's capability to interact socially, in communicating through verbal and nonverbal means as well as exhibit repetitive behaviors. Some severe cases of these behaviors may also result in self-harm as well.
Other than this some other characteristics may be:
- Major to minor difficulties in motor coordination
- Intellectual disabilities
- Attention problems
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Sleep related problems among others
How homeopathy can help
Conventional medicine is mostly used to treat some of the symptoms but is never used to cure or provide remedies for autism. A proper professional homeopath will be able to guide you to get the best results for your child and reduce all the problems of autism, if not outright cure it. Some of the medications that could be used to treat autism are as follows:
- Carcinosin - This is very helpful in children affected by autism who are talented, but are obsessive, compulsive, stubborn and also have sleep related issues. These children may also have addictive disorders.
- Agaricus - This medication is very good for children who may be mentally and physically awkward and show symptoms like indifference, muttering, talking, shouting or singing but not answering to direct calls or questions. Agaricus is very effective for children who suffer from involuntary jerking when they are awake.
- Cuprum Metallicum - This works wonders when the child is being very obsessive, angry and is inflexible, tense and is very aggressive towards their parents. Some of these children may even exhibit malicious behaviors and are usually averse to touch or being approached.
- Androctonus - A child or a patient who tends to swing wildly from a stable good mood to a destructive mode can be calmed down or evened out by Androctonus. These children also exhibit behaviors of suspiciousness and quickness to act on their compulsion.
- Helleborus - This is a very effective medication when the child is slow and under active and seems to be depressed most of the time. Some of these children may also have muscular weakness and helleborus is very effective in treating them.
These are only a few examples of how homeopathy can provide remedies for your autistic child and thus is an effective solution. However, you may need to consult a homeopathic doctor who can tailor make doses and medications after diagnosing the specific symptoms that you child may be having.
A neurologist suggest me for thyroid test. For benign essential tremor. And report shows. TSH 3-UL 5.060 FT3 3.52 FT4 1.36 CAN IT DANGER. Please. Suggest. Any causes or harm shows in report please suggest.
I am feeling numbness & pain in my lower limbs along with feet. As advised by doctor I am taking Tab Carnisure 500 mg twice a day from last 3 months but no relief. Penitent to mention here that I am suffering from this problem for last 2 years. Please suggest effective treatment.
Sleeplessness is a common occurance expecially for people who follow a demanding and stressful urban lifestyle
There are few reasons for disturbed sleep it could be when people are overly stressed their bodies are in an alert mode andsk they find it difficult to fall asleep or when they have medical conditions like heartburn or indigestion. Sleep deprivation may leads to many other psychological and physiological problems including low performance low level of alertness impaired memory. Severe sleep disorders can also be related to heart attacks strokes and high blood pressure
1. Memory loss
2. Difficulty performing familiar tasks
3. Problems with language
4. Disorientation of time and place
5. Poor or decreased judgment
6. Problems with abstract thinking
7. Misplacing things
8. Changes in personality
9. Loss of initiative
10. Changes in mood or behavior