Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Shireesh SatheYour feedback matters!
I am feeling pain in my upper chest at centre while taking deep breath pain is only for less then one second, and sometimes when I change my position also is there any cure or home remedies for this I am feeling this pain from yesterday's evening.
I had chronic pain in my chest from past few days because of it sometimes I am not able to breathe freely and sometimes it became unbearable so please provide me some casual remedies that I can try at home to reduce excess pain.
I am 30 years living in London and I work like 7 hrs but I have chest pain and palpitation which makes me feel low and weak all the time and now I feel back and neck pain as well any suggestion.
After how many weeks fetal heart beat can be recognized. My cousin is currently at 6th week undergone for scan, unfortunately heart beat not recognised on fetal.
What are the following physical examination notes signify for 58 female? 1) S1 S2 NAD 2) chest vesicular breath sound.
My mother 81 yrs old has developed one side tremors & her tongue became painful, heavy & unable to talk (very difficult to spell)& eat properly. She is having high B.P. ,heart problem, severe chronic constipation (without taking any laxative high dose she cannot pass on stool) &after taking it she becomes completely bed ridden she can not bear it. very much depressed. lost weight from 55 kg to 38 kg. acidity sleeplessness etc. she is taking medications for b.p. problem, heart problem,acidity problem. she wants to live life but now she has become hopeless.Is there any medication for her severe tremors & constipation. She is having two mentally retarded adult children one son aged 55 yrs & one daughter aged 62 yrs She is living very stressful life at Mumbai. Pl suggest her.
My cholesterol level is high. i consult my doctor and he advised me to take daily in night after food one tablet rozavel f10. Sugar is normal. What can I do?
I am having hole in a heart from my childhood n from 2006 m smoking cigarette till now. Is there any cure. And is there any medicine to make a girl horny.
My baby was born withlarge perimrenous vsd with inlet muscular extension bd shunt, doctor was done 2d echo and told that surgery require in future, my question is this vsd close itself or is that cause any problem in future please advise me.
My mother's age is 66. But she has been suffering from joint pain on her left leg. She finds hard to walk. She has also been suffering from hypertension & acidity. please suggest . Whether any protein or calcium supplement is required?
Res. Aim suffering from severe gastritis last 10 yr take tab veloz 20 last 8 yr per day presently have chest pain with others related problems please suggest.
I am suffering from cholesterol since eight months. Now I take Atchol 10 daily. Doctor advice me not to take milk. My question is shall I take coffee without milk?
I have always increased heartbeat. But I have done check up. No problem diagnosed. But yet I m suffering. My age is 22 n height 5feet Weight is 49 kg.
I was inserted stunt in my one main artiliary and was prescribed ecsprine150 mg two tablets daily for chelestrole two tablets for anti clot medicine. My bp is 110/70 and chest role is 131. I never tool any alopathic medicine in my 70 years of life I would like to have some alternative medicine to my lvef improved as it is 49 as on date kindly advise.
Sir Mujhe BP ka problem Hai Jo ki mere father Jo bhi Hai .l am 28 years old My BP is 150/110 Pls give me sum suggestion.
I have some nervousness my body, when ever I met some new, knowledgeable elder people or with beautiful girls I feel nervous to talk even though I afraid sometimes more than someone else in some little harsh situation my heart beat become faster, so, is there some heart problem I have or something else kindly suggest.
My chest is aching from last few days. The position of pain is upper- left portion which is just 1 or 1.5 inch from center of chest. Bt I doesn't feel discomfort till then I am not doing some activity (like when I try to lie down, sitting up, or may stretch my body a bit up. Pain also appears when I try to inhale or exhale air deeply. please suggest possible reason and medicine. My ecg report is normal.
1. Make sure your blood pressure is under 140/90 mm Hg. If your systolic pressure (the top number) is over 140, ask your doctor what you can do to lower it.
2. Take your high blood pressure medicine, if prescribed, every day. If you have questions, talk to your doctor.
3. Aim for a healthy weight. If you are overweight or obese, carrying this extra weight increases your risk of high blood pressure. One way to determine if you need to lose weight is to find out your body mass index or BMI. If your BMI is above the healthy range (i.e., 25 or greater), or if your waist measurement is greater than 35 inches (women) or 40 inches (men) you probably have excess abdominal weight and you may benefit from weight loss especially if you have other risk factors. Talk to your doctor to see if you are at increased risk for high blood pressure and need to lose weight.
4. Increase your physical activity. Do at least 30 minutes of moderate activity, such as walking, most days of the week. You can do 30 minutes in three 10-minute segments.
5. Choose foods low in salt and sodium. Most Americans should consume no more than 2.4 grams (2,400 milligrams) of sodium a day. That equals 6 grams, about one teaspoon of table salt a day. For someone with high blood pressure, the doctor may advise less.
6. Read nutrition labels. Almost all packaged foods contain sodium. Every time you prepare or eat a packaged food, know how much sodium is in one serving.
7. Keep a sodium diary. You may be surprised at how much sodium you consume each day and the diary will help you decide which foods to decrease or eliminate.
8. Use spices and herbs instead of salt to season the food you prepare at home.
9. Eat more fruits, vegetables, grains, and low-fat dairy foods.
10. If you consume alcohol at all, consume moderate amounts. For men, this is less than two 12 oz servings of beer, or two 5 oz glasses of wine, or two 1 1/2 oz servings of "hard" alcohol a day. Women or lighter weight people should have not more than a single serving of any one of these beverages in a given day.