Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Shinde RituparnaYour feedback matters!
lam suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and l have chest pain whenever l cough hard can suggest what should be done?
Sir when I go outside I feel very panic to see the crowd and rush on the road and my heartbeats increases automatically and I feel very abnormal.
I am suffering from severe pain in my chest to dorsal left side since 2 days. It pains more when I take a deep breathe. It also pains mote when I breathe in bend position. What should I do?
How to improve diabetes and low bp and fiet gor diabetes and low bp and exercise gor diabetes and low bp. please answer me.
I am 37 year mail I have high bp but recently one local doctor give me two tablet 1 - telsar 40 - daily one tab & 2 - envas-5 daily two tab. This is correct my pb - 140/180 & now 100/120. And also my habit is I am taking extra salt in food & also eat directly. Please know me how to avoid extra salt & this habit.
My father has non obstructive CAD, How often should he take heart related tests and what are the lifestyle changes that he should make to prevent risk of heart attack.
Sir this week done my lab blood test report for lipid profile In this report my cholesterol level and triglycerides level is 240 in high range how reduce triglycerides please suggest for good diet.
This bruised feeling in my lower chest will not go away I feel very light headed and weak do not know what to do.
Hello doctor I am 42 year old married woman I have low blood pressure problem last two years what should I do please tell me doctor.
I am 51 years old and I have BP, but I do not want to take bp medicines continuously life long. Please suggest as how I can control my BP through ayurveda medicine or home remedies. Johny.
I bloat I lot after having meal. Gas is formed that spins my head. Burning in chest. Anxiety. Bp shoots. Uneasiness.
My father is suffering from heart and protest disease. Doctor has advice for CABG for heart. And for frequent urinate that is protest problem they had advice for surgery. please suggest me which operation will be good to do first?
From last 3 days I having a normal chest pain. It occurs and suddenly stops. Is it a acidity or something else.
Doctors please help me. My age is 28 year male since before 3 years I am suffering from depression and on medication now. And I am working in bank. Now before two days I am suffering little bit anxiety and heart palpitation little bit fear will come and so much negative thoughts are sticking in my mind after coming home also I will not be in peace something negative thoughts are going on. Please tell me how to overcome this.
My husband is very thin, a patient of low bp. He has gastric problem too. He has very mych pain on chest regularly. Please tell me what to do?
Mam, I am suffering from panic attack, when I am travelling in train, that time my heart beat increases I am taking PANAZEP 25, from long time But till now when I drop medicine than problem CREATE please suggest me when I will leave medicine This medicine is prescribed my physchtrist.
My fasting blood sugar 160, post prandial 283, hdl 26, ldl 113, triglycerides 160, total cholesterol 170. My alp level is 141. Am already on BP and hypothyroidism medicines. My doctors are saying am having metabolic syndrome. Do I need to take medicines for diabetes, medicines for cholesterol and also an aspirin or just diet and exercise will do?
Cardiomyopathy by literal translation means disease of the muscles of the heart. As we all know, the heart is the most powerful muscular organ, which pumps out blood to various parts of the body. It expands and contracts nonstop and performs its functions. There are 3 types of cardiomyopathy:
- Dilated: Where the muscles are dilated and blood flow is not sufficient to the rest of the body. Onset can be with age or in people who have prior heart conditions.
- Hypertrophic: The heart muscles are enlarged either due to some disease condition or due to extra load on the heart. This is most often seen as a congenital condition.
- Restrictive: There is reduced amount of contraction, leading to inadequate or improper blood flow. The heart muscles lose their elasticity and become rigid. People often develop this condition in advanced age.
Symptoms: This is not a condition that can be diagnosed with a set of symptoms. It is also not easily diagnosed in the early stages. Only as the condition worsens, symptoms begin to show up and then medical attention may be sought and diagnosis can be done. Symptoms include:
- Shortness of breath
- Irregular heartbeat
- Chest pain
- Fluid accumulation in the feet, ankles, and then the lower half of the legs
- Fluid accumulation in the stomach
- Inability to lie down, because of constant cough
Risk Factors: The following increases the chances of developing cardiomyopathy
- Family history
- Poor food habits
- Lack of exercise
- Prolonged heart conditions like valve diseases or congenital problems
- Long term diabetes and high blood pressure
- Excessive smoking
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Thyroid disorders
Complications: While cardiomyopathy per se is not a problem, it can lead to various complications not just in the heart but the overall body.
- Heart failure: A cumulative effect of cardiomyopathy is the heart failure. The heart’s ability to pump out blood to the distant organs is reduced. Sudden, massive cardiac failure could even lead to death.
- Blood clots: The sluggish blood flow increases the chances of forming blood clots. People diagnosed with cardiomyopathy may need to be on a small dose of blood thinners for a lifetime.
- Valvular stenosis: The muscles of the heart and the valves work in synchrony, and so weakened muscles put pressure on the heart valves, leading to their narrowing.
Treatment: This includes a change of lifestyle, including exercise and dietary changes, medications, and in severe cases surgery. Advanced cases may require a heart transplant. Most cases are managed with medications and lifestyle changes though. Controlling blood pressure is very important to ensure proper heart muscle functioning.